Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14064

    Nicely written!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I think RD summed it up pretty well. For what its worth, I'm 63 and have diabetes ED, use viagra, am married, and by no means am I a stud. I do pay a lot of attention to these women. I probably have a "type" that I go for. 40-50 year old (non-pro) divorced Chinese women, and a few 30 year olds. I don't deliberately pick them, but these are the ones that I seem to click with. For me 50 year old is "young", haha. Several of them speak little English, although over time, all are learning. In fact, I am teaching English to two right now. (Naked English lessons.) I also let two others practice driving using my car. I meet most of the women in foot spas, so they do not normally give hand-jobs to guys. These are all lonely women with no transportation, few friends, separated from their families. Also, it turns out, they have not had sex in quite a while. Until they meet me.

    The real common theme is: Relationships. Not transactions. I actually care about them. Hopefully, it shows. For example, we posted about Island Spa. The current woman is probably 60. Scared to death of the police because she saw another woman arrested. It turns out this poor woman is putting her son through college in England. It breaks my heart to see the sacrifices these women make for their family. She's married, so I know sex is off the table.

    I always get the name. And their Chinese name. Get to know where they are from in China. I memorize this shit. So when I see them again, I can ask about their mother, or son, or whatever. I save all this information in WeChat and my Google Contacts, along with the geocoordinates of where they live and work. I spend quite a bit of time. Hours - WeChatting with these people. So we truly have relationships and they all know I care about them. I buy presents. I learned about 100 Chinese words. And they love teaching me Chinese while I teach them English.

    In a massage session, (sometimes even in a Foot Spa) I massage the woman, usually about 10 minutes into the hour. (Never ever get half hour).

    So last Wednesday, for example, the woman I posted about was a legit masseuse, I've known for a couple years. WeChat contacts and many sessions at a foot spa. She's now at a conventional spa. (which shall go nameless to protect her). I went into the room with her, and asked her to stay. I took of my clothes in front of her. Then faced her and embraced her and kissed her. I happened to kiss her neck and she shudders and moaned and her knees sort of buckled. (Made a mental note to remember that "move").

    I will digress to say, that since these women are non-pros, the whole idea is to give them pleasure first. They always reciprocate. And like I said, it's never about the money. Its about kindness, affection, and a good orgasm. A common theme in life. If you know how to give a girl a great orgasm, she will remember you.

    So I went to the table laid down and asked her to lie next to me. Took all her clothes off, and made out. Whenever I did something that caused a moan or reaction, I filed that away and continued. By the way, oral sex is pretty uncommon in China, especially DATY. So each woman was initially afraid, but at the same time, tremendously aroused, since she probably never got it before. When we finished, she actually said, "I needed that". I felt good that I could give her that pleasure. I am certain, future sessions will be just as good. When I see her on her day off, I know there will be no charge. After all, she is not a prostitute. She's a woman who enjoys spending time with me and having sex.

    The point here is not to talk about my session or my women. But rather to say it's just a mindset. Pick a few women you connect with. And make sure you take care of your partner, emotionally, and physically.
    Very nicely done! Thanks!

  2. #14063

    Report

    How about a report.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have been a hobbyist for awhile now. I have hit many of the spas in the western burbs (near my work) and some in the south burbs as well. I am a regular at one particular spa but in the interest of trying new places I have been trying some other places with varying degrees of luck. However, I am tired of TOFTM. So, if you are looking to trade info let PM me.

  3. #14062
    Quote Originally Posted by AceBox  [View Original Post]
    AMP and apartments are two different things. AMP are asian massage parlors which are in strip malls and that sort of thing. Massage with hopefully a happy ending. There are a couple downtown, try looking for Mercy (I think it moved or else I would tell you where it was, there was a Chinatown one and a downtown one and the downtown one is closer to you) or some nails place further south near Michigan, they come up in this forum thread. Then there are Asian apartments which are more full service oriented, I have no idea if there are any in walking distance, but you can't just walk in you have to call and make arrangements.
    Thanks for the clarification. Reminds me of the time I went to a house in LA with my friend who knew another friend and was recommended. Pretty chill spot and everyone knows what's the business. Kind of like the MP in SanJose in Costa Rica. Anyone can provide me with a apartment they recommend that I can try to set an appt for? Please Pm me.

  4. #14061
    AMP and apartments are two different things. AMP are asian massage parlors which are in strip malls and that sort of thing. Massage with hopefully a happy ending. There are a couple downtown, try looking for Mercy (I think it moved or else I would tell you where it was, there was a Chinatown one and a downtown one and the downtown one is closer to you) or some nails place further south near Michigan, they come up in this forum thread. Then there are Asian apartments which are more full service oriented, I have no idea if there are any in walking distance, but you can't just walk in you have to call and make arrangements.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForPoundin  [View Original Post]
    What's going on Chitown. First time visits Chicago and need some help. I'm stuck on Michigan Ave hotel and don't have a car. Looking for a place to walk to. BP or AMP is what I'm looking for preferably still open after 8 pm. I am willing to provide info for anyone visiting Miami. Please PM with Intel. Thanks in advance.

    By the way. In reading up on the forums and it looks like the AMPs here are with apartments which is different from Miami where it is in shopping malls. Go figure.

  5. #14060

    In town visiting

    What's going on Chitown. First time visits Chicago and need some help. I'm stuck on Michigan Ave hotel and don't have a car. Looking for a place to walk to. BP or AMP is what I'm looking for preferably still open after 8 pm. I am willing to provide info for anyone visiting Miami. Please PM with Intel. Thanks in advance.

    By the way. In reading up on the forums and it looks like the AMPs here are with apartments which is different from Miami where it is in shopping malls. Go figure.

  6. #14059

    Burner App

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberTime88  [View Original Post]
    Yup, +1 on the burner app.
    Yes, the Burner app is pretty nice. Cheaper than any pre-paid phone, and you change change numbers at will.

    But, since your purchase of Burner App credits goes through the Apple store, your Apple IDee is part of the transaction, not to mention the possibility that the Burner App folks might just cough up your IDee to the authorites (or a divorce lawyer).

    Better safe than sorry. Just get a pre-paid phone any pay for the minutes with cash.

  7. #14058
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Get a burner and give THAT number out.

    You guys have to be careful even if you call a place. I have had some spas and providers text (and call even) at odd times. That's when I learned to keep the thing off.
    No doubt Jaded. Same here. They call when things are slow or if you had a special request. No time of the day is off limits!

  8. #14057
    I use my cell. Man up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy00  [View Original Post]
    Seriously this. My tracfone has triple minutes for life as well, and you can easily find coupons online to get another 60 minutes for free.

  9. #14056

    Add one more vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakecoguy  [View Original Post]
    I purchased a tracfone 7 years ago, it cost only $20 every 90 days for 60 minutes. I now have over 5000 minutes of credit on the phone.

    It can not be traced back to me. I keep it in a hidden compartment in my. It is only turned when I need.
    Tracphones are amazingly cheap, both in initial cost and the price to 'refill' them. Pay for it and your minutes in cash, register it to a fake name / address, and even if a provider gets busted, there's no way Crazy Uncle LEO (or anyone else) can trace it back to you. If you're truly paranoid, dispose of it at the first sign of trouble and start over. You're out (maybe) forty dollars, but completely secure.

  10. #14055

    Spa Trade

    I have been a hobbyist for awhile now. I have hit many of the spas in the western burbs (near my work) and some in the south burbs as well. I am a regular at one particular spa but in the interest of trying new places I have been trying some other places with varying degrees of luck. However, I am tired of TOFTM. So, if you are looking to trade info let PM me.

  11. #14054
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakecoguy  [View Original Post]
    I purchased a tracfone 7 years ago, it cost only $20 every 90 days for 60 minutes. I now have over 5000 minutes of credit on the phone.

    It can not be traced back to me. I keep it in a hidden compartment in my. It is only turned when I need.
    Seriously this. My tracfone has triple minutes for life as well, and you can easily find coupons online to get another 60 minutes for free.

  12. #14053
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakecoguy  [View Original Post]
    I purchased a tracfone 7 years ago, it cost only $20 every 90 days for 60 minutes. I now have over 5000 minutes of credit on the phone.

    It can not be traced back to me. I keep it in a hidden compartment in my. It is only turned when I need.
    Yep, tracfone works well. You can even go cheaper than that with H20 which charges $10 for 90 days. It is available at Best Buy Mobile store.

  13. #14052

    Yes get a burner pnoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Get a burner and give THAT number out.

    You guys have to be careful even if you call a place. I have had some spas and providers text (and call even) at odd times. That's when I learned to keep the thing off.
    I purchased a tracfone 7 years ago, it cost only $20 every 90 days for 60 minutes. I now have over 5000 minutes of credit on the phone.

    It can not be traced back to me. I keep it in a hidden compartment in my. It is only turned when I need.

  14. #14051

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Get a burner and give THAT number out.

    You guys have to be careful even if you call a place. I have had some spas and providers text (and call even) at odd times. That's when I learned to keep the thing off.
    Yup, +1 on the burner app.

  15. #14050

    Get a burner phone

    Get a burner and give THAT number out.

    You guys have to be careful even if you call a place. I have had some spas and providers text (and call even) at odd times. That's when I learned to keep the thing off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowmadics  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt had a new provider at an old (not that old) spot in the loop yesterday. She asked for my number. I gave her the wrong number because it didn't feel right.

    ...

    Now back to the number. Is this odd? Do you guys have providers do this? I kept second guessing myself because it would be nice to have something on the side outside of AMP. She wouldn't let me touch her outside of rubbing her leg.

    Thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape