Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,966 to 25,980 of 40029
-
11-03-15 22:40 #14064Senior Member

Posts: 51Nicely written!!
Very nicely done! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 19:21 #14063Banned Member

Posts: 4190Report
How about a report.
Originally Posted by MtSawamd
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 19:09 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks for the clarification. Reminds me of the time I went to a house in LA with my friend who knew another friend and was recommended. Pretty chill spot and everyone knows what's the business. Kind of like the MP in SanJose in Costa Rica. Anyone can provide me with a apartment they recommend that I can try to set an appt for? Please Pm me.
Originally Posted by AceBox
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 10:54 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 59AMP and apartments are two different things. AMP are asian massage parlors which are in strip malls and that sort of thing. Massage with hopefully a happy ending. There are a couple downtown, try looking for Mercy (I think it moved or else I would tell you where it was, there was a Chinatown one and a downtown one and the downtown one is closer to you) or some nails place further south near Michigan, they come up in this forum thread. Then there are Asian apartments which are more full service oriented, I have no idea if there are any in walking distance, but you can't just walk in you have to call and make arrangements.
Originally Posted by DownForPoundin
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-15 21:48 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 36In town visiting
What's going on Chitown. First time visits Chicago and need some help. I'm stuck on Michigan Ave hotel and don't have a car. Looking for a place to walk to. BP or AMP is what I'm looking for preferably still open after 8 pm. I am willing to provide info for anyone visiting Miami. Please PM with Intel. Thanks in advance.
By the way. In reading up on the forums and it looks like the AMPs here are with apartments which is different from Miami where it is in shopping malls. Go figure.
-
10-29-15 22:27 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 428Burner App
Yes, the Burner app is pretty nice. Cheaper than any pre-paid phone, and you change change numbers at will.
Originally Posted by RubberTime88
[View Original Post]
But, since your purchase of Burner App credits goes through the Apple store, your Apple IDee is part of the transaction, not to mention the possibility that the Burner App folks might just cough up your IDee to the authorites (or a divorce lawyer).
Better safe than sorry. Just get a pre-paid phone any pay for the minutes with cash.
-
10-29-15 21:14 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 140No doubt Jaded. Same here. They call when things are slow or if you had a special request. No time of the day is off limits!
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-15 20:49 #14057Banned Member

Posts: 4190I use my cell. Man up!
Originally Posted by Yardy00
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-15 19:43 #14056Senior Member

Posts: 1164Add one more vote
Tracphones are amazingly cheap, both in initial cost and the price to 'refill' them. Pay for it and your minutes in cash, register it to a fake name / address, and even if a provider gets busted, there's no way Crazy Uncle LEO (or anyone else) can trace it back to you. If you're truly paranoid, dispose of it at the first sign of trouble and start over. You're out (maybe) forty dollars, but completely secure.
Originally Posted by Lakecoguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-15 15:33 #14055Regular Member

Posts: 11Spa Trade
I have been a hobbyist for awhile now. I have hit many of the spas in the western burbs (near my work) and some in the south burbs as well. I am a regular at one particular spa but in the interest of trying new places I have been trying some other places with varying degrees of luck. However, I am tired of TOFTM. So, if you are looking to trade info let PM me.
-
10-29-15 08:04 #14054Senior Member

Posts: 230Seriously this. My tracfone has triple minutes for life as well, and you can easily find coupons online to get another 60 minutes for free.
Originally Posted by Lakecoguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-15 02:48 #14053Senior Member

Posts: 500Yep, tracfone works well. You can even go cheaper than that with H20 which charges $10 for 90 days. It is available at Best Buy Mobile store.
Originally Posted by Lakecoguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-15 22:20 #14052Regular Member

Posts: 24Yes get a burner pnoe
I purchased a tracfone 7 years ago, it cost only $20 every 90 days for 60 minutes. I now have over 5000 minutes of credit on the phone.
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
It can not be traced back to me. I keep it in a hidden compartment in my. It is only turned when I need.
-
10-28-15 19:59 #14051Regular Member

Posts: 14Burner
Yup, +1 on the burner app.
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-15 09:31 #14050Senior Member

Posts: 518Get a burner phone
Get a burner and give THAT number out.
You guys have to be careful even if you call a place. I have had some spas and providers text (and call even) at odd times. That's when I learned to keep the thing off.
Originally Posted by Snowmadics
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





