Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14050

    Get a burner phone

    Get a burner and give THAT number out.

    You guys have to be careful even if you call a place. I have had some spas and providers text (and call even) at odd times. That's when I learned to keep the thing off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowmadics  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt had a new provider at an old (not that old) spot in the loop yesterday. She asked for my number. I gave her the wrong number because it didn't feel right.

    ...

    Now back to the number. Is this odd? Do you guys have providers do this? I kept second guessing myself because it would be nice to have something on the side outside of AMP. She wouldn't let me touch her outside of rubbing her leg.

    Thoughts?

  2. #14049
    LMAO. For all you ass clowns who tip before.


  3. #14048
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    Enough said. Rocket Dork.
    Appreciate the help. Have RTFF, wanted to get some actual suggestions.

  4. #14047

    Rtff!

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSneaky  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling to Schaumburg next week. Want to find a good place to go. Would prefer table shower and of course to leave happy.
    Enough said. Rocket Dork.

  5. #14046

  6. #14045

    Schaumburg

    I will be traveling to Schaumburg next week. Want to find a good place to go. Would prefer table shower and of course to leave happy.

  7. #14044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    She wants your number so she can bug you about coming to see her at the spa.
    Thanks for giving her MY number instead. She starting texting and my wife called the number and now I'm in deep shit.

    Next time, just tell her you don't give your number out. You know where to find her etc. Trust me they completely understand.

    And, no it's not odd. If they see a sucker, they will solicit business. Some may get a number for extra circular activity away from the spa, but it doesn't.

    Sound like she was looking for that.

  8. #14043
    She wants your number so she can bug you about coming to see her at the spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowmadics  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt had a new provider at an old (not that old) spot in the loop yesterday. She asked for my number. I gave her the wrong number because it didn't feel right.

    I walked in on a break from work. Just as I was undressing, work called and said they needed me back early. So she came in and I said I only have a little time (10 minutes). So I lay on my back and she says "oh". Grabs oil and gets down to business. She starts fast then I tell her to slow down. She says, "okay, I go slow long as you want, just let me know, I know you short on time". I asked her to whisper in my ear, she misunderstood me and started licking my earlobe. Then ask for extra for that. I gave her. 6 instead of. 4.

    Now back to the number. Is this odd? Do you guys have providers do this? I kept second guessing myself because it would be nice to have something on the side outside of AMP. She wouldn't let me touch her outside of rubbing her leg.

    Thoughts?

  9. #14042

    Phone number

    I dreamt had a new provider at an old (not that old) spot in the loop yesterday. She asked for my number. I gave her the wrong number because it didn't feel right.

    I walked in on a break from work. Just as I was undressing, work called and said they needed me back early. So she came in and I said I only have a little time (10 minutes). So I lay on my back and she says "oh". Grabs oil and gets down to business. She starts fast then I tell her to slow down. She says, "okay, I go slow long as you want, just let me know, I know you short on time". I asked her to whisper in my ear, she misunderstood me and started licking my earlobe. Then ask for extra for that. I gave her. 6 instead of. 4.

    Now back to the number. Is this odd? Do you guys have providers do this? I kept second guessing myself because it would be nice to have something on the side outside of AMP. She wouldn't let me touch her outside of rubbing her leg.

    Thoughts?

  10. #14041

    Interesting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    There was actually a movie made about "cleansing" a client's home of "incriminating" details of his private life.

    Starred the late, great, Marilyn Chambers as the mother of a "client". It's hysterical!

    http://www.jaybonansinga.com/stash-film
    Didn't know that Netflix has the Stash. I'll make a note to watch it. Thanks.

  11. #14040

    Need Discipline

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I use Google Voice and Gmail and Google Contacts. Have about 2,000 contacts, mostly business, not social. In some cases I also disguise the names. So it's a needle in the haystack, so to speak. I do not put incriminating details in there. Just contact info. I also use WeChat, and keep that app clean of all history, and hidden. Bob.
    I guess like with everything else there are no short-cuts. One will need to practice the craft with enough discipline and dedication. Perhaps, one will perfect the art when it will become like second nature over time. I'm still learning the ropes and at times I worry that I had unintentionally left some clues leading to me. LOL.

  12. #14039

    I never want this hobby to be a my only outlet

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that. This has never worked for me. In fact it's more trouble than it's worth. For me meeting ladies the old fashoned traditional way is a waste. I want to have fun now, not in ten years. LOL. At least with a pro you know what to expect.
    I don't want to forget how exciting it is the first time a non pro sticks her hand down my pants. All the chess moves it took to get to that point, flirting, dinner, interactions, etc.

    Which leads to another story. I used to meet and greet providers and mongers at places like the living room in Lombard, set up by Mr Tony Soprano and I enjoyed putting names to faces and being able to see ladies at discounts to their advertised rates and not having to be screened cause we already had met, it became odd cause as you talked and joked with girls, they wanted what women want, good guy house, white picket fence but they guys they see are mostly married so it was hard for them to say I want that but what is 'that' cause will my guy go see some Internet hoochie also.

    I would also say to the ladies being married means you can't spend $1,000 on a purse knowing that your about to make $2,000 over the weekend cause now you're married. If your man says no, can you handle that or are you going to want to go suck some dick to get that $1,000. If your hubby comes in late on a Friday, are you going to 20 question him about why he didn't answer the phone or are you just going to hit him in the head with a frying pan. What if he knew what you did before you got married and he 20 questions you when you're hanging out with the girls but his mind races and he envisions you on your knees sucking dick.

    The wired one is a laugh riot at parties. LOL.

    Bottom line is human non pro relationships are complicated but I enjoy the game.

  13. #14038

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Lily big boobs natural great massage.

    Belmont

    .
    What's so special about Lily? She hardly that attractive. Where's the hot latina's around $.

  14. #14037

    Mockumentary

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Bob your posts are education in itself. There's a lot to learn from them. Thanks! On another note, while its a good idea to save little details about the providers in our phone notes or in contacts directory sometimes I worry the worst. What if something happens to us and our family get to discover it. What are your thoughts on it?
    There was actually a movie made about "cleansing" a client's home of "incriminating" details of his private life.

    Starred the late, great, Marilyn Chambers as the mother of a "client". It's hysterical!

    http://www.jaybonansinga.com/stash-film

  15. #14036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Contact Management

    I use Google Voice and Gmail and Google Contacts. Have about 2,000 contacts, mostly business, not social. In some cases I also disguise the names. So it's a needle in the haystack, so to speak. I do not put incriminating details in there. Just contact info. I also use WeChat, and keep that app clean of all history, and hidden. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Bob your posts are education in itself. There's a lot to learn from them. Thanks! On another note, while its a good idea to save little details about the providers in our phone notes or in contacts directory sometimes I worry the worst. What if something happens to us and our family get to discover it. What are your thoughts on it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape