Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 22116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10641
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    Real good job with the vids. You know I gave you the # for 2 of the girls and It got me thinking. What about all the other mongers I've given #s to and then never saw a post or heard from them again until they started begging for another #. Must be at lease 50 of them.

    I think I'm going to change my policy. From now on if I give anyone of you a number and you don't put up a post with some pics or vids you will not get anymore help from me! Everyone has a phone and all it takes is a little effort. I've said it over and over 99.9% of the girls are game. There are only a handful of us left on here that post pics&vids and we are doing all the work for the rest of you guys. So all you guys get your camera's going or don't expect anymore help from me.

    Again CM great job.
    I concur! And mongers wonder why I don't bother sharing my sweat and jizz.

  2. #10640

    Pics.

    Here are some pictures. The first one the bed is Amber. She is from BP, but she is on the verge of becoming a SW.

    I have her digits for senior M's.

    The other one in the car, I really can't remember who that is. If someone knows please let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150928_014704.jpg‎   20150831_235138.jpg‎  

  3. #10639

    I meet her On 8th last night 11

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    Good job with the vids CM, glad to see a fellow legit monger posting work not like certain guys that say they go around creampieing every hoe in miami but don't post anything LOL.
    Her nose was stuffy so I strapped up on her the last video link.

  4. #10638
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #10637
    [Deleted by Admin]

  6. #10636

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by CubanMonger36  [View Original Post]
    So guys I've been quite lazy with posts lately. I've had a lot on my plate. Anyways its nice to see this forum coming back to life. So here's what I've been up to.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d12571b8e7

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d16a717bb4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409eab4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409ec27
    Real good job with the vids. You know I gave you the # for 2 of the girls and It got me thinking. What about all the other mongers I've given #s to and then never saw a post or heard from them again until they started begging for another #. Must be at lease 50 of them.

    I think I'm going to change my policy. From now on if I give anyone of you a number and you don't put up a post with some pics or vids you will not get anymore help from me! Everyone has a phone and all it takes is a little effort. I've said it over and over 99.9% of the girls are game. There are only a handful of us left on here that post pics&vids and we are doing all the work for the rest of you guys. So all you guys get your camera's going or don't expect anymore help from me.

    Again CM great job.

  7. #10635

    112 house is totally legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePimp  [View Original Post]
    The $13 places they know in OT. I always just pound them in the car. But are these places trustworthy is my car / wallet going to be gone?

    Cuban if you want pm me your spots they seem legit. Good job with Michelle and them.
    That's the only one for 13 no bathroom in the room just a cold water sink, soap and a couple micro towels.

    Other than that you got some OT residents trying to make a buck in their abodes, those choices are more unpredictable.

    Stems from a mini economy of homeless folks paying 5 or 10 to sit on a couch for an hour of peaceful chill out. Stems- that's a good one.

    For 7 bucks more el Eden is much nicer, got a shower etc and you get 2 hours which is good as some waifs can shower for a considerable time.

    Here Mari exploits the resource of the former.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  8. #10634
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    Good job with the vids CM, glad to see a fellow legit monger posting work not like certain guys that say they go around creampieing every hoe in miami but don't post anything LOL.
    Yeah, he does great work. I think we might be getting rid of that other guy you mentioned. I hope so.

  9. #10633
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanMonger36  [View Original Post]
    So guys I've been quite lazy with posts lately. I've had a lot on my plate. Anyways its nice to see this forum coming back to life. So here's what I've been up to.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d12571b8e7

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d16a717bb4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409eab4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409ec27
    Good job with the vids CM, glad to see a fellow legit monger posting work not like certain guys that say they go around creampieing every hoe in miami but don't post anything LOL.

  10. #10632

    Do you trust these hoes places

    The $13 places they know in OT. I always just pound them in the car. But are these places trustworthy is my car / wallet going to be gone?

    Cuban if you want pm me your spots they seem legit. Good job with Michelle and them.

  11. #10631

    Yup

    So guys I've been quite lazy with posts lately. I've had a lot on my plate. Anyways its nice to see this forum coming back to life. So here's what I've been up to.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d12571b8e7

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d16a717bb4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409eab4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409ec27

  12. #10630

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to her candy fix, Great headache relief as usual and a nice tight, wet Kitty that responded well to my pounding last night
    I guess I have to try her again. Like I posted I wasn't thrilled the last time I was with her. I know they all have a bad night once in a while maybe that was it.

  13. #10629
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to her candy fix, Great headache relief as usual and a nice tight, wet Kitty that responded well to my pounding last night
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fa32222550

  14. #10628

    Tight little rabbit. .

    Thanks to her candy fix, Great headache relief as usual and a nice tight, wet Kitty that responded well to my pounding last night
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PhotoGrid_1445961617773.jpg‎  

  15. #10627
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    She's got a kind face. The kind I would like to come all over

    .
    LOL I second that opinio.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape