Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,981 to 25,995 of 40030
-
10-28-15 09:31 #14050Senior Member

Posts: 518Get a burner phone
Get a burner and give THAT number out.
You guys have to be careful even if you call a place. I have had some spas and providers text (and call even) at odd times. That's when I learned to keep the thing off.
Originally Posted by Snowmadics
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 20:28 #14049Banned Member

Posts: 4190LMAO. For all you ass clowns who tip before.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 20:09 #14048Regular Member

Posts: 3Appreciate the help. Have RTFF, wanted to get some actual suggestions.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 18:52 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 1443Rtff!
Enough said. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by NotSneaky
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 17:54 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 223
-
10-27-15 17:14 #14045Regular Member

Posts: 3Schaumburg
I will be traveling to Schaumburg next week. Want to find a good place to go. Would prefer table shower and of course to leave happy.
-
10-27-15 14:02 #14044Senior Member

Posts: 1299Thanks
Thanks for giving her MY number instead. She starting texting and my wife called the number and now I'm in deep shit.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
Next time, just tell her you don't give your number out. You know where to find her etc. Trust me they completely understand.
And, no it's not odd. If they see a sucker, they will solicit business. Some may get a number for extra circular activity away from the spa, but it doesn't.
Sound like she was looking for that.
-
10-27-15 13:11 #14043Banned Member

Posts: 4190She wants your number so she can bug you about coming to see her at the spa.
Originally Posted by Snowmadics
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 09:21 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 56Phone number
I dreamt had a new provider at an old (not that old) spot in the loop yesterday. She asked for my number. I gave her the wrong number because it didn't feel right.
I walked in on a break from work. Just as I was undressing, work called and said they needed me back early. So she came in and I said I only have a little time (10 minutes). So I lay on my back and she says "oh". Grabs oil and gets down to business. She starts fast then I tell her to slow down. She says, "okay, I go slow long as you want, just let me know, I know you short on time". I asked her to whisper in my ear, she misunderstood me and started licking my earlobe. Then ask for extra for that. I gave her. 6 instead of. 4.
Now back to the number. Is this odd? Do you guys have providers do this? I kept second guessing myself because it would be nice to have something on the side outside of AMP. She wouldn't let me touch her outside of rubbing her leg.
Thoughts?
-
10-27-15 00:53 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 570Interesting!
Didn't know that Netflix has the Stash. I'll make a note to watch it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 00:52 #14040Senior Member

Posts: 570Need Discipline
I guess like with everything else there are no short-cuts. One will need to practice the craft with enough discipline and dedication. Perhaps, one will perfect the art when it will become like second nature over time. I'm still learning the ropes and at times I worry that I had unintentionally left some clues leading to me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-15 23:17 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 218I never want this hobby to be a my only outlet
I don't want to forget how exciting it is the first time a non pro sticks her hand down my pants. All the chess moves it took to get to that point, flirting, dinner, interactions, etc.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
Which leads to another story. I used to meet and greet providers and mongers at places like the living room in Lombard, set up by Mr Tony Soprano and I enjoyed putting names to faces and being able to see ladies at discounts to their advertised rates and not having to be screened cause we already had met, it became odd cause as you talked and joked with girls, they wanted what women want, good guy house, white picket fence but they guys they see are mostly married so it was hard for them to say I want that but what is 'that' cause will my guy go see some Internet hoochie also.
I would also say to the ladies being married means you can't spend $1,000 on a purse knowing that your about to make $2,000 over the weekend cause now you're married. If your man says no, can you handle that or are you going to want to go suck some dick to get that $1,000. If your hubby comes in late on a Friday, are you going to 20 question him about why he didn't answer the phone or are you just going to hit him in the head with a frying pan. What if he knew what you did before you got married and he 20 questions you when you're hanging out with the girls but his mind races and he envisions you on your knees sucking dick.
The wired one is a laugh riot at parties. LOL.
Bottom line is human non pro relationships are complicated but I enjoy the game.
-
10-26-15 11:44 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 136Huh
What's so special about Lily? She hardly that attractive. Where's the hot latina's around $.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-15 22:03 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 788Mockumentary
There was actually a movie made about "cleansing" a client's home of "incriminating" details of his private life.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
Starred the late, great, Marilyn Chambers as the mother of a "client". It's hysterical!
http://www.jaybonansinga.com/stash-film
-
10-25-15 21:32 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 1255Contact Management
I use Google Voice and Gmail and Google Contacts. Have about 2,000 contacts, mostly business, not social. In some cases I also disguise the names. So it's a needle in the haystack, so to speak. I do not put incriminating details in there. Just contact info. I also use WeChat, and keep that app clean of all history, and hidden. Bob.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






