Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8672

    Fwc

    Is back open, sad to report Was told Scarlet left 😓.

  2. #8671

    Meeko

    I was in Chantilly and stopped in front at Miko, not the back at Smile. Greeted by Susie, suzy, sue. She is late 30's, tall and long hair, see cup with long nips and around 6-7/10 for look. To be brief, I got standard NoVA (first time bit) with some roaming otc / utc. There is maybe an upgrade / expansion possible, but would require more visits to same provider kinda deal. A few positives from this visit were that she was pleasant / conversational and there was no haggling / negotiation before the handshake. I received a complete full hour. The massage was good. A few cons were the use of lots of cream and lotion, so please be aware (not heavily scented). Two other things are there is still a stand up shower (I showered before) and traffic was bad due to construction of Walney (I was late for another appt).

  3. #8670
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading reviews on Franconia Wellness and it seems the mama-san leads you to another therapist.

    Does the mama-san herself give massages?
    Not in my past experience, but sounds like they shut down for a bit. Things may have changed. I stopped heading there when Mei left and may not head back unless I hear otherwise.

  4. #8669

    Massage

    Is there any AMP with hot american girls? Not some old asian ladies.

  5. #8668
    I've been reading reviews on Franconia Wellness and it seems the mama-san leads you to another therapist.

    Does the mama-san herself give massages?

  6. #8667

    Fw

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are back from vacation. I haven't been there since they reopened, but there was an ad posted today.
    I saw the ad and stopped by to check it out. New mamasan and only one girl who was not available for an hour and to please come back. She wouldn't say who it was so no idea if one of the former girls or not. Mamasan said there would be more girls next week. No appointments, just walk in. At least for this week. I didn't want to come back in an hour and get the same story so I moved on.

  7. #8666

    Apc

    I've recently started working in VA and I've been to 3 AMPs thus far and have yet to experience the standard Nova ending. My first two were complete strike outs, and my third was the supposedly elusive home run over the left field wall on Columbia Pike. She made me promise not to tell since they don't all do that there apparently, but if that's your thing, give it a shot and follow my Nana's advice, "if you expect rain, bring a raincoat. ". Good luck.

  8. #8665

    Cmp

    Stopped by the CMP that's referenced on here often. Most suggestions are to visit on a Sunday night. I ended up stopping by on Sunday afternoon and noticed that the infamous grey sedan was there. Rang the bell and a provider that must have been 65 answered. She let me know that the wait would be at least 2 hours. I didn't feel like waiting and in my opinion she was not attractive 3/10 so I ended up leaving. Maybe I'll give it another shot on a Sunday evening.

    Stay frosty.

  9. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
    I'm guessing you are the same dude that claims he dropped a turd in the shower at another AMP. I believe someone actually followed up on that with the mama san and uncovered that the statement was false. Quite the troll.

  10. #8663

    FF Massage, Chantilly

    Anyone visit this place, on Route 50 at Centreville Road? Got tired of the places on Sullyfield Circle. CH across the street in the shopping mall is decent, but therapeutic only.

  11. #8662
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
    You're douche bag. Totally unhelpful.

  12. #8661
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    Is that the place with the dancing kitty kat in the window? I went there late one evening; only had time for a 1/2 hour, and got a nice massage + HE from a very pretty therapist. Went back a few weeks later, for one hour, and got zilch. The again a little later, nada.
    Didn't notice the cat. But I am confident there are HE's happening. May depend on the therapist, or maybe they had a scare and playing it safe.

  13. #8660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
    Most of your previous posts trash AMPs in one way or another and now you post about this disgusting behavior like it's something to brag about.

    Unbefuckinglievable.

  14. #8659
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Any body know what's going on with this place? Stopped by twice this week, and the place was locked up tighter than a drum.

    No sign, no answer on the phone, Nothing!

    Also noticed that their regular ad has not been placed lately.

    AM.
    Looks like they are back from vacation. I haven't been there since they reopened, but there was an ad posted today.

  15. #8658
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
    No offense but are you a masochist? You don't seem to enjoy going to these places.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape