Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by WrestleMe  [View Original Post]
    The massage was actually pretty darned good. She seemed to maybe have had some training along the way but didn't ask. Nice conversation. HJ finish and was lead to believe that's all that is on the table. YMMV but that was MY experience.
    I've never seen her, but I have talked to her. She did mention that BBBJ is available.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  2. #1343

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CanCrippler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or gotten a massage from her? What can you tell me, is it worth a visit? Hanson is a bit out of my way but if you guys think she's worth it I may call her. She posted on CL and am very curious.
    The massage was actually pretty darned good. She seemed to maybe have had some training along the way but didn't ask. Nice conversation. HJ finish and was lead to believe that's all that is on the table. YMMV but that was MY experience.

  3. #1342

    Best relaxing 'therapeutic massage. Revere

    Saw this one recently. Nothing best or relaxing here unless you enjoy the use of electric vibrating massagers with little to no use of hands. Actually stated she doesn't like using hands cause they can break easy but will use feet. Cute about 30-35 yr old asian, be's, talkative and friendly but uninspired massage and ending. No OTC but YMMV. Location was easy and setup with heated table in living room. Shower available and maybe more. 60/40. Odd. Still don't know what to make of this one and I won't be back to find out.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/5281615222.html

  4. #1341

    Agree with TLanden

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. My experience was much less than this. She was really intimidated and didn't get into it at all.
    YMMV. I saw them late last week but it ended up being in the basement of the sister's place because supposedly she was coming home soon. Suspect it would be better in a bedroom. Started off with watching them screw. She gets into it pretty quickly and takes orders from him quite well. Then she started sucking him with me in her hand which moved to alternating sucking us both. Seems like she would have taken CIM but he told her to back off. I'll probably repeat at the Everett / Malden location that they spoke of to me and give it another shot.

  5. #1340

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. My experience was much less than this. She was really intimidated and didn't get into it at all.
    I had a similar experience to TLandon. She was uncomfortable. I ended up agreeing to walk a way for half as it felt like she was kind of involved just for him.

    As far as I am concerned there is nothing sexy about that. YMMV but I am a chill guy and not completely hideous and did not appreciate being put in the situation. When I offered half to walk she jumped on the idea. That said she is not a bad looking lady.

    Enjoy and stay safe brothers.

  6. #1339

    Couple

    YMMV. My experience was much less than this. She was really intimidated and didn't get into it at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linearme  [View Original Post]
    I saw them a 3 weeks ago. Clean place (they said it was his sisters and usually host in Everett).

    Anyway, it was pretty good for me. Started with her giving him head, then a hand for me. Then head. She's timid at first but seemed to get into having two cocks once it started heating up.

    I'm probably going to repeat and pursue the unicorn (dp).

  7. #1338

    Sandra info

    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone pm me Sandra's info? I'd like to try her out.
    Would also be interested in Sandra's info if someone wouldn't mind pming me, thanks.

  8. #1337

    Couple

    I saw them a 3 weeks ago. Clean place (they said it was his sisters and usually host in Everett).

    Anyway, it was pretty good for me. Started with her giving him head, then a hand for me. Then head. She's timid at first but seemed to get into having two cocks once it started heating up.

    I'm probably going to repeat and pursue the unicorn (dp).

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Waste of money.

  9. #1336

    Sandra

    Could anyone pm me Sandra's info? I'd like to try her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Yes real. Sees you out of her house in residential neighborhood. Its her in pic from maybe 5 years ago.

    Great BBBJ. Uninspired cfs. Curvy attractive with junk in trunk. Still some stomach skin from baby.

  10. #1335

    Couple

    Waste of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonTrent  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten with the couple in Medford? They sometimes post to buy her panties, they sometimes post to have to BJ you and her hubby. Her pics look awesome and I.

    Believe they are real. Their number starts with 857-200-.

  11. #1334

    Sandra

    Yes real. Sees you out of her house in residential neighborhood. Its her in pic from maybe 5 years ago.

    Great BBBJ. Uninspired cfs. Curvy attractive with junk in trunk. Still some stomach skin from baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I talked this girl from CL about 3 years ago but never met, at the time full of excuses and wanted me to go to her and I don't do incalls, anyways I was digging through old emails and reconnecting and her email was still valid and she wrote back to me again and again more of the same excuses, here's her pic says she's from newton, just seeing if anyone has talked to her or seen her years back or recently.

  12. #1333

    Couple in Medford

    Has anyone gotten with the couple in Medford? They sometimes post to buy her panties, they sometimes post to have to BJ you and her hubby. Her pics look awesome and I.

    Believe they are real. Their number starts with 857-200-.

  13. #1332

    Anyone ever meet her (sandra)

    Hey, I talked this girl from CL about 3 years ago but never met, at the time full of excuses and wanted me to go to her and I don't do incalls, anyways I was digging through old emails and reconnecting and her email was still valid and she wrote back to me again and again more of the same excuses, here's her pic says she's from newton, just seeing if anyone has talked to her or seen her years back or recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pinkhair.jpg‎  

  14. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by CanCrippler  [View Original Post]
    Did you try her? What can you share?
    Go to your ATM, get $200 in twenties, and call her to get a massage. Then report back.

  15. #1330

    Nikki in Hanson

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker100  [View Original Post]
    She's down the Cape in Marstons Mills. See Cape Cod Craigslist, CE. She posted last week.
    Did you try her? What can you share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape