Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Off-Topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #748
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I agree with what you say, my concerns here are a monger posted here he sent a letter and includes some details of it. He then gets somehow involved in a shutdown, mane in the spa when it gets closed. They know his real name from the letter since I am assuming it was not anonymous since those letters are not taken seriously. You now have a connection of all his posts here. Get a court order for his internet electronics and a zealous politically motivated prosecutor will have a poster boy trial.
    IMHO, if 'the man' is chasing you to that degree, there's little you can do.

    To me, the bigger concern would be that whoever he wrote the letter to, writes back thanking him for his thoughts and a SO or co-worker opens it.

    Or a monger doesn't delete his browsing history, its always the simple stuff that sinks us.

  2. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    A reasonable analysis up until the last part, because you can easily prevent anyone from being able to get your browser history by using the free 'Tor' browser.

    If you install and use the Tor browser it hides the URL you are connecting to (usasexguide for exampolke) from your internet service provider (so LE can't go to Verizon with a warrant and find out sites you've visited), it encrypts the content of sites you visit (again so Verizon / Cox can't see what you are doing), makes it so the sites you are connecting can't see your real IP(so LE can't bust a site and find out you visited it), and it doesn't store cookies or keep browsing history on your hard drive (so there's no record of your browsing history on your hard drive). LE can search all they want, they won't find any trace of any site you visited if you used the Tor browser. ;.

    If you use Tor, all your internet service provider or LE can tell, no matter how hard they look, is that you visited a Tor redirect site and how long you used it for, but there's nothing illegal about using encrypted internet browsers or anonymous redirect sites.

    You can't use Tor for a lot of things because it can't use Flash (so 50% of porn sites won't work) - there are ways a site you visit can find your real identity if you watch a flash video, and you shouldn't ever download anything when you use Tor because downloading can also reveal your identity to the site you are downloading from, but for purposes of anonymous email or forum communication Tor is the way to go.

    It's still never a good idea to admit anything about your real world non-online identity on a forum that you want to be anonymous on, and you should never use Tor.

    Also you should never use Tor for anything illegal because if whatever you are doing is bad enough LE will figure out a way to make a circumstantial case against you.

    https://www.torproject.org/about/overview
    Unfortunately most of us are not that sophisticated.

  3. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I agree with what you say, my concerns here are a monger posted here he sent a letter and includes some details of it. He then gets somehow involved in a shutdown, mane in the spa when it gets closed. They know his real name from the letter since I am assuming it was not anonymous since those letters are not taken seriously. You now have a connection of all his posts here. Get a court order for his internet electronics and a zealous politically motivated prosecutor will have a poster boy trial.
    A reasonable analysis up until the last part, because you can easily prevent anyone from being able to get your browser history by using the free 'Tor' browser.

    If you install and use the Tor browser it hides the URL you are connecting to (usasexguide for exampolke) from your internet service provider (so LE can't go to Verizon with a warrant and find out sites you've visited), it encrypts the content of sites you visit (again so Verizon / Cox can't see what you are doing), makes it so the sites you are connecting can't see your real IP(so LE can't bust a site and find out you visited it), and it doesn't store cookies or keep browsing history on your hard drive (so there's no record of your browsing history on your hard drive). LE can search all they want, they won't find any trace of any site you visited if you used the Tor browser. ;.

    If you use Tor, all your internet service provider or LE can tell, no matter how hard they look, is that you visited a Tor redirect site and how long you used it for, but there's nothing illegal about using encrypted internet browsers or anonymous redirect sites.

    You can't use Tor for a lot of things because it can't use Flash (so 50% of porn sites won't work) - there are ways a site you visit can find your real identity if you watch a flash video, and you shouldn't ever download anything when you use Tor because downloading can also reveal your identity to the site you are downloading from, but for purposes of anonymous email or forum communication Tor is the way to go.

    It's still never a good idea to admit anything about your real world non-online identity on a forum that you want to be anonymous on, and you should never use Tor.

    Also you should never use Tor for anything illegal because if whatever you are doing is bad enough LE will figure out a way to make a circumstantial case against you.

    https://www.torproject.org/about/overview

  4. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I commend your effort, but admitting in writing you solicit prostitutes might not be smart.
    Expressing the opinion that you favor reasonable laws and regulation instead of criminalizing prostitution isn't the same thing as admitting you solicit prostitutes.

    1. For a long time I ve favored the decriminalization of crimes related to possession, use and sale of pot, but I don't smoke pot.

    2. Legally, 'solicitation' is asking someone to do something illegal. If someone asks YOU what you want and you answer, that's not solicitation.

    That's why you never ask a streetwalker for anything explicit, and why an undercover cop will try to get you to ask them for sex or tell her what you are looking for instead of asking you explicitly if you want X, why or Z. If you do that you are soliciting them, if you don't ask for anything then you aren't soliciting.

  5. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyb7  [View Original Post]
    There are many reasons to oppose what officials have flagged as poorly-written, vague, legislation that may entail long term unintended consequences. If you are a conscientious Rhode Island / Pawtucket resident.

    Many thoughtful opinions have been voiced on the local scene that poorly crafted legislation could tie the city up in lawsuits squandering scare legal & financial resources at a time when visible, tangible, meaningful municipal problems are everywhere.

    There is concern that non-targeted therapeutic services many close their door rather than risk potential spillover complications. Expanding access to physical therapy and other rehabilitative services is sorely needed by Pawtucket and badly crafted legislation that can cause existing or planned providers to reconsider their Pawtucket commitment is not in the public interest.

    More compelling is the question of serving the greater good for Pawtucket residents versus making political hay. I would postulate that if you conducted a legitimate public opinion poll among Pawtucket residents as to what they consider to be the most pressing issues affecting their city & the priority actions they wish their representatives to pursue that Harmony Spa would not appear in the top 100 resident issues.

    There are hard-working civil servants in Pawtucket striving to serve the long-term public good who view this as bad policy, plain & simple. They need members of the public to back them up.

    You can be against bad policy without being in favor of the issue addressed.
    I agree with what you say, my concerns here are a monger posted here he sent a letter and includes some details of it. He then gets somehow involved in a shutdown, mane in the spa when it gets closed. They know his real name from the letter since I am assuming it was not anonymous since those letters are not taken seriously. You now have a connection of all his posts here. Get a court order for his internet electronics and a zealous politically motivated prosecutor will have a poster boy trial.

  6. #743

    Being in favor of thoughtful legislation doesn't make you a bad person

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I commend your effort, but admitting in writing you solicit prostitutes might not be smart.
    There are many reasons to oppose what officials have flagged as poorly-written, vague, legislation that may entail long term unintended consequences. If you are a conscientious Rhode Island / Pawtucket resident.

    Many thoughtful opinions have been voiced on the local scene that poorly crafted legislation could tie the city up in lawsuits squandering scare legal & financial resources at a time when visible, tangible, meaningful municipal problems are everywhere.

    There is concern that non-targeted therapeutic services many close their door rather than risk potential spillover complications. Expanding access to physical therapy and other rehabilitative services is sorely needed by Pawtucket and badly crafted legislation that can cause existing or planned providers to reconsider their Pawtucket commitment is not in the public interest.

    More compelling is the question of serving the greater good for Pawtucket residents versus making political hay. I would postulate that if you conducted a legitimate public opinion poll among Pawtucket residents as to what they consider to be the most pressing issues affecting their city & the priority actions they wish their representatives to pursue that Harmony Spa would not appear in the top 100 resident issues.

    There are hard-working civil servants in Pawtucket striving to serve the long-term public good who view this as bad policy, plain & simple. They need members of the public to back them up.

    You can be against bad policy without being in favor of the issue addressed.

  7. #742
    Quote Originally Posted by TsLover42  [View Original Post]
    Have a question. Has anyone used this site and is there any action? It looks like a scam but would like to try if it's worth it. Just saw a MILF that is interesting and near me.

    LocalMilfSelfies.

    Thanks for any help.
    http://www.datingbusters.com/we-revi...fake-profiles/

    Google is your friend. This was the 2nd search result. Almost all the search results on the first results page are articles or videos about how the site is a scam.

  8. #741

    Jenn in NP

    I'll report here. Jenn in North Providence does not advertise anywhere and wants to keep it that way. She told me today that she would welcome more clients and wants to have us share her info.

    As CC indicates she is reviewed often here, so why would I see her again; after saying I would stay away because of the "roommate"? I wanted to give her another chance.

    I asked that he not be there, and he wasn't.

    I had a wonderful time with her, and time was not an issue. She asked for 150 and I gave her 140. After giving her a body rub (something I love to do) and finding the G spot I turned things over to her.

    No rush and had the following. BBBJ, covered FS in any position with no limits, stop and chat, GFE, DFK. No DATY because I chose not to but would be available. She is as accommodating as anyone I have ever been with.

    She's sweet, cute, and "cuddly". Of course YMMV but I would recommend her and hope many of you give her the chance to make a few bucks and enjoy what she has to offer.

    And she says she enjoys what she does and makes you feel like she does.

    Oh, almost forgot, she is freshly showered and clean. I think she takes pride in her safety and cleanliness.

    PM for digits.

    Would also appreciate any leads but not necessary.

    Sorry CC but I felt I had to take the plunge. She told me she only has three or four regulars. Who knows!

  9. #740

    Hotel / motel

    So recently I've been hooking up with this hot civilian girl. I've already seen her twice at my apartment, but the problem is she gets kind of loud and we usually can't meetup until late at night. I'm kind of worried my neighbors are going to get real pissed. So I'm looking for a hotel in the RI / south coast general area that I can take this girl too. I'm not really sure what they are called, but one of those themed rooms with the heart shaped tub and all that? If anyone's ever seen the movie "Blue Valentine", I'm basically looking for that.

    Any suggestions?

  10. #739

    Local MILF Selfies

    Have a question. Has anyone used this site and is there any action? It looks like a scam but would like to try if it's worth it. Just saw a MILF that is interesting and near me.

    LocalMilfSelfies.

    Thanks for any help.

  11. #738

    I think I've been reading CL CE section too much lately.

    Because when I see this, I don't think of the channel from the UK. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bbc-america.png‎  

  12. #737

    Survey

    http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/10/0...e-city-in-u-s/

    "Other cities with low levels of lust include Greensboro, North Carolina, Providence, Rhode Island, Pomona, California, and Jersey City, New Jersey. ".

    Providence?

  13. #736

    Sara

    Sara was well worth the visit, very easygoing and gives great BBBJ. I have not had that much fun in a while. Not a petite spinner if that is what you are looking for. And no, she is not Illiana, not even close, if anyone is wondering.

  14. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyDangler  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't heard that, just that he didn't sign it. The Council overrode that in their latest action.


    http://www.pawtuckettimes.com/content/council-overrides-mayor-votes-enact-body-works-regulations
    It was in Projo this AM.

    http://www.providencejournal.com/art...NEWS/150809517

  15. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by TsLover42  [View Original Post]
    But I thought the mayor vetoed it and the council was going to try to over ride the veto last night.
    Hadn't heard that, just that he didn't sign it. The Council overrode that in their latest action.


    http://www.pawtuckettimes.com/content/council-overrides-mayor-votes-enact-body-works-regulations

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape