Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10058

    Angel?

    Anyone have any info on this one:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ethin/21211946

    I have a thing for the milfy types, but some her pics look better than others. Did some Google search and looks like she was posting a couple months ago under the name angel. Any info would be great.

  2. #10057

    Yeah I figured

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBro  [View Original Post]
    She's been around forever but I've never seen a review. Perhaps she once had a different name at some point. Those pics are old BTW.
    I've seen the ads with the same pic for a couple years now. There is no reports or reviews on her. Seems a bit strange.

  3. #10056

    Words to live by

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEscape  [View Original Post]
    Notice who isn't posting and where. Airport got barren PDQ. 14-75 has been empty. The 696 spots are drying up. Just remember it is better to enjoy a free hand than to place it in cuffs.
    Bumping because I feel this is relevant. I was thinking about trying some sketchy looking ads because of my watering holes drying up. Black Escape puts it so eloquently.

  4. #10055
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eryway/6528506

    I've seen her in BP for years now, attepted to call her yesterday but she didn't answer. Left a VM.

    She goes by the name of diamond on her ad but I have yet to see a review on her.
    She's been around forever but I've never seen a review. Perhaps she once had a different name at some point. Those pics are old BTW.

  5. #10054
    I've visited with this lady under the name Audrey. She is legit, nice looking. Pictures are definitely what you will see when you get there. Not much of a massage. But other services were to be had. BBJ, and CFS. I haven't seen her in over a year, but have considered repeating a couple of times, just never pulled the trigger again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorey1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Dearborn tomorrow and was looking for a girl to come to my hotel. I was looking for a bodyrub but an escort would work too. I had my eye on this one. Anyone partake? Any other info would be really appreciated!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ly-kc/21254929

  6. #10053

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Very nice personality. Very talented and fun to be with. She works out of a shabby dearborn hotel. Nice, clean but mattress could be better. Have her come to your place. Well worth your time. I would repeat.
    Cost for FS?

  7. #10052
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorey1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Dearborn tomorrow and was looking for a girl to come to my hotel. I was looking for a bodyrub but an escort would work too. I had my eye on this one. Anyone partake? Any other info would be really appreciated!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ly-kc/21254929
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Very nice personality. Very talented and fun to be with. She works out of a shabby dearborn hotel. Nice, clean but mattress could be better. Have her come to your place. Well worth your time. I would repeat.

  8. #10051

    Dearborn Rub

    I'm going to be in Dearborn tomorrow and was looking for a girl to come to my hotel. I was looking for a bodyrub but an escort would work too. I had my eye on this one. Anyone partake? Any other info would be really appreciated!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ly-kc/21254929

  9. #10050
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTurner  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...twist/17588126

    Anyone see her? Massage rates? Good experience?
    Google her phone number-there is plenty of info, including a website with rates.

  10. #10049

    Looking for info on this girl.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eryway/6528506

    I've seen her in BP for years now, attepted to call her yesterday but she didn't answer. Left a VM.

    She goes by the name of diamond on her ad but I have yet to see a review on her.

  11. #10048

    Model or Fit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Oxymoron. Do you want a model type or fit body? I don't think you can have both.
    Great point!

    In the ideal world, I think we want both. But finding both as mongers usually pushes us to a price point we're not happy with. Assuming that, I would prefer fit and an average look to her face within the hobby. If I want a beached manatee, I can go to the local bar and find that for the price of a couple of drinks.

  12. #10047

    Visiting

    Long time member. Visiting tomorrow from Seattle and looking for a backpage girl who's legit and does Greek. Saw Mist Rain ad and wondered if she is worth it. If ever in Seattle Pm for info. Thanks.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/18768354

  13. #10046
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    I met with her last week. Girl in the pics, but doesn't look as good. Very rushed and mechanical. There was no couple to speak of when I saw her. Very deflated boobs and a flat ass. I have had much better. And the voice is real squeaky also. Told me she gave the best BJ ever and was super tight. Well, she has 2 kids and she wasn't tight at all. Has some baby damage in the stomach also. Head I would give a 4 out of 10.
    PM me her rates.

  14. #10045

    Professionalism With a Twist

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...twist/17588126

    Anyone see her? Massage rates? Good experience?

  15. #10044

    Jessica

    I can definitely vouch for Jessica as I saw her years ago in Virginia. She was enthusiastic and a good time was had just I'm a cheapskate these days and there are some unicorns that provide higher mileage that I've ran into.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAO22  [View Original Post]
    Although there has been a bit of complaining around here recently about only land whales posting on the local backpage listings (and justifiably so) there are a few model type standouts for me. Although I don't have first hand experience with either of these two they have been posting consistantly as long as I have been interested in the hobby (almost 2 years now) and I have read reviews of them on this site as well, mainly positive from what I remember other than saying they might be a little mechanical. Here are some current links.

    Jessica.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/10111690

    Zaria / Princess.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ervic/21241961

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape