Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 7496
-
10-26-15 14:07 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 68Stephanie contribution
Hi skatar,
Thanks for sharing the info about Stephanie, and the photos, which are great. What is the usual contribution? Did you have to pay for taking the photos? Also, does she have her own place? Thank you!
-
10-25-15 23:13 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 208Debbie
Met with Debbie at 7-11. Went in to grab a water, when I came out some guy tells me he won't fuck me up but he wants her for three days for $500. All I want is BBBJ! So she and I get the fuck out of there. I take her to her place. It was good. I had hear DT me suck my balls etc. Held her by her hair and choked her neck a bit. Fingered her ass and pussy. I came all over her face. Afterwards she told me it was awesome and that she loved me. (I don't think she knows my name).
She told me she's clean, but she has lung cancer. Drug paraphernalia was pretty evident.
I like her, I really hope she can get treated.
-
10-25-15 20:08 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 2099Stephanie or Bianca
Red caution flag on this guy PaulGlenlivet.
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
I forget which digits I gave you, Stephanie or Bianca? Either way you are welcome.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-15 18:41 #3008Regular Member

Posts: 22Need info
Anyone know anything about a girl named shannon. Used to see her a back about a year ago haven't seen her since. Been looking.
-
10-25-15 18:01 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 274Skater thanks for the digits she did pretty well.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-15 09:49 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 212Saw the Asian Ana on Westford Street yesterday around 11:00 am. What a cute ass she has! She was with a kind of big Spanish girl who tried to flag me down when she saw me checking out Ana. I went to get some cash but they were gone when I returned. He who hesitates.
-
10-25-15 08:19 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 651Stephanie
Stephanie, I believe.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-15 08:12 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 410Attached Thumbnails
So who are the pics about? If you didn't bring the older bleach blonde home, then I'm confused.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
YYZ.
-
10-25-15 00:20 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 261Cumming through town
Sir,
We have to be careful, a friend of mine was just fined and arrested from a contact on this site.
You say that you have been on since 2001. So how come so few posts?
I could say the same but actually, I've only been on four years.
I have digits, but are reluctant due to recent stings in this area.
Sorry, P.S.
Originally Posted by Eggerman
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-15 20:41 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 2099Friday's are mostly B&Bs beer & a blowjob, picked up Stephanie & another good bbbj & FS down the hatch.
Saturday I tried to repeat with her & asked about rimming, said she would for another 20, told her I was all set & went trolling.
Bianca (star tats on head) was at Jays & picked her up, same as last time 40 for BJ went to 30 & was going to do that as she wasn't up for FS.
She started going off about how she isn't like the rest of these nasty biatches out here like her shit don't stink, yet here she is out sucking dick along with the rest of'em, I dropped her off.
She is a pretty girl, not a spinner, has some meat to her & in a good way, anyone been with her & know how her service is?
Saw an older bleach blonde gal, big rack & no spinner, taller than most, white coat, thigh high white boots, all decked out, I know I've seen her around before but not in a long time, rough looking face.
Picked her up on Westford & says 50 for a BJ & quickly went to 30 & asked how much I have, told her 50 back to my place suck fuck & rim-job, she squawked & dropped her off.
Off day today, it'll be better tomorrow I hope.
-
10-21-15 21:59 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 274Alexis and Stephanie
So in town for the week and so far I have had dreams of Stephanie and Alexis. Apparently they are part of the same tent city crew near 7-11.
Anyways. In the dream Alexis took me away from the loop to a very quite place where we were able to have fun inside and outside of the car. Mic skills were ok. She was very enthusiastic with it and FS. . very easy to talk to and very talkative, total damage was a fourty.
Now my other dream was better with Stephanie, she takes direction well and has a nice lean body with be size fits and huge nips. Was able to take her back to my hotel and have some fun.
Mic skills were good and her tight little glory hole was decent also poor girl has a real job as a line cook at some dinner and does this on the side for extra cash.
Total damage was fiddy in the dream.
-
10-21-15 11:12 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 68Cumming through town
Hi,
I've been watching this board for a while, and you guys have a great thing going. Good detailed reports, lots of useful info, excellent participation.
I will be coming through Lowell Friday morning about 8:30 am. Am I likely to see SW out at that hour?
Since I don't know the players, is anyone interested in swapping a Lowell girl's digits for those of a top-level provider in Springfield / Holyoke? If so, please PM me.
I am a senior member and have been using this site since 2001. Thanks!
-
10-19-15 16:48 #2999Regular Member

Posts: 22Katherine
Met up with Katherine spinner with glasses. Friendly. 40/80 wouldn't budge she gave dig. But has bf only has a few hrs during the day alot of work to get together with her.
-
10-19-15 16:02 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 208I don't think I'm being moderated. Fairly sure my posts go directly on the board.
Thanks for the info. I don't think it was Anna, but I'm terrible at remembering some of these girls names. Kinda funny to think I've fucked a mother and her daughter (separately).
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 12:07 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 2099Brittany Gabby
Anyone pick up a girl calling herself Brittany or Gabby.
I did a couple of weeks ago, young, short red hair wears a black wig sometimes, slim tight body & maybe the tightest pussy I've ever had, she's over the train station a lot.
Skills are lacking though, lousy head game & is a dead fish when it come to FS. Nice enough people & been with her twice, but not going to repeat, have digits for contributing members, she'll text sometimes looking to hook up so be aware of that.
Was trying to get home this morning cutting through Lowell, Lowell had a 5 mile k run today & closed at least 3 bridges that I tried Mammouth, University & Aiken bridges were all shut off, finally got over the Bridge street bridge, not sure about the Rouke or Hunts Falls bridges.










Reply With Quote





