Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 636 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. What's with so much bitching and crying about a few bucks. SD4 M was near double that each month.

    My yearly phone minutes expire in November. I spend a 100 for tracphone minutes good for 1 year (I think I got it on sale for about 80 last year at a target) and purchase a decent phone for about 30 bucks. I hammer the old phone and toss it into the trash.

    If you don't want to pay for discreet text / calls either, then Textfree Ultra is a simple app on your phone. I've downloaded it, used it to text when I didn't want to use the burner, then uninstalled. Simple app.

    Back to the topic of HX info: Any other spinners that do cim for no or little upcharge? I really like nataliecordova but her scheduling is sporadic although her price is just right. Jesilyn is consistently posting but her price is higher than I'd like.
    I met Jesilyn at a social and thought she was cute. I haven't seen her professionally, but would like to. I'm just spoiled with all the KBabes. Jenna_besos will do CIM.

  2. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Raslan  [View Original Post]
    Like a hobby phone, when my mail expires (in May, IIRC), I will get more points and carry on. My $0. 02.
    Exactly. What's with so much bitching and crying about a few bucks. SD4 M was near double that each month.

    My yearly phone minutes expire in November. I spend a 100 for tracphone minutes good for 1 year (I think I got it on sale for about 80 last year at a target) and purchase a decent phone for about 30 bucks. I hammer the old phone and toss it into the trash.

    If you don't want to pay for discreet text / calls either, then Textfree Ultra is a simple app on your phone. I've downloaded it, used it to text when I didn't want to use the burner, then uninstalled. Simple app.

    Back to the topic of HX info: Any other spinners that do cim for no or little upcharge? I really like nataliecordova but her scheduling is sporadic although her price is just right. Jesilyn is consistently posting but her price is higher than I'd like.

  3. #1396

    My take

    Was on TER prior and, holy hell, the costs started ramping up way before I even saw a lady and the validity of the rating was shite.

    Saw a "38 yo" who, I found out later, was 51 (and looked it!) who then started pressuring me to give her 9's. "You're not going to give me an 8? True story.

    I said F that and found HX in '08 and haven't gone anywhere since. Perfect? By no means. Drama? Holy crap. Daily.

    But, for the most part, there is a steady stream of ladies that I can weed through to keep me satisfied.

    BP is so low rent (and, frankly, all the LE bust shows seem to be from BP), CV is WAY out of my price range so I am where I am.

    Like a hobby phone, when my mail expires (in May, IIRC), I will get more points and carry on. My $0. 02.

  4. #1395

    HX mail costs

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWake  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the loop for a bit with that site but was trying to set a meeting with my current fav but found out it cost money to SEND MESSAGES. That screams of desperation and just like you wrote, the recent "attacks" speaks of some dinky shit about to go down. They're scrambling to get the last bit of money before the ship goes down.
    The site can't operate without income, and they don't have ads, so what are they supposed to do? For those that use it, if the choices are the site folding or paying a fee, which isn't all that much to send mail, I personally would prefer to pay the fee.

    They really were fair to members that have supported the site in the past, I think my mail is good to the year 2025, but there was a time I had Ober 80,000 FX Points so I did donate back when it was *********** and just starting out.

    I'm sure they did the same thing for other Members that have bought FX Points over the years.

    I don't like all the Bookers that have come onto the site as it is hard to tell when you are booking through a booker or directly, and I prefer direct contact. The Bookers tend to standardize rates, and cause them to escalate.

    The site has grown, and become popular, it has to find a way to generate income, whether it be ads, fees, or a combination of both.

    I wish it was still free too, but it is preferable to not having the site, if it had to close do to lack of income. Additionally there is risk to whoever owns the site, to take this risk without compensation is something few would do.

    Anyways, it isn't as good as it used to be, and I like Redbook better, but I haven't found any site that is better, so if you know one, post it up so I can check it out.

  5. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    I think that hx is about to go down like rb due to number of times that site has been down. The admin in charge of that site claims that they're being attacked by an outside source, but I think that it's much more serious than what they're implying. I really liked it back when it was under another name 10 years ago, now its just a shitty site that focuses on getting money (fx points) from every member on there.
    Been out of the loop for a bit with that site but was trying to set a meeting with my current fav but found out it cost money to SEND MESSAGES. That screams of desperation and just like you wrote, the recent "attacks" speaks of some dinky shit about to go down. They're scrambling to get the last bit of money before the ship goes down.

  6. #1393
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I can't disagree on the quality of ass. HX sports some fine women. What I don't like is that HX has them thinking their pussy is golden. Too many bitches. Snobbish and rude. So many selling 100 pussy for 300.

    TER has the best quality hands down but the cost can be astronomical.

    Red book was the bomb. That has a range of quality with a range of prices, and you could easily find a bb girl.
    Redbook was really good for finding pregnant girls as well.

    BP refuses to provide results for certain words. . such as pregnant, preggo, preg, stuffed, bun in the oven, etc.

  7. #1392

    Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingLa  [View Original Post]
    I signed up with $100 a year ago. And fucking gave a ton of pints away for private albums. Stupid. I have enough to last until the middle of next year. Cost of they hobby. I will say that I've had nicer ass on hx than redbook, BP, CL. Also its an easier way to go. At least that how I feel.
    I can't disagree on the quality of ass. HX sports some fine women. What I don't like is that HX has them thinking their pussy is golden. Too many bitches. Snobbish and rude. So many selling 100 pussy for 300.

    TER has the best quality hands down but the cost can be astronomical.

    Red book was the bomb. That has a range of quality with a range of prices, and you could easily find a bb girl.

  8. #1391

    Yeah you right about spamming contacts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    I'm good til 2018 and it's $50 a year after that, so I've got no problem with it.

    The site is currently down right now. Imagine all girls in panic and spamming their contacts list on their phone trying to book something.
    I've had a few today, contact me trying to book.

  9. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    I'm good til 2018 and it's $50 a year after that, so I've got no problem with it.

    The site is currently down right now. Imagine all girls in panic and spamming their contacts list on their phone trying to book something.
    I think that hx is about to go down like rb due to number of times that site has been down. The admin in charge of that site claims that they're being attacked by an outside source, but I think that it's much more serious than what they're implying. I really liked it back when it was under another name 10 years ago, now its just a shitty site that focuses on getting money (fx points) from every member on there.

  10. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingLa  [View Original Post]
    I signed up with $100 a year ago. And fucking gave a ton of pints away for private albums. Stupid. I have enough to last until the middle of next year. Cost of they hobby. I will say that I've had nicer ass on hx than redbook, BP, CL. Also its an easier way to go. At least that how I feel.
    I'm good til 2018 and it's $50 a year after that, so I've got no problem with it.

    The site is currently down right now. Imagine all girls in panic and spamming their contacts list on their phone trying to book something.

  11. #1388

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by LEWatcher  [View Original Post]
    HX has always been about the money. Many of these other sites started because there was a need to share info about girls. Even the pre-HX, ***********z, was really about hooker information. HX was always a for profit business as its sole goal.

    They're really a shitty site. There's only info about girls they want passed on. The girls have to pay to get on. Okay, call it HX points, whatever. It's money. It's a shifty site.
    I signed up with $100 a year ago. And fucking gave a ton of pints away for private albums. Stupid. I have enough to last until the middle of next year. Cost of they hobby. I will say that I've had nicer ass on hx than redbook, BP, CL. Also its an easier way to go. At least that how I feel.

  12. #1387

    It's just business

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Hosting costing adding up and they struggling to pay the bills. Or its greed and they want to charge people more money continuely instead of a one time fee. It doesn't look good for a company when you originally charge clients a one time fee to use your services, then all of a sudden start charging ongoing fees for the same services. It will actually hurt business, and may even put them out of business if they don't find other ways of generating revenue. I personally think they should start selling ad space like this site does and generate revenue and / or raise the price of joining the site, like other escort sites. Some people will pay the fee for FX points, but most won't. I already see girls putting their phone number in ads and / or profiles and asking not to DM them. At the end of the day it will hurt them. Charing a $1 or $5 per ad won't hurt, and let the messaging stay free.

    It is already hurting business as the site is down as I type this post, and has been down a few other times in the past month.

    Sorry for the rant / my 2 cents, that just the business mind of me speaking. (I own a marketing company).
    HX has always been about the money. Many of these other sites started because there was a need to share info about girls. Even the pre-HX, ***********z, was really about hooker information. HX was always a for profit business as its sole goal.

    They're really a shitty site. There's only info about girls they want passed on. The girls have to pay to get on. Okay, call it HX points, whatever. It's money. It's a shifty site.

  13. #1386

    HX: it is either greed or hosting costs is starting to add up

    Hosting costing adding up and they struggling to pay the bills. Or its greed and they want to charge people more money continuely instead of a one time fee. It doesn't look good for a company when you originally charge clients a one time fee to use your services, then all of a sudden start charging ongoing fees for the same services. It will actually hurt business, and may even put them out of business if they don't find other ways of generating revenue. I personally think they should start selling ad space like this site does and generate revenue and / or raise the price of joining the site, like other escort sites. Some people will pay the fee for FX points, but most won't. I already see girls putting their phone number in ads and / or profiles and asking not to DM them. At the end of the day it will hurt them. Charing a $1 or $5 per ad won't hurt, and let the messaging stay free.

    It is already hurting business as the site is down as I type this post, and has been down a few other times in the past month.

    Sorry for the rant / my 2 cents, that just the business mind of me speaking. (I own a marketing company).

  14. #1385
    Yep, mine expired recently too. They recommend getting a pre-paid MC for adding points. I guess people adding FXP is why the site has been slow / down lately. I was getting the mysql errors earlier.

  15. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartofaLion  [View Original Post]
    Really? Using HX points? I didn't notice that or remember doing it.
    It's a new policy that started some months ago when they decided they needed more revenue, and added a VISA card clearing company.

    Basically now you can get 7 months for $25 (buy 2500 fx points, get 30 days mail, then spend 1200 fx points for 90 days mail, twice).

    I'm guessing we all expired this weekend, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape