Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 1269 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 22116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10596

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by DreyDrey2  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her her on Friday, and she was supposed to go and meet up with a few of her regulars on Friday on 2nd ave. Don't know if she made it there, I can see that She's been on a little vacation since Friday night.
    She had a 9:30 appointment today so for those of you who's close with her I'll keep you guys up to date. I will check back in a couple of hours to see if she's home or coming home soon.

  2. #10595

    Amy

    What's up guys! Does anyone have a legit telephone number for Amy who lives in OT with the nice body? I have been prowling the streets in the early mornings looking for her and no luck.

  3. #10594

    Jeniffer on 79th St

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I know its your first post but you can't write about what is in effect kidnapping a provider.

    A2

  4. #10593

    Michelle

    First time posting here but have been mongering for quite some time with much success. Tonight I passed by my usual spot on 8st and SW 42 area. I'm used to the prices because I live in the area and it is convenience. After reading most of the posts I decided to pass by ot to see what was out there. I didn't see a thing. Maybe I was in the wrong area but I strolled by several times and nothing. I then was going to go back to 8th where I saw some decent selection but instead decided to take a trip to 79st. Towards 13st there were many SW out on the st. I saw a gorgeous blonde putting make up on at a dark bus stop but I felt like there was heat around to just stop and pick her up I waved at her to walk dowm the street but she didn't. I drove for quite a while upand dowm and wasn't finding anything I liked or trusted. As my attention was on that one blonde I spot another blonde in pink walking and I turned on the next st and made signals for her to come to me. She got in the car and told me her name was Michelle. Probably the famous Michelle everyone here speaks of. Great service super friendly and made me feel comfortable. A Jackson for not covered BJ and it was great. Got the number! Will hit it up again. Happy mongering.

  5. #10592

    True that

    The old masters have retired, like Mundo, Joe Black, MiniLabs, and others who disappear. Those mongers used to keep this forum hopping.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingPussy  [View Original Post]
    New or old at lease he's putting something on the table. Lately it seems nobody on here is doing any posting let alone putting up pics or videos. There are more girls out there then ever. What happened to all the guys that use to stay active? This was the busiest and best site on here.

  6. #10591

    Start Your Engines

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me she has been hanging out at Tent City. I just saw on the county website that Christina is out and Margo is in. What a bunch of sweethearts we play around with! AHAhahaha.
    If Margo is in that a good thing for now, that way those girls like Roxy and Nikki will have to get out there on there own without being couched. And besides she's eating up all the yum yum and blowing those young girls mind. Stay focused because they only tollarate us guys for there needs. When was the last time you've seen a place in OT where a large gathering of SW hang out at where Margo wasn't in the middle of it all?

  7. #10590

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me she has been hanging out at Tent City. I just saw on the county website that Christina is out and Margo is in. What a bunch of sweethearts we play around with! AHAhahaha.
    If Margo is in that a good thing for temporary, that way those young one like Roxy and Nikki will have to get out there without being couched.

  8. #10589

    Calizum??

    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Dam for a minute there I thought you had a video of Michelle. No pun intended but Kari iz ol news ol skool, I wish I had vids and pictures when I first discovered her six years ago. Cmon Taxi post some new meat or else just marry Kari capiche!
    New or old at lease he's putting something on the table. Lately it seems nobody on here is doing any posting let alone putting up pics or videos. There are more girls out there then ever. What happened to all the guys that use to stay active? This was the busiest and best site on here.

  9. #10588

    Next

    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Dam for a minute there I thought you had a video of Michelle. No pun intended but Kari iz ol news ol skool, I wish I had vids and pictures when I first discovered her six years ago. Cmon Taxi post some new meat or else just marry Kari capiche!
    Michelle is next I hope. The phone works but she never answers the fucking thing. I doubt she's that busy.

  10. #10587

    Aaron

    I was chatting with her her on Friday, and she was supposed to go and meet up with a few of her regulars on Friday on 2nd ave. Don't know if she made it there, I can see that She's been on a little vacation since Friday night.

  11. #10586
    Hey gents, first time blogger / long time monger here.

    I'm really enjoying this site. Its a mongers dream come true in the 21st century! Really appreciate the reviews by the seniors. I noticed some have sampled the likes of my regulars like Michelle 79st, Mia (SheDevil), and Bunny in OT. Did see a few posts about that Kari girl. She seems popular. Anyone know where and when I'd be able to bump into her?

  12. #10585

    Tents

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingPussy  [View Original Post]
    I passed her yesterday while taking a friend home but by the time I got back she was nowhere to be found. Settled for Melony for a quickie and went home to some football.
    Someone told me she has been hanging out at Tent City. I just saw on the county website that Christina is out and Margo is in. What a bunch of sweethearts we play around with! AHAhahaha.

  13. #10584

    Missed her

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h56241370cb565

    So a couple of weeks ago we are minding our own business and I'm throat fucking the hell out of her and a cop comes pulling up on us. To be continued. Haha.
    I passed her yesterday while taking a friend home but by the time I got back she was nowhere to be found. Settled for Melony for a quickie and went home to some football.

  14. #10583
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h56230b0cb959b

    I thought I would try and hook up with Michelle yesterday but no luck. I called her a bunch of times and got no answer. I don't know her yet so I didn't leave any messages. I took a ride on 79st between 7&17 ave for a while and didn't see her or anyone else that interested me.
    Dam for a minute there I thought you had a video of Michelle. No pun intended but Kari iz ol news ol skool, I wish I had vids and pictures when I first discovered her six years ago. Cmon Taxi post some new meat or else just marry Kari capiche!

  15. #10582

    Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun  [View Original Post]
    8th and where? I need to change my hunting area.
    SW 8th st between 42nd ave and 47th ave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape