Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 9059
-
10-20-15 18:59 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 912Hurrdon Chinese Condo spot
I paid a visit to a Chinese syndicate spot in Hurrrrdon, in a condo set-up. Mimi runs this spot, the same syndicate outfit that another monger visited near Popes Head Rd in Fairfax. I have been to this condo spot before a few weeks ago.
They advertise 130/ hh or 160/ h but I told her I was paying 120/ hh and she accepted. The room was really hot while the rest of the condo was cool. Geez, it made the experience unpleasant. I ended up cutting the session short due to the heat in addition to her poor massage skills. Other activities were ok but the hot room killed it for me.
I needed to quench my yellow fever without hitting an AMP. I think I'm going to write this place off. The allure of it has waned for me and I just don't click with Mimi, too passive. Mimi said she is expecting a new girl tomorrow.
Number: 571-326-XXXX.
Ad: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-36dd/19929067.
-
10-20-15 18:10 #5833

Posts: 357I noticed the post with pics disappeared and attempted to post an update with her phone number but for some reason it never published. It was subsequently pointed out that she had posted in Md although she texted me that she will be back in nova wed / Thur. Damage for me was $$ and other than my UTR's I have to believe its hard to find real GFE for that amount. I may be wrong.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 16:52 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 319Speaking of rookies, in the future please put some other metrics in so we can find her when the link goes dead.
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
Perhaps she has gone back to Toledo. What was the damage?
BTW. Curious how these new accounts have been showing up lately asking about UTR's. (okay except for Trewaller. You've clearly been around a while).
-
10-20-15 12:48 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 149Lexi
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...k-h0n/19929253
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
This appears to be her current ad posting. What is her rate?
-
10-20-15 12:17 #5830

Posts: 357Update Lexi from Toledo
For some reason her post with pics was taken down; here is her original post and in lieu of that not working all that is a phone number and my review.
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ready/19912208
Call / text me at 419-XXX-8935.
-
10-20-15 09:37 #5829

Posts: 357Toledo talent
I will admit that I am a long time lurker as I have been extremely successful with securing UTR's via CL. I currently have 3 and they are completely GFE way too good and reasonable to let go of. That being said I do like to poke around and look for another diamond so to speak. This one is complete GFE and her pics are accurate and her rates are reasonable especially for GFE. I chose the hour just because I wanted to enjoy it. BBBJ, DIY, reverse CG and finally Mish. She is really easy to talk to although I did set the whole thing up with texts. She is really only here a few days as she has to get back to Toledo- she is only here visiting and decided to ply her trade while she is here. I will see her again before she leaves. Ok. I am assuming I will get slammed for some bad posting protocol since I am a rookie but the info is there and Lexi is legit.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ready/19912851
-
10-19-15 21:38 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 1333Played the Asian Crapshoot
And this time I crap-out. Tried one of the asian ads in Dumfries. Given the address for a low end motel. We know the pictures are fake but the ad described a petite lady with some petite measurements. Got to the room and 'Anna' was in her early 20's as described, however, she was also 5'9" or so, big titties, and a solid build. Was hoping maybe she was fun, but damn it, she didn't want her boobs touched, didn't want to do different positions, was the classic dead fish. So I just pounded away for awhile till I had enough.
-
10-18-15 21:04 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 319Aliaaa the.
"tired of fake pics?" well that should have been a tip off that the pics were fake.
She is much fatter than the girl in the pics. Overall a very good attitude and decent skills. I got off and the price was right. But too fat for my tastes and I wouldn't repeat.
If you Google her phone number you find more accurate pics of her. Same 571-306-2xxx that is in the ad. I should have down more research but she was backfill for another that didn't work out.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/18851219
I actually tried this one first and she sounded a bit suspect on the phone, but I was willing to risk it. Got directions to her hotel. Called twice upon arrival, then decided to move on. She called back a left a completely nuts message that started with a very angry "I'm not just sucking..." and trailed off into some unintelligible junkie rambling. I was really looking forward to hitting that from behind. She has two recent reviews on The OthER site but I don't have an account so I have no idea what they say about her.
All references I find for her number (402-609-8xxx) show her name as "Savannah" with the same pics (albeit the oldest reference is last month. I can only go by my limited experience that she was dope sick but who knows how she does on a good day.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-cute/18466014
-
10-18-15 20:59 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 230Thank you for the information.
Originally Posted by Rudraidhe
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 22:02 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 154I remember her
I hit that a couple time on her first tour of NOVA. The older and newer pics are her. However I like the previous version of her since she put on some lbs. You can take your time with her but I will say that they way she gets into it combined with sweet voice talking naughty might get you done quicker. Thus the recent adds of $ QV. The offer to film is legit with an upcharge and no face shots. I would say her CBJ is the best part. I may be easily pleased and every reviewer has their opinion. With that said, lackluster doesn't fit this girl at all. Cowboy.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-15 18:44 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 265Tried to post it in the user blogs but got a fail message. Lo siento.
-
10-16-15 11:55 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 2652 girl or not 2 girl, that is the question
Admins, please move this to the appropriate forum.
[Deleted by Admin]
Why should I move it, post it in the appropriate forum. If you can't figure out which that is then it's probably not appropriate for the forum.
A2
-
10-16-15 04:23 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 2686Connecting the many dots on Hailey
She's been posting 20 times a day that "Hailey's back," but I didn't remember her from before.
Phone number searches only brought up recent ads, and she changes her phone number often. Finally got a hit on an older ad in California from one of her pix, which linked to 702 number, and found some mixed reviews on anoThER page.
Upshot seems to be that pix are real and she looks good, but session is lackluster. Might be worth trying a short session in a pinch.
Current ad:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-cake/19744194
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-9266/1/329503
Older ad which connects to reviews.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wash...0519/21/292574
Other recent ads:
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-9454/1/331842
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-9898/1/318403
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wash...-5730/1/550060
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wash...-1923/1/552278
-
10-15-15 21:34 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 45Caucasian UTR to share
We really need a UTR thread here. Short of that, I'll post my UTR info here, where there are a lot of guys who could benefit. I have a UTR to share in the Burtonsville, MD area. She's cool with my referencing her to other guys on this forum. Met her through Seeking Arrangement and had a fun night with her in her townhouse over the weekend. She will quote $$. 50 for the evening, but you can bargain her down to $$ if persistent. Heavy set, 35 year old Caucasian, married but open relationship. You are allowed to spend multiple hours with her but no overnight: MSOG, BBBJ (greatest I've had), loves DFK. Amateur weight lifter, can clean and jerk 135 pounds. If interested, PM me and I'll tell you more.
-
10-14-15 13:09 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 1991Sorting out the different Colombianas
The Fairfax Colombianas to whom I've been referring are those independent providers who come up from Miami from time to time, because they can charge higher prices here, and stay for 1-3 weeks. Here are a couple of their current links:
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...t-day/19751277
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...latina/4560792
The Herndon Colombianas are those who work out of a shared apt and visit from Colombia, work for a few weeks, and then return home. Here are a couple of their current links:
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...l-pix/12984416
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...l-pix/13967718
Even though she works in Herndon, I've never considered Dianna to be part of that group because she lives in the US and is an independent. Glad you've enjoyed good times with Dianna but I walked out when I met her because I didn't think she was very attractive (especially compared to other Colombianas) and because she blatantly misrepresents her appearance in her BP ad.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...nd2960/4058434
The top photo is not Dianna and is calculated to make her appear to be a young hottie. The bottom pics are her but they hide pretty much anything worth showing. I understand that most of the Colombianas don't use real pics but most of them look as good, or better, than the pics they use. Unfortunately I didn't find that to be the case with Dianna.

















