Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 9059
-
10-14-15 12:45 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 1991One out of three is OK, but not great
The qv and hh rates are no bargain, but at least you've managed to get a deal on the full hr. That might be because you speak Spanish, or because you've been enough times to be considered a regular, or because you've been able to catch them during slow times, or a combination of one or more of those factors. But for the average monger who doesn't have enough of those factors happening for him, he's likely to be quoted a higher rate. Also some of the Herndon Colombianas, beautiful though they may be, tend to be "one and done" providers which often isn't conducive to getting the full hr even if you paid for it.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
The main point of my earlier post is that the Fairfax Colombianas are mostly true independents so they can adjust their pricing as they see fit, even if you've never seen them before. And even without negotiating, the hh price will generally be lower in Fairfax than in Herndon. And for those hobbyists who speak absolutely no Spanish and need the provider to have a adequate understanding of English, Fairfax is the better option (IMHO).
-
10-13-15 23:05 #5818Senior Member

Posts: 274Yeah I agree. I remember Columbian Dianna, I first met her in Falls Church and also connected with her at her new spot in Herndon, she basically owned or rented a condo and did the services when she wasn't bartending in MD, she was always a solid GFE and did a see her 5 times and the 6th one is on the house.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 19:53 #5817Senior Member

Posts: 166Thanks for the info. But, Herndon has never been as expensive for me. More like 100 QV /150 HH /200 H. But as you said, the price varies depending on how slow business is. I also speak a little Spanish so I think that helps.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 14:29 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 1991Probably similar exp and should be a bit less costly
Herndon ladies tend to come directly from Colombia and I don't know if it's an agency exactly, but you do book thru a middleman and I'm sure they take their cut, as well as whoever rents the apt. The Fairfax providers mostly come up from Miami and are independent, so they speak better English and it's easier to negotiate a lower price if business is slow. IME, Herndon is usually 150/300 and the Fairfax ladies are in the range of 120/140 hh and 200/240 for the hr.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
Performance should be similar although in Herndon you may get a girl who doesn't work regularly as a provider, which can be great if she's an unjaded GFE or not so great if she's inexperienced and doesn't deliver as expected.
As in all things, YMMV, although the odds of having a good time are better (IMHO) than a lot of the other options out there. Especially at that price-point.
-
10-13-15 01:36 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 166Thanks. Might have to give these a shot. The Herndon Colombianas are always reliable, so hopefully these are as well.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 01:34 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 166JmSuttr is right. They're cool but there's a better value out there. When I saw them a few months ago, all three were staying in one two-bedroom motel room. Reyna stayed on one bed playing on her phone and another sat at a table and played on her phone while I fucked the other on the other bed. She was a cute phat-bootied Puerto Rican, which I liked, but I prefer a more intimate atmosphere, if you will, with no other people in the room.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 19:16 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 33Lovely hands Bonita
Haven't posted in a while, mainly been busy with work and I haven't really seen any ads that interested me. I decided to see bonita because I see her ad pretty much daily, I've always been curious about her but her previous reviews here made me look for other providers.
The pics you see in the ad are her so there shouldn't be any surprises when it comes to her body type. Maybe a small belly now but nothing serious. She's about 35+ yo, 5'5", and half latina / half native american, she says.
Standard 2 call system, I opted for the body rub daily special for an hour and depending on what kind of service you want means rates will vary. She doesn't apply too much pressure during the massage but spends a lot of time on each body part making it easy to relax.
Like in previous reviews her hotel room is a mess; trashbags full of clothes and food plates on the table but that's the hotel staff's problem. Overall she's friendly, easy to talk to, and not a clock watcher at all but I don't think I'd repeat as my preference are usually the lighter toned latinas or asians.
http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/703-675-3703/22/20284
-
10-12-15 14:56 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanks JS. I know that it is par for the course with the SS / QV types that I limit myself to, but things haven't been hit-or-miss lately, just miss. I will go back at it later this week and see if I can close the deal with someone. I will report any success and likewise appreciate any further insights.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
I do see the same number I used before in Manassas is back in posts. No doubt it is a different girl but the same outfit. I will try them later in the week:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/newandlatina-call-mespecial-60/7522610
-
10-12-15 14:53 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 1991Fairfax Colombianas back in town
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-back/19751277
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...latina/4560792
As has been discussed before, they change names / numbers often and their pics may not be real, but I've always found the girl who opens the door to be anywhere from very attractive to drop-dead gorgeous. The sessions have always ranged from above average to total GFE. As to price, they usually ask a little on the high side (150 hh /220-250 h) but I've had no problem getting them to agree to 120-140 for a hh, especially if you make the appt during a slow period.
For the latina lovers out there, it can be a bit of a crapshoot but one in which the odds are more in your favor and in which you have a decent chance of hitting a nice jackpot.
Happy hunting and stay safe!
-
10-12-15 14:42 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 1991High volume provider
Reyna comes down from NYC pretty often and she's either by herself or more often with one or two other providers. When I saw her it was an average experience but I noticed both she and her friend got a lot of calls and they definitely gave off a "high volume" vibe. Also, they usually share one room so they have to juggle everybody's schedule to try to make things work. As you might expect (especially since they're SS specialists), it's not unusual for things to turn into a giant cluster f*ck (and not in a good way) which leads to confusion for the client, missed calls, appts cut short, etc.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
IMHO, there's much better value out there that won't waste your time. Also, Reyna does have some nice headlights but that's really about it. Her face and the rest of her body are average, at best. And her "all business" attitude doesn't make for a stellar session.
So, for anyone who wasn't able to connect, you didn't miss much (again, IMHO).
-
10-12-15 14:30 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 319I have been getting the run-around with them for months. The Dominican ("Rain" or "Reyna") finally txt'd me her address after after constantly blowing me off. I had the same experience. It was the Fairfield Inn in Sterling, and it was too big to go randomly knocking on doors, but it was a lot be. S.
Although the ad with the number 703-593-0 xxx (which is for Rain / Reyna) is either using stolen pics or she changed her number.
Originally Posted by Brilliant7
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 02:08 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 558The second pic is a gem. Pic of her and her kid in the heart shaped frame and on the mirror is a pic of JimBob and the bastard child she had with him. What a story. I'm glad that things went well and that you didn't get jacked.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
Things could have gone south. You might have been squealing like a pig for JimBob.
Upon closer inspection- that kid in the pic with JimBob doesn't look right. Maybe an extra chromosome.
-
10-11-15 19:01 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 84Hey watch it BB, I live in WV!! But I am an implant from Loudoun who needed less expensive housing so I understand what your saying. If you want a real treat hit the Walmart sometime you will definitely get to see some of the women in there finest sleepwear!!
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 12:51 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 2686You might want to cross-post in Harrisonburg
She advertises there as well.
Originally Posted by UpToNoGood05
[View Original Post]
Following a pickup truck back to a trailer park; sounds like you got the full West Virginia experience, LOL.
-
10-11-15 10:46 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 45No, she looked worse! But she looked like she had a better attitude about the whole thing, and would certainly be more fun. Only problem is that to get to her, you have to go through Amber LOL!
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]

















