Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26776

    Dundalk Ave.

    Took a ride thru Dundalk today. After about 45 minutes I spotted a thick brunette walking & texting on her phone on Delbert ave. I pulled over & she jumped in and said her name was Nichole. We went back to my spot where I received a very good BBBJCIM for. 25 plus a tip. Also saw a lot of L. E activity on Graceland. Be safe mongers.

  2. #26775

    Natilie

    I finally hooked up with Natile, shout out to the Senior who helped me. The girl is sweet heart and tries very hard. I will repeat with her. Nice body, and takes direction very well and easy to work with. Hygene seemed good wanted her to take a shower but she seemed in a little bit of hurry although I did not feel rushed. Easy to talk to. The neg with her is she is back with her boyfriend, and she if off the program, also her teeth are kind of funky, but goes with the habit. Like I said would repeat just because she is nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01286.JPG‎   DSC01287.JPG‎   DSC01289.JPG‎   DSC01291.JPG‎   DSC01292.JPG‎  


  3. #26774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    CLS, I am surprised BECKY didn't get you off, she has a great technique for BJ's. BECKY swirls her head in a circular motion, hair flying and alternates her lip pressure, and if required changes position to achieve different angles. It works for me with all my problems. I fully understand how you feel about car dates and the risk of getting caught and discomfort, better luck next time. I usually catcher her walking 2 blocks up from dunkin donuts on Washington BLVD, never seen her that far down Washington BLVD, near the U-Haul. Take care and enjoy my friend. BBB.
    It was actually between Dunkin Donuts and UHaul. I've found her in that same stretch before. Yes, her blowjob technique is great, but the conditions were just all wrong for me. That's why I don't do car dates. She'll certainly get the job done at a later time under better circumstances, and I certainly will enjoy it!

  4. #26773

    BECKY's BJ technique

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Becky the other day. Didn't recognize her at first, but she remembered me. She was on the Blvd. near the Uhaul. Because of time constraints I didn't have time for a motel so I opted for a quick blowjob in my truck. I never do that because I'm just not comfortable, plus I'm quite paranoid about getting caught. She did her best, which is very good, but I just couldn't get there. She worked hard, though. Becky has always done a good job for me. Dropped her back off in Morrell Park and arranged to call her next week so we can pick up where we left off. I didn't ask about giving her number out, but I will when I see her next.
    CLS, I am surprised BECKY didn't get you off, she has a great technique for BJ's. BECKY swirls her head in a circular motion, hair flying and alternates her lip pressure, and if required changes position to achieve different angles. It works for me with all my problems. I fully understand how you feel about car dates and the risk of getting caught and discomfort, better luck next time. I usually catcher her walking 2 blocks up from dunkin donuts on Washington BLVD, never seen her that far down Washington BLVD, near the U-Haul. Take care and enjoy my friend. BBB.

  5. #26772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Becky of Washington Blvd.

    I ran into Becky the other day. Didn't recognize her at first, but she remembered me. She was on the Blvd. near the Uhaul. Because of time constraints I didn't have time for a motel so I opted for a quick blowjob in my truck. I never do that because I'm just not comfortable, plus I'm quite paranoid about getting caught. She did her best, which is very good, but I just couldn't get there. She worked hard, though. Becky has always done a good job for me. Dropped her back off in Morrell Park and arranged to call her next week so we can pick up where we left off. I didn't ask about giving her number out, but I will when I see her next.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Becky1.PNG‎   Becky2.PNG‎   Becky3.PNG‎   Becky4.PNG‎  

  6. #26771
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This Nikki? If it is her be careful, she has sticky fingers. Great service, though. I haven't dated her since early this year when she stole from me.
    Yes, that's her. Thanks for the warning about the thievery. Guess I just got lucky.

  7. #26770

    Melanie. CB

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Melanie off Fairhaven early this morning. Very cute, 24 yr old, 36-small be's, blond mid-back length hair, carries rather large purse. Says she lives right there on FH. Ended up receiving really nice BBBJ w / swallow. This girl has the best personality I've run into in over 20 years of mongering. Awesome and will repeat soon. BJWS for. 2.
    Definitely agree. UT be careful. If she is sick, service will be HORRIBLE!

  8. #26769

    Melanie-CB

    Scooped Melanie off Fairhaven early this morning. Very cute, 24 yr old, 36-small be's, blond mid-back length hair, carries rather large purse. Says she lives right there on FH. Ended up receiving really nice BBBJ w / swallow. This girl has the best personality I've run into in over 20 years of mongering. Awesome and will repeat soon. BJWS for. 2.

  9. #26768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Choboman  [View Original Post]
    Met Nikki on the WW circle. Cute face, short, thin, no tits, but nice nips. Little acne on her face but not too bad. Took her to the Frenchman's place for standard fee. Better than average service.
    This Nikki? If it is her be careful, she has sticky fingers. Great service, though. I haven't dated her since early this year when she stole from me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki1.PNG‎   Nikki4.jpg‎   Nikki5.jpg‎   Nikki9.jpg‎   Nikki11.jpg‎  

    Nikki13.jpg‎   Nikki14.jpg‎  

  10. #26767

    Hell on Fairhaven

    I was in town from DC for a meeting and driving to pick up Bre for some fun. I turned off of Church onto Fairhaven and cruised down and saw a group of guys wholesale throwing everything out of Heather's town home into a large metal garbage bin. I stopped and watched for a while and wondered if Heather would come out. After a bit, I drove down to meet Bre for our date and we drove by on our way back to her place when we saw Heather had come home and was literally screaming and thrashing around about her stuff being thrown into a street bin. We slowly cruised by and I dropped Bre off, but went back and parked on the street a block up to watch for a while. Heather was still out in front screaming at the people taking her shit out and was walking back and forth on the sidewalk. She saw me sitting there, but didn't recognize me as a former regular and walks up asking that if I had any drugs, she'd buy them. I waved her off and another good looking brunette walked up to talk to her. They chatted a for a few moments and the brunette walked by my rig and we glanced at each other. The cops came soon and I rolled off and make the block for Pennington only to see the good looking buntette crawling into a red sedan monger mobile. Shit. How did I miss that. Bre thought Heather owned the place, but I guess others disagreed. Sorry to see that happen. Be safe out there.

  11. #26766

    Nikki

    Met Nikki on the WW circle. Cute face, short, thin, no tits, but nice nips. Little acne on her face but not too bad. Took her to the Frenchman's place for standard fee. Better than average service.

  12. #26765

    Messed up

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    For those that knew Tabby, used to live on Brookwood rd, was living on Church st between Pennington and Curtis was shot and killed a few nites ago on Chrch st. She had black hair, brown eyes and weight was around 155 or so.

    Spanish girl lives there where you talked to her, looks to be 15/16 years old, she doesn't come out to play. There are several young girls around the area at the house next to corner store Mount and Wilkens will sit at thoses steps and SW will sit there also. You also have some young girls that sit on the steps on Cole st. They don't date. So be careful not to draw attention from their parents. You have one woman that takes pictures of cars on Ramsey down toward Carey st if a car stops to talk to SW sitting on steps. At least Maria has com down this summer who lives by the circle. Be safe.
    Yeah she was cool that was real messed up I know a lot of people around there that know her.

  13. #26764

    Varity is the spice of life or should be

    Passed on a couple of cuties walking along Wilkens today, why I don't know, other than hooking up with BECKY again for a lackluster BJ. I couldn't get into it and it took twice as long to get me off. I'll take the blame rather than put it on BECKY. Neither she nor I were into it. We took a break mid way through to check out her cllt and take a short rest. She worked up a swt. Think I will give it a rest for a while and seek out some new talent. A little variety is needed. BECKY was wearing black spandex pants, a red cotton shirt an a sheer white lace thong which was pretty hot. Can't really figure out what the problem was, other than all I could think about were the 2 girls I passed on. BBB.

  14. #26763

    re: Heather / Tammy

    Use to live in MP and moved to Wash Blvd. Anyone know anything about her? I'm trying to catch up with her. Had a lazy eye, black hair, seXXXy pair of Batman leggings on when I met her at Pierre's. Hit a raBBit up if you do.

    raBBit

  15. #26762

    Asap

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I had a few hours off and decided to check out the strip a couple of days ago. Picked up a cute MILF and took her to Tims. She was cool and I got everything I wanted. I would repeat but of course she does not have a phone. After I took her back I was going through and I saw skinny Amanda. I had some time left at Tims, so I took her there. Amanda gives great head. Then we proceeded to the sex part. She was pretty deep inside and a was a good rider. She didn't rush, but you could tell that she wanted to get back to the streets. I would repeat.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Bro shoot me a pm asap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape