Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 9059
-
10-11-15 09:15 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 45You're Right!
Yes, that thought occurred to me. But you know how our little heads take control over the big head most of the time.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 03:27 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 274Damn thanks for TOFTT. Was the neighbor Any eye candy?
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 02:53 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 166Ballsy
You've got more balls than me! There's no way I would have followed them. My first thought would have been that they're setting me up to get robbed!
Originally Posted by UpToNoGood05
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report though.
-
10-10-15 20:47 #5801Senior Member

Posts: 45Clueless in Martinsburg
Am posting this in the NOVA section because this particular BP provider works the Winchester area as well. And looking at the West Virginia forum, doesn't look like they would appreciate the review because there are zero posts there, since 1999!
http://www.providerphone.com/540-252-8263/?id=15536988
I'd planned to spend some time hiking around Martinsburg this weekend, so a few days ago I began checking out the Martinsburg BP to see if there might be any diamonds in the rough to kill an hour with. Found this girl Amber (also goes by the name of Candy), about 30 years old, and began texting her, asked if she was GFE. She assured me she was, twice. She at first wanted $$ for the hour, but when I stopped texting her for two minutes, she panicked and said she'd be fine with $ . 50. So I agreed. TOFTT and drove to a designated intersection on the outskirts of Martinsburg. She called me and said she'd be right there, and would I mind buying her some cigarettes while I waited. Soon, a white pick up truck drove up with another woman at the wheel. They wanted me to follow them. I thought this odd and asked Amber why she couldn't just text me the address. "Well, this is how we work," she rejoined. So what the hell, I followed in my car. They drove to a run down trailer park where Amber shared a trailer with some male roommate, who was out working. Amber's friend said goodbye. Seems she is a neighbor and just accompanies Amber at the beginning to add another set of eyes on the client and watch out for danger. She decided that I was a good guy, and in fact she brought over a couple condoms a few minutes later and indicated she would be interested in me as well LOL.
Amber has only been on BP for about a month and seems very inexperienced and shy. That can be a good thing or a bad thing, and this time it was the latter. Turns out she's clueless as to what GFE means. She didn't want to kiss, wanted everything covered, and didn't really look like she enjoyed the whole affair, although she did begin to moan a little when I thrust into her doggie style. Afterwards, I instructed her what GFE means, and she seemed quite surprised and responded that she had never done that before.
I can't recommend Amber, but the experience did provide some amusement and hey, there's always the neighbor to sample next time.
-
10-10-15 16:49 #5800Regular Member

Posts: 16Run around in Sterling
I saw an appealing ad in Sterling, so I gave them a call. Two girl special.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18552341
Solo.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...todas/18552025
I was up for a two girl special, and I started calling around 1:00 pm They were answering the phone, but they promptly forgot that you called, five minutes later. I could not get them to text me the address. Every time that I called back, they asked me the screening questions. Finally, they stopped answering the phone, so I went shopping.
About an hour later, I called back. One of the girls that I spoke to texted me the address. Then, I called back 10 minutes later, after I arrived, and another girl answered and asked if someone had sent me the address? I said, I am here. Then, she said, "Give me 10 minutes. ".
I called back after 10 minutes, then another 10 minutes passed. Finally, one of the girls that answered said come up to the 3rd floor and call back. I did. But, she just started hanging up on me. I waited another 10 minutes and I finally got the message and left.
No explanation. Just the a total run around. The motel was really quiet. I did not see any activity, and I am thinking that they were not even there--especially not on the third floor.
I have seen the Dominican girl before, and I had a decent experience. Perhaps I pissed her off and she was intentionally giving me the run around. That's what I suspect.
So, YMMV, but I would. Really flaky. There must have been two or three different girls answering the phone.
-
10-10-15 11:46 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 1301Asian crapshoot, TOFTT
One recent evening I was looking for some relief. Several other providers were either busy or didn't answer the phone, so I decided to TOFTT and try one of the Asian providers advertising in the Springfield area. I knew going in that I wouldn't get the young, busty model pictured in the ad, but my provider turned out to be decent-looking. She was about 10-15 years older than advertised, slender and definitely not busty.
The session started with a very brief, so-so massage followed by other activities delivered rather mechanically. I doubt I'll do this again. Damage was $. 3 for 30 minutes and the session was a bit rushed.
-
10-08-15 03:40 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 520Her ad is down but her site is selena. theescortgirl.com.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
She is well reviewed on the other site.
-
10-07-15 20:38 #5797Regular Member

Posts: 22You're spot on with that. I saw her this past Saturday in Herndon. My recommendation is just go with the 2nd tier right off the bat, it's a little more but the BBBJ alone is worth the bump.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 20:38 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 2686Posting links and thorough research
Posting a link saves everyone else going on a scavenger hunt to find girls based on a name.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
If you'd searched her phone and image searched, you'd see that most of the pix she uses come up as fake. Use Google Image and / or Tineye as you prefer, and also look for the liveescort or liverub link, which show all of a girl's pix, and are pretty good at catching fakes.
http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/408-420-6879/1/67604
One of the many problems with the oThER board is that the first reviewer defines all the fields, so if he says the pix are real, there could be 100 reviewers clicking that the pix are not real, and the field will never change from Yes. That first fake review renders all the future real ones meaningless.
-
10-07-15 15:28 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 167Madison
Madison is a BBW that advertises in the NoVA section pretty often.
She operates out of a budget hotel in Springfield and is a smoker. The hotel stinks of smoke, but her room wasn't bad. She also smelled pleasant as she seemed to have freshly showered.
She has a two tiered pricing model, one that is budget minded, and other the VIP. You can get the details from her website.
Her photos are prettu accurate, perhaps 10-15 lbs off. She has a nice personality and was eager to please.
-
10-07-15 11:46 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 167Selena South
She advertises on BP as a mix of French and Indian, which may actually be truthful. 385-299-XXXX.
Her pics were accurate and the hotel was a notch above the others that stay in the area. Also, very clean.
She has a gorgeous face. Probably in the top 5 of all the providers I've spent time with. She has a cute body, including a firm set of sees, but has a slight bulge in her belly. Might be pregnant.
She was very quiet at first, but opened up and we had a decent conversation. Service was about average to slightly above average and her prices are reasonable.
-
10-07-15 08:50 #5793Banned Member

Posts: 146Lady Monica
Thanks, BB! I just did a classic 3 Stooges "spit take" with my coffee while reading Joey's review of Lady Monica that you found from Knoxville! LOL!!
I saw Lady Monica's ad last night and liked her looks. So I did a little research on the Google. I found multiple reports of guys who went to see her for a massage and were bewildered when, after telling them to "get comfortable," she ordered them on their knees to lick her pussy to start their session. Wow, that sounds really relaxing, huh?
The gist I got is that she is a bossy dominant who doesn't have the first idea how to provide a FBSM session. So if you like being dominated, and some guys really dig that, you might give Lady Monica a whirl. Otherwise, I offer BB's sage advice: "Keep moving. ".
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 00:39 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 136Latina Joselyn 7 corner
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...atina/13111609
301 xxx 0611.
Took a nap after a stressful day and had a dream in which I contacted this latina and 0. 8/20 min sounded ok to me to calm the itch. Two call system, and in this dream she was NOT the girl in the pics but not a bad a looking young latina in her early 20's, similar skin tone and hair color, medium build. Only real negative in the looks dept was some ugly stretch marks and loose skin on the abdomen. But she had some very nice and firm full see's, very pretty small nips too. My dream began with quick and lackluster cbj and she jumped on top before she even had junior fully attentive. I avoided looking at her stretch marks and focused on her nice globes instead, kissed them too, then I walked the dog where I went as hard as I could and she took it like it was nothing till the end while watching her telenovela on the TV. Ok for a quick dream to calm the itch but nothing to write home about. Then I woke up.
-
10-06-15 00:39 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 2686Lady Monica: Rude, aggressive, angry, AVOID
Saw her ad while out and about and called without doing a full research workup on her. When I asked what she was open to, she flew into a tirade about guys who "want me to do h00 ker shit. Fucking cheap assholes. " and wouldn't slow down the ranting long enough for me to say another thing. I hung up and moved on.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-3759/18622597
What I missed in my first scan is that she's a fetish Dominant who also advertises for escort and body rub sessions. She has a bunch of reviews saying she's nasty, pushes hard for tips, tries to ram a dildo in your ass without asking, and to stay away.
I found these reviews from Knoxville:
Originally Posted by JoeyMahoney69
[View Original Post]
If you want to be ordered around and barked at for not following her agenda, or have a dildo forced into your ass, give her a call. Otherwise, keep moving.
Originally Posted by SuperPimp81
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 21:24 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 274You never know there is always a niche for everything even some beautiful faced SBBWs. I mean some like them and some don't but whatever floats their boat it's out there.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]


















