Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4967
-
10-15-15 23:45 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 338You already said that once and I already refuted it. So who is repeating himself here?
Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2
[View Original Post]
Regarding insults, I don't need to insult you. You embarrass yourself with your juvenile words and stale, uncreative attempts at provoking me into your grade school exchanges.
-
10-15-15 19:16 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 98You missed the point, you can ask or have opininon you want but when you repeat yourself over and over again. It isn't constructive and you were not stating your opinion you were trying to bait him into reacting.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
Actually your insults are really elementary level and nobody but your little buddy really cares. Oh I forgot you said facts not insults. Can you back the facts with solid evidence?
-
10-15-15 09:53 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 338Perfect. Exactly as I thought. YOU DUMBASS, you just admitted that YOU are A TROLL. Your only agenda is to prevent someone (me) from stating his opinion, regardless of whether his opinion is for the greater good. You see, I just want BA to either live up to his self-proclaimed mantra, which is to "educate the next generation of kb mongers without boasting", or quit spewing his Bullshit (bragging) and continuing to say that he wants to educate others out if the other side of his mouth. Otherwise he's just like a politician who loves talking himself up but fails to deliver on promises he made to his constituents.
Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2
[View Original Post]
Now you get it, moron?
-
10-15-15 00:40 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 98Braying Donkey
I can only hear a Donkey braying into the wind. I don't give a rat's ass to what BA claimed to do, I just got tired of hearing the same braying over and over again. You sir are a uku, a skitter and of course a Loser. LOL Try to find something else to bray about ok?
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 22:10 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 338Just the facts, Ma'am
You may have taken it as an insult, but I really was just stating facts, my geriatric-writing, playboy wannabe, mastah worshipping friend.
Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2
[View Original Post]
By the way, just for the record, are you THAT naive that you actually believe all of your mastah's claims to fame? Or are you just trolling for the sake of it? You see, you accuse me of trolling, but really I just want to gather the truth. Unfortunately, your mastah (who you keep defending blindly), for SOME REASON is evading what should be a very simple solution to the matter at hand. SOLUTION= ANSWER THE QUESTION. Clear enough for you? Or do you want me to "rehash" the whole issue once more for you?
-
10-14-15 18:06 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 98You, must be bothered for you to answer and insult. Me, I don'the care what you think. At least you are not rehashing the samething over and over again. LOL. Mister Perfect Know it All. Not! LOSER! 😂.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 01:49 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 1039200 dollars for a bambucha size of shame. What was the guy thinking? Priceless.
Originally Posted by Gogospa
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 23:45 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 338Me? Bothered by you? Hardly. You write like a 60 year old juvenile with an IQ in the single digits. I feel sorry for you.
Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2
[View Original Post]
Have you been laid, ever? I hear auditions are being held for "the 60 Year Old Virgin". You should go for the role- you'd just have to be yourself. No acting required.
BTW, thanks. I did have a nice day!
-
10-13-15 14:51 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 1360Good catch
Ya I think maybe he / she trying to get back at her or something. Post history makes no sense now. Not buying the going from trouble getting hard to fucking 4 times with the help of the blue pill either LOL. Not cool for sure if you're playing games. It's been established on the boards that she plays so what? She's not my style and I haven't played with her but no need to make shit up. Let her make a living and some brothers have fun with her evidently.
Originally Posted by Shipshape
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 14:39 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 98That is the best that you can do? Have a nice day too! 😊.
Originally Posted by WarriorForLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 12:17 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 98Ou
Are you drinking too much? Did your honey's stop opening their legs for you? Am I bothering you? Good, why don't you go and play in traffic? Freeway traffic. Fake Deal Frogger. Have a nice day!128522; LOSER!
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 08:50 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 338What's that buzzing noise? Oh it's only you.
You are as insignificant as a fly on an elephant's ass. And just as stink.
Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2
[View Original Post]
Good luck with your wonderful existence buzzing around your master's anus til you expire. You know the funny thing; he will be laughing at you the whole time thinking "Ha, fooled another one".
-
10-13-15 06:11 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 4780Karma
From the Massage Parlor Reports thread:
What goes around comes around. Hope this lowlife gets his.
Originally Posted by Gogospa
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 20:30 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 818Shawne Hunt
Retard.
.
Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 20:21 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 670What?
Um, not sure what to say. In your post #5049 you say that you've known Ruby for 5 years and that it ended badly. Now, you're asking about her? Kindah sounds like a thinly veiled agenda here. Just Saying.
Originally Posted by Domino8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





