Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30679
    Quote Originally Posted by VMan808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Searched and no reviews.
    If you're referring to Chinese Lucy, she is new as an indie but worked in Thai places. Legit. Massage skills not as good as Thai. Nice, decent girl.

    It's not a massage parlor (AMP, sex house, etc) so she would belong in the MT or Legit threads.

  2. #30678
    Quote Originally Posted by SlappinBellies  [View Original Post]
    Here's an idea. If enough of us save this picture onto our desktop then print a copy of it and distribute around the AMPs he will get noticed very quickly and banned. I frequent AMPs weekly. I will print his picture, take it to kinkos and print about 50 copies then distribute it to all the ms and providers at the parlors. If 5 of you do the same including me that will be about 300 copies circulating around a dozen AMPs. Hahahahah, sucks to be you dude.
    Gogo mama posted a nice clear pic. The other AMPs surely have it already.

  3. #30677

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Gogospa  [View Original Post]
    This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.
    Must have been like a "Dine and dash". Never seen a girl bring a purse full o cash in room. He on blast now. No mo fo you! I hope other establishments see this post!

  4. #30676
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, there is a problem with these guys who all have this same tattoo. "415". I have no idea what that signifies, I can only speculate. But yeah, under tipping, coming in very drunk, and removing the condom mid session. Acting like they own the place, claiming, "hey, we can get this place shut down" when a girl complains.
    I don't know if this is the meaning of this particular tat, but 415 is the San Francisco area code.

  5. #30675

    Cc1803

    Anyone try this one? Searched and no reviews.

  6. #30674
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogospa  [View Original Post]
    This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.
    All the AMPs read this forum. I'm sure they'll be waiting for him.

  7. #30673
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I kind of wish this was allowed. However, I have a feeling this post will get removed by admin shortly. In my personal opinion, any guy who robs a girl should be outed. If not here, then at least on a network so other AMP mamasans can be on the look out to deny them service.

    Lately, there has also be a problem with guys taking the condom off mid session when the girl is turned around and going in BB without the girl knowing. I wish there was a way for the AMPs to communicate about who these guys are so that they can be universally denied service. But, I think that is up to the AMP owners and mamasans being willing to communicate with each other. I doubt Admin will allow these forums to be used for that purpose.
    Here's an idea. If enough of us save this picture onto our desktop then print a copy of it and distribute around the AMPs he will get noticed very quickly and banned. I frequent AMPs weekly. I will print his picture, take it to kinkos and print about 50 copies then distribute it to all the ms and providers at the parlors. If 5 of you do the same including me that will be about 300 copies circulating around a dozen AMPs. Hahahahah, sucks to be you dude.

  8. #30672
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    Maybe just providing the link to the BP ad would be acceptable.
    Yeah, there is a problem with these guys who all have this same tattoo. "415". I have no idea what that signifies, I can only speculate. But yeah, under tipping, coming in very drunk, and removing the condom mid session. Acting like they own the place, claiming, "hey, we can get this place shut down" when a girl complains.

  9. #30671
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I kind of wish this was allowed. However, I have a feeling this post will get removed by admin shortly. In my personal opinion, any guy who robs a girl should be outed. If not here, then at least on a network so other AMP mamasans can be on the look out to deny them service.

    Lately, there has also be a problem with guys taking the condom off mid session when the girl is turned around and going in BB without the girl knowing. I wish there was a way for the AMPs to communicate about who these guys are so that they can be universally denied service. But, I think that is up to the AMP owners and mamasans being willing to communicate with each other. I doubt Admin will allow these forums to be used for that purpose.
    Maybe just providing the link to the BP ad would be acceptable.

  10. #30670
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogospa  [View Original Post]
    This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.
    It's sucks that there is always that one bad egg that spoils the rest, because a lot of us has good relationship with these beautiful hard working girls. Hopefully this guy gets caught or be denied service in all establishments.

    US.

  11. #30669
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogospa  [View Original Post]
    This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.
    I kind of wish this was allowed. However, I have a feeling this post will get removed by admin shortly. In my personal opinion, any guy who robs a girl should be outed. If not here, then at least on a network so other AMP mamasans can be on the look out to deny them service.

    Lately, there has also be a problem with guys taking the condom off mid session when the girl is turned around and going in BB without the girl knowing. I wish there was a way for the AMPs to communicate about who these guys are so that they can be universally denied service. But, I think that is up to the AMP owners and mamasans being willing to communicate with each other. I doubt Admin will allow these forums to be used for that purpose.

  12. #30668
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 31

    Can we post BUM Customer Photo here?

    This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg‎  

  13. #30667
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    But is she BBFS now? Who was it that was at Kison and went BBFS but then moved elsewhere because at the new place all the providers offered CFS?
    I have not yet tried her at her new place of employment. Unless something made her change her mind, she is likely still BBFS.

  14. #30666

    It could be

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    But is she BBFS now? Who was it that was at Kison and went BBFS but then moved elsewhere because at the new place all the providers offered CFS?
    If I'm not mistaken, Sugar at Happiness meets that description.

  15. #30665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was BB everything at Kison.
    But is she BBFS now? Who was it that was at Kison and went BBFS but then moved elsewhere because at the new place all the providers offered CFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape