Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    One out of three is OK, but not great

    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. But, Herndon has never been as expensive for me. More like 100 QV /150 HH /200 H. But as you said, the price varies depending on how slow business is. I also speak a little Spanish so I think that helps.
    The qv and hh rates are no bargain, but at least you've managed to get a deal on the full hr. That might be because you speak Spanish, or because you've been enough times to be considered a regular, or because you've been able to catch them during slow times, or a combination of one or more of those factors. But for the average monger who doesn't have enough of those factors happening for him, he's likely to be quoted a higher rate. Also some of the Herndon Colombianas, beautiful though they may be, tend to be "one and done" providers which often isn't conducive to getting the full hr even if you paid for it.

    The main point of my earlier post is that the Fairfax Colombianas are mostly true independents so they can adjust their pricing as they see fit, even if you've never seen them before. And even without negotiating, the hh price will generally be lower in Fairfax than in Herndon. And for those hobbyists who speak absolutely no Spanish and need the provider to have a adequate understanding of English, Fairfax is the better option (IMHO).

  2. #5818
    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. But, Herndon has never been as expensive for me. More like 100 QV /150 HH /200 H. But as you said, the price varies depending on how slow business is. I also speak a little Spanish so I think that helps.
    Yeah I agree. I remember Columbian Dianna, I first met her in Falls Church and also connected with her at her new spot in Herndon, she basically owned or rented a condo and did the services when she wasn't bartending in MD, she was always a solid GFE and did a see her 5 times and the 6th one is on the house.

  3. #5817
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Herndon ladies tend to come directly from Colombia and I don't know if it's an agency exactly, but you do book thru a middleman and I'm sure they take their cut, as well as whoever rents the apt. The Fairfax providers mostly come up from Miami and are independent, so they speak better English and it's easier to negotiate a lower price if business is slow. IME, Herndon is usually 150/300 and the Fairfax ladies are in the range of 120/140 hh and 200/240 for the hr.

    Performance should be similar although in Herndon you may get a girl who doesn't work regularly as a provider, which can be great if she's an unjaded GFE or not so great if she's inexperienced and doesn't deliver as expected.

    As in all things, YMMV, although the odds of having a good time are better (IMHO) than a lot of the other options out there. Especially at that price-point.
    Thanks for the info. But, Herndon has never been as expensive for me. More like 100 QV /150 HH /200 H. But as you said, the price varies depending on how slow business is. I also speak a little Spanish so I think that helps.

  4. #5816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Probably similar exp and should be a bit less costly

    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Might have to give these a shot. The Herndon Colombianas are always reliable, so hopefully these are as well.
    Herndon ladies tend to come directly from Colombia and I don't know if it's an agency exactly, but you do book thru a middleman and I'm sure they take their cut, as well as whoever rents the apt. The Fairfax providers mostly come up from Miami and are independent, so they speak better English and it's easier to negotiate a lower price if business is slow. IME, Herndon is usually 150/300 and the Fairfax ladies are in the range of 120/140 hh and 200/240 for the hr.

    Performance should be similar although in Herndon you may get a girl who doesn't work regularly as a provider, which can be great if she's an unjaded GFE or not so great if she's inexperienced and doesn't deliver as expected.

    As in all things, YMMV, although the odds of having a good time are better (IMHO) than a lot of the other options out there. Especially at that price-point.

  5. #5815
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-back/19751277

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...latina/4560792

    As has been discussed before, they change names / numbers often and their pics may not be real, but I've always found the girl who opens the door to be anywhere from very attractive to drop-dead gorgeous. The sessions have always ranged from above average to total GFE. As to price, they usually ask a little on the high side (150 hh /220-250 h) but I've had no problem getting them to agree to 120-140 for a hh, especially if you make the appt during a slow period.

    For the latina lovers out there, it can be a bit of a crapshoot but one in which the odds are more in your favor and in which you have a decent chance of hitting a nice jackpot.

    Happy hunting and stay safe!
    Thanks. Might have to give these a shot. The Herndon Colombianas are always reliable, so hopefully these are as well.

  6. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Thanks JS. I know that it is par for the course with the SS / QV types that I limit myself to, but things haven't been hit-or-miss lately, just miss. I will go back at it later this week and see if I can close the deal with someone. I will report any success and likewise appreciate any further insights.

    I do see the same number I used before in Manassas is back in posts. No doubt it is a different girl but the same outfit. I will try them later in the week:
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/newandlatina-call-mespecial-60/7522610
    JmSuttr is right. They're cool but there's a better value out there. When I saw them a few months ago, all three were staying in one two-bedroom motel room. Reyna stayed on one bed playing on her phone and another sat at a table and played on her phone while I fucked the other on the other bed. She was a cute phat-bootied Puerto Rican, which I liked, but I prefer a more intimate atmosphere, if you will, with no other people in the room.

  7. #5813

    Lovely hands Bonita

    Haven't posted in a while, mainly been busy with work and I haven't really seen any ads that interested me. I decided to see bonita because I see her ad pretty much daily, I've always been curious about her but her previous reviews here made me look for other providers.

    The pics you see in the ad are her so there shouldn't be any surprises when it comes to her body type. Maybe a small belly now but nothing serious. She's about 35+ yo, 5'5", and half latina / half native american, she says.

    Standard 2 call system, I opted for the body rub daily special for an hour and depending on what kind of service you want means rates will vary. She doesn't apply too much pressure during the massage but spends a lot of time on each body part making it easy to relax.

    Like in previous reviews her hotel room is a mess; trashbags full of clothes and food plates on the table but that's the hotel staff's problem. Overall she's friendly, easy to talk to, and not a clock watcher at all but I don't think I'd repeat as my preference are usually the lighter toned latinas or asians.

    http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/703-675-3703/22/20284

  8. #5812
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Reyna comes down from NYC pretty often and she's either by herself or more often with one or two other providers. When I saw her it was an average experience but I noticed both she and her friend got a lot of calls and they definitely gave off a "high volume" vibe. Also, they usually share one room so they have to juggle everybody's schedule to try to make things work. As you might expect (especially since they're SS specialists), it's not unusual for things to turn into a giant cluster f*ck (and not in a good way) which leads to confusion for the client, missed calls, appts cut short, etc.

    IMHO, there's much better value out there that won't waste your time. Also, Reyna does have some nice headlights but that's really about it. Her face and the rest of her body are average, at best. And her "all business" attitude doesn't make for a stellar session.

    So, for anyone who wasn't able to connect, you didn't miss much (again, IMHO).
    Thanks JS. I know that it is par for the course with the SS / QV types that I limit myself to, but things haven't been hit-or-miss lately, just miss. I will go back at it later this week and see if I can close the deal with someone. I will report any success and likewise appreciate any further insights.

    I do see the same number I used before in Manassas is back in posts. No doubt it is a different girl but the same outfit. I will try them later in the week:
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/newandlatina-call-mespecial-60/7522610

  9. #5811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Fairfax Colombianas back in town

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-back/19751277

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...latina/4560792

    As has been discussed before, they change names / numbers often and their pics may not be real, but I've always found the girl who opens the door to be anywhere from very attractive to drop-dead gorgeous. The sessions have always ranged from above average to total GFE. As to price, they usually ask a little on the high side (150 hh /220-250 h) but I've had no problem getting them to agree to 120-140 for a hh, especially if you make the appt during a slow period.

    For the latina lovers out there, it can be a bit of a crapshoot but one in which the odds are more in your favor and in which you have a decent chance of hitting a nice jackpot.

    Happy hunting and stay safe!

  10. #5810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    High volume provider

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    I have been getting the run-around with them for months. The Dominican ("Rain" or "Reyna") finally txt'd me her address after after constantly blowing me off. I had the same experience. It was the Fairfield Inn in Sterling, and it was too big to go randomly knocking on doors, but it was a lot be. S.

    Although the ad with the number 703-593-0 xxx (which is for Rain / Reyna) is either using stolen pics or she changed her number.
    Reyna comes down from NYC pretty often and she's either by herself or more often with one or two other providers. When I saw her it was an average experience but I noticed both she and her friend got a lot of calls and they definitely gave off a "high volume" vibe. Also, they usually share one room so they have to juggle everybody's schedule to try to make things work. As you might expect (especially since they're SS specialists), it's not unusual for things to turn into a giant cluster f*ck (and not in a good way) which leads to confusion for the client, missed calls, appts cut short, etc.

    IMHO, there's much better value out there that won't waste your time. Also, Reyna does have some nice headlights but that's really about it. Her face and the rest of her body are average, at best. And her "all business" attitude doesn't make for a stellar session.

    So, for anyone who wasn't able to connect, you didn't miss much (again, IMHO).

  11. #5809
    I have been getting the run-around with them for months. The Dominican ("Rain" or "Reyna") finally txt'd me her address after after constantly blowing me off. I had the same experience. It was the Fairfield Inn in Sterling, and it was too big to go randomly knocking on doors, but it was a lot be. S.

    Although the ad with the number 703-593-0 xxx (which is for Rain / Reyna) is either using stolen pics or she changed her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant7  [View Original Post]
    I saw an appealing ad in Sterling, so I gave them a call. Two girl special.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18552341

    Solo.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...todas/18552025

    I was up for a two girl special, and I started calling around 1:00 pm They were answering the phone, but they promptly forgot that you called, five minutes later. I could not get them to text me the address. Every time that I called back, they asked me the screening questions. Finally, they stopped answering the phone, so I went shopping.

    About an hour later, I called back. One of the girls that I spoke to texted me the address. Then, I called back 10 minutes later, after I arrived, and another girl answered and asked if someone had sent me the address? I said, I am here. Then, she said, "Give me 10 minutes. ".

    I called back after 10 minutes, then another 10 minutes passed. Finally, one of the girls that answered said come up to the 3rd floor and call back. I did. But, she just started hanging up on me. I waited another 10 minutes and I finally got the message and left.

    No explanation. Just the a total run around. The motel was really quiet. I did not see any activity, and I am thinking that they were not even there--especially not on the third floor.

    I have seen the Dominican girl before, and I had a decent experience. Perhaps I pissed her off and she was intentionally giving me the run around. That's what I suspect.

    So, YMMV, but I would. Really flaky. There must have been two or three different girls answering the phone.

  12. #5808
    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    You've got more balls than me! There's no way I would have followed them. My first thought would have been that they're setting me up to get robbed!

    Thanks for the report though.
    The second pic is a gem. Pic of her and her kid in the heart shaped frame and on the mirror is a pic of JimBob and the bastard child she had with him. What a story. I'm glad that things went well and that you didn't get jacked.

    Things could have gone south. You might have been squealing like a pig for JimBob.

    Upon closer inspection- that kid in the pic with JimBob doesn't look right. Maybe an extra chromosome.

  13. #5807
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    She advertises there as well.

    Following a pickup truck back to a trailer park; sounds like you got the full West Virginia experience, LOL.
    Hey watch it BB, I live in WV!! But I am an implant from Loudoun who needed less expensive housing so I understand what your saying. If you want a real treat hit the Walmart sometime you will definitely get to see some of the women in there finest sleepwear!!

  14. #5806

    You might want to cross-post in Harrisonburg

    Quote Originally Posted by UpToNoGood05  [View Original Post]
    Am posting this in the NOVA section because this particular BP provider works the Winchester area as well. And looking at the West Virginia forum, doesn't look like they would appreciate the review because there are zero posts there, since 1999!

    http://www.providerphone.com/540-252-8263/?id=15536988
    She advertises there as well.

    Following a pickup truck back to a trailer park; sounds like you got the full West Virginia experience, LOL.

  15. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Damn thanks for TOFTT. Was the neighbor Any eye candy?
    No, she looked worse! But she looked like she had a better attitude about the whole thing, and would certainly be more fun. Only problem is that to get to her, you have to go through Amber LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape