Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 332 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    SS, what you said does not make any sense sorry to say. If you don't know whether his claims are true or not, then what VALUE do his posts have even if they have been bar and names specific? He could be shilling for the bar (which is why I have been trying to avoid mentioning the bar name, not that that helps since others keep saying it). He said ALL the kbgs there play for cheap rates. You believe that one?

    Remember, this is the guy that posted a while back getting $60 blowjobs from "hot princessy type kbg's on a regular basis". When someone questioned him on this (not me), he blew them off saying sorry, not going to disclose anything further. Does this sound like someone who wants to educate others without boasting?
    Let me try to explain myself. I do not know the guy. For all I know its a guy / gal from Des Moines, Iowa filing the reports. This could be true of any posters (including me) so how do I place value, well, I don't. What I use the reports for are for fresh ideas and / or helping me take a good dump.

    Now, through the years I have met a few of the members and they have ALL been representing themselves accurately so I do have a tendency to accept SOME reports as credible. Most often it happens when I have personal experience with the same girl or bar. I can say all of my reports have been accurate and true, but, where's the proof? Doesn't exist so all one can do is look for consistency and verification over multiple posts. I start to develop an assumed personal profile of the member (right or wrong as it may be) and thusly form my opinion. For example, YOUR little buddy will post reports of his exploits. He names girls and bars. That's the way it ought of be so I give him credit. I also know some of the girls he has mentioned and so my opinion of his bar reports is he has an overinflated sense of self and he sure as heck is a poor judge of KBGs ages. I would advise him that its not his "game" that is working, rather it's all about the MONEY and to add at minimum 10 years + to any girl he encounters.

    The missionaries who periodically appear (casting judgment on others) are even consistent with their supposed reports. "Why do you go to those bars? How can you go BBCIP with an AMP girl (I personally don't but I see that one a lot)? Gambling machines are evil. You're problem is yah got no game. They all come to me, I just wait. Etc, etc," the point being, WHO GIVES A SHIT what you think. WHO GIVES A SHIT what I think too? Supposedly some guy is getting $60 blow jobs from a princess, good for him or if he's posting to get his rocks off, well, good for him again. Could be he's the owner of a couple of bars, I just don't know so I'll go see for myself. 904 has, at times, a lot of KBGs on staff (never seen 20 but sometimes 15). They are "Kalihi" quality vs "Kapiolani" hotties. Do they all play? My best guess is that with enough cash, yes. For me it is always what can I get for how much. The bar level is set at AMP pricing. I freely admit I don't have the fantasy "game" some guys think they have. I have cash. That is my "game".

    Jeez! I turning into an old bag-of-wind.

    SS.

  2. #1261

    Monku, monku, monku

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    SS, what you said does not make any sense sorry to say. If you don't know whether his claims are true or not, then what VALUE do his posts have even if they have been bar and names specific? He could be shilling for the bar (which is why I have been trying to avoid mentioning the bar name, not that that helps since others keep saying it). He said ALL the kbgs there play for cheap rates. You believe that one?

    Remember, this is the guy that posted a while back getting $60 blowjobs from "hot princessy type kbg's on a regular basis". When someone questioned him on this (not me), he blew them off saying sorry, not going to disclose anything further. Does this sound like someone who wants to educate others without boasting?
    Why do you keep re-hashing the same old story over and over again. Do you really believe everything anyone says here? As for mentioning the bar's name who cares? You post more BS than anyone else and you cut down other peoples reports. You are a Legend of your own making. Fake Deal you are the only one beside your little buddy making noise about this. You should concentrate on your leg opening honey's at 74. As if. LOL.

  3. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. And WHO SAYS THAT? Besides anyone that wants to brag. Bullshit plus arrogance = stupidity. Anyone else you know that posted that he is an expensive this or that? You said the great attorneys or docs were too cool. I agree. But he does not fit the bill.
    I actually lost track but I think you asked what the secret was.

    Look good, be generous with tons of cash, treat the ladies well (ie spoil them rotten); no real secret there. The reason I put looks first and not money is because the girls don't believe the expression "Never judge a book by its cover".

    Beer Addict is very clever; now I don't know what he is in real life but there are throngs of actual white collar professionals who spend heavily in bars, whom the girls and mamas 'love'. No surprise there, either.

    From what I've seen so far, BGs do like their "arrogant" rich men; nice guys finish last. Since I never get action from bargirls, back into my cave I go.

  4. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorForLife  [View Original Post]
    You are a fucking idiot.

    .
    Oops! I misread the post my apologies I was adressing the wrong troll. You are the faithful follower of Fake Deal. Troll on! Boto-Warrior. Have a great day! LOL.

  5. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorForLife  [View Original Post]
    You are a fucking idiot.

    .
    So are you. Fake Deal! Sticks and Stones sir. You just can't seem to get off the same subject, trolling.

    When confronted you deflect, you are just like a toddler that asked a question and not satisfied with the answer, you ask but why? Or you try to directly insult them. You and your little buddy can com fort each other, boo hoo hoo. FUCKING TROLL! LOL.

  6. #1257

    Yeah

    Yeah, I remember that, if I was an attorney I would not seek $60 BJ, that is just too cheap. I know someone is an attorney, he leaves $50 tips for his girl alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    SS, what you said does not make any sense sorry to say. If you don't know whether his claims are true or not, then what VALUE do his posts have even if they have been bar and names specific? He could be shilling for the bar (which is why I have been trying to avoid mentioning the bar name, not that that helps since others keep saying it). He said ALL the kbgs there play for cheap rates. You believe that one?

    Remember, this is the guy that posted a while back getting $60 blowjobs from "hot princessy type kbg's on a regular basis". When someone questioned him on this (not me), he blew them off saying sorry, not going to disclose anything further. Does this sound like someone who wants to educate others without boasting?
    .

  7. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    Do I believe his claims? I don't care about them. Maybe he is, maybe not, I just don't care. It's like who has a bigger dick. I could care less as I have absolutely no interest, zip, zero, nada. LOL. Now if he were to share info on what worked on a particular kbg for him, well, maybe I might give it a try. I say maybe because his taste might differ from mine, but, I will check out possibilities after reading some of the guys suggestions or experiences. At LEAST the guy is giving reports that are name / bar specific. Yah just never know how it will go for you.

    As for tactics, well I believe there has already been plenty of follow up on that. Let me just place a couple of cents on the table. I agree with Mr. HM. It's all about how you establish yourself in a particular bar. I have my "honies" when I want, I have my safe bar (I never buy any drinks) where I just go to watch a game or the wildlife, and I have my "he's a playboy" bars where the girls know I will choose different kbgs or vbgs on a regular basis. Just being up front with them seems to help that situation. BTW the vbgs seem to have an easier time with that concept.
    SS, what you said does not make any sense sorry to say. If you don't know whether his claims are true or not, then what VALUE do his posts have even if they have been bar and names specific? He could be shilling for the bar (which is why I have been trying to avoid mentioning the bar name, not that that helps since others keep saying it). He said ALL the kbgs there play for cheap rates. You believe that one?

    Remember, this is the guy that posted a while back getting $60 blowjobs from "hot princessy type kbg's on a regular basis". When someone questioned him on this (not me), he blew them off saying sorry, not going to disclose anything further. Does this sound like someone who wants to educate others without boasting?

  8. #1255

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]

    In BA's case, he has posted that he is an expensive attorney.
    Exactly. And WHO SAYS THAT? Besides anyone that wants to brag. Bullshit plus arrogance = stupidity. Anyone else you know that posted that he is an expensive this or that? You said the great attorneys or docs were too cool. I agree. But he does not fit the bill.

  9. #1254

    Shadow Hunt

    You are a fucking idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    At least Beer Addict has chosen to ignore Fake Deal and Boto Tracy aka Warrior for Life. They are both pretty pathetic. I just got tired of the two Legends in their own minds tag teaming BA, it was getting very irritating, like picking at a scab.
    .

  10. #1253

    Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    Do I believe his claims? I don't care about them. Maybe he is, maybe not, I just don't care. It's like who has a bigger dick. I could care less as I have absolutely no interest, zip, zero, nada. LOL. Now if he were to share info on what worked on a particular kbg for him, well, maybe I might give it a try. I say maybe because his taste might differ from mine, but, I will check out possibilities after reading some of the guys suggestions or experiences. At LEAST the guy is giving reports that are name / bar specific. Yah just never know how it will go for you.

    As for tactics, well I believe there has already been plenty of follow up on that. Let me just place a couple of cents on the table. I agree with Mr. HM. It's all about how you establish yourself in a particular bar. I have my "honies" when I want, I have my safe bar (I never buy any drinks) where I just go to watch a game or the wildlife, and I have my "he's a playboy" bars where the girls know I will choose different kbgs or vbgs on a regular basis. Just being up front with them seems to help that situation. BTW the vbgs seem to have an easier time with that concept.
    The second paragraph of the above post is exactly what I do. Vbgs do accept this way better and are happy to share you with their sisters LOL. They are much more honest about they want your money and you want sex from them in exchange. I use kbars for safe bars to drink only most of the time. Being upfront is the best tactic. You have to be clear that they aren't your girlfriends first in your head because feeling like they are fucks this tactic up big time LOL.

  11. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    Wrong. What do you mean by trying to get him to react? Just want him to live up to his own claims. He has said more than once that he is all about educating other mongers without boasting. Well I've seen the boasting part but I've not seen the educating part yet. All he has to do is answer my question, which is in complete accordance with his stated mantra. Then he would have done the boasting AND the educating part, which he says he wants to do anyway. Why do you call that trying to get him to react?
    Maybe it is the way you post that is irritating or the amount of times that you repeated yourself and then your tag team partner chimes in and repeats. Why don't you just take care of your leg spreading honey's at 74 and be happy with that. You only got one penis unless I missed something recently.

  12. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so let me ask you this. Do you believe his claims to be fucking 50% of the kbg's at that bar on a regular basis and at the same being able to keep them at arm's length while he goes after new arrivals at the same bar? If so why don't YOU tell me what the secret tactic is that enables him to do this. Or ANYONE who reads this, throw out some suggestions that make sense.
    Do I believe his claims? I don't care about them. Maybe he is, maybe not, I just don't care. It's like who has a bigger dick. I could care less as I have absolutely no interest, zip, zero, nada. LOL. Now if he were to share info on what worked on a particular kbg for him, well, maybe I might give it a try. I say maybe because his taste might differ from mine, but, I will check out possibilities after reading some of the guys suggestions or experiences. At LEAST the guy is giving reports that are name / bar specific. Yah just never know how it will go for you.

    As for tactics, well I believe there has already been plenty of follow up on that. Let me just place a couple of cents on the table. I agree with Mr. HM. It's all about how you establish yourself in a particular bar. I have my "honies" when I want, I have my safe bar (I never buy any drinks) where I just go to watch a game or the wildlife, and I have my "he's a playboy" bars where the girls know I will choose different kbgs or vbgs on a regular basis. Just being up front with them seems to help that situation. BTW the vbgs seem to have an easier time with that concept.

  13. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I've been through similar; once the girls establish that I'm just a POS playboy, they are willing to take turns, greeting me and posing the question "Who yo patunah tonight? ". Prior to that, they'd get pissed (BGs in general) but like VW says they come to realize they'll be getting repeat business.

    In BA's case, he has posted that he is an expensive attorney and you can be sure he packs a lot of green ammo, excellent communication and speaking skills (let's face it, today it is the customer who has to entertain the girl), above-average grooming, fine wardrobe, and just an overall studliness; just everything a BG could want while stuck hustling drinks all night.

    As for nailing 50% of the girls, there is a "rich guy" recognized as "famous" and reputed by BGs as having "had all the girls". I'm not saying he's BA, but look how thick the "Attorney" section in the Yellow Pages is, not to mention the Physician section. You can imagine how cool they are. They'd never be arguing on a Forum like this. KBGs are very perceptive and this also plays into the equation.

    Back into my cave I go.
    Attorneys are like KBGs they fuck with your mind & wallet LOL.

  14. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    The secret tactic is you walk in and be cordial with the women you know and say Hi. Then you just tell them you want to sit with "insert name here" tonight. Yes it can be uncomfortable and they might get mad but they know the business. It's no different than you walking in and the girl has a customer already. Do you flip out? No you try someone else or go elsewhere. Maybe you wait but it's really up to you as the customer who you choose to sit with and spend your money. I see guys walk in all the time and 4 or 5 girls come up and say Hi to them. Why? Because he has spent time with them before and the women know he might want to sit with them again. It's so easy to get pegged as a certain girls customer after drinking with them even once if you allow it. We have all been there before. We can split hairs over stats and probabilities forever but if you have been frequenting a bar for several years and have some game it's not that unusual to have been with several girls at the same bar over time. If you continue to do multiple at the same bar on a regular basis that takes a lot of effort and more power to you if you can handle or have the funds for that!
    I've been through similar; once the girls establish that I'm just a POS playboy, they are willing to take turns, greeting me and posing the question "Who yo patunah tonight? ". Prior to that, they'd get pissed (BGs in general) but like VW says they come to realize they'll be getting repeat business.

    In BA's case, he has posted that he is an expensive attorney and you can be sure he packs a lot of green ammo, excellent communication and speaking skills (let's face it, today it is the customer who has to entertain the girl), above-average grooming, fine wardrobe, and just an overall studliness; just everything a BG could want while stuck hustling drinks all night.

    As for nailing 50% of the girls, there is a "rich guy" recognized as "famous" and reputed by BGs as having "had all the girls". I'm not saying he's BA, but look how thick the "Attorney" section in the Yellow Pages is, not to mention the Physician section. You can imagine how cool they are. They'd never be arguing on a Forum like this. KBGs are very perceptive and this also plays into the equation.

    Back into my cave I go.

  15. #1248

    The Secret Tactic

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so let me ask you this. Do you believe his claims to be fucking 50% of the kbg's at that bar on a regular basis and at the same being able to keep them at arm's length while he goes after new arrivals at the same bar? If so why don't YOU tell me what the secret tactic is that enables him to do this. Or ANYONE who reads this, throw out some suggestions that make sense.
    The secret tactic is you walk in and be cordial with the women you know and say Hi. Then you just tell them you want to sit with "insert name here" tonight. Yes it can be uncomfortable and they might get mad but they know the business. It's no different than you walking in and the girl has a customer already. Do you flip out? No you try someone else or go elsewhere. Maybe you wait but it's really up to you as the customer who you choose to sit with and spend your money. I see guys walk in all the time and 4 or 5 girls come up and say Hi to them. Why? Because he has spent time with them before and the women know he might want to sit with them again. It's so easy to get pegged as a certain girls customer after drinking with them even once if you allow it. We have all been there before. We can split hairs over stats and probabilities forever but if you have been frequenting a bar for several years and have some game it's not that unusual to have been with several girls at the same bar over time. If you continue to do multiple at the same bar on a regular basis that takes a lot of effort and more power to you if you can handle or have the funds for that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape