Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4967
-
10-12-15 18:57 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 670Let me try to explain myself. I do not know the guy. For all I know its a guy / gal from Des Moines, Iowa filing the reports. This could be true of any posters (including me) so how do I place value, well, I don't. What I use the reports for are for fresh ideas and / or helping me take a good dump.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
Now, through the years I have met a few of the members and they have ALL been representing themselves accurately so I do have a tendency to accept SOME reports as credible. Most often it happens when I have personal experience with the same girl or bar. I can say all of my reports have been accurate and true, but, where's the proof? Doesn't exist so all one can do is look for consistency and verification over multiple posts. I start to develop an assumed personal profile of the member (right or wrong as it may be) and thusly form my opinion. For example, YOUR little buddy will post reports of his exploits. He names girls and bars. That's the way it ought of be so I give him credit. I also know some of the girls he has mentioned and so my opinion of his bar reports is he has an overinflated sense of self and he sure as heck is a poor judge of KBGs ages. I would advise him that its not his "game" that is working, rather it's all about the MONEY and to add at minimum 10 years + to any girl he encounters.
The missionaries who periodically appear (casting judgment on others) are even consistent with their supposed reports. "Why do you go to those bars? How can you go BBCIP with an AMP girl (I personally don't but I see that one a lot)? Gambling machines are evil. You're problem is yah got no game. They all come to me, I just wait. Etc, etc," the point being, WHO GIVES A SHIT what you think. WHO GIVES A SHIT what I think too? Supposedly some guy is getting $60 blow jobs from a princess, good for him or if he's posting to get his rocks off, well, good for him again. Could be he's the owner of a couple of bars, I just don't know so I'll go see for myself. 904 has, at times, a lot of KBGs on staff (never seen 20 but sometimes 15). They are "Kalihi" quality vs "Kapiolani" hotties. Do they all play? My best guess is that with enough cash, yes. For me it is always what can I get for how much. The bar level is set at AMP pricing. I freely admit I don't have the fantasy "game" some guys think they have. I have cash. That is my "game".
Jeez! I turning into an old bag-of-wind.
SS.
-
10-12-15 17:50 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 98Monku, monku, monku
Why do you keep re-hashing the same old story over and over again. Do you really believe everything anyone says here? As for mentioning the bar's name who cares? You post more BS than anyone else and you cut down other peoples reports. You are a Legend of your own making. Fake Deal you are the only one beside your little buddy making noise about this. You should concentrate on your leg opening honey's at 74. As if. LOL.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 17:23 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 5231I actually lost track but I think you asked what the secret was.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
Look good, be generous with tons of cash, treat the ladies well (ie spoil them rotten); no real secret there. The reason I put looks first and not money is because the girls don't believe the expression "Never judge a book by its cover".
Beer Addict is very clever; now I don't know what he is in real life but there are throngs of actual white collar professionals who spend heavily in bars, whom the girls and mamas 'love'. No surprise there, either.
From what I've seen so far, BGs do like their "arrogant" rich men; nice guys finish last. Since I never get action from bargirls, back into my cave I go.
-
10-12-15 14:59 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 98Oops! I misread the post my apologies I was adressing the wrong troll. You are the faithful follower of Fake Deal. Troll on! Boto-Warrior. Have a great day! LOL.
Originally Posted by WarriorForLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 14:52 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 98So are you. Fake Deal! Sticks and Stones sir. You just can't seem to get off the same subject, trolling.
Originally Posted by WarriorForLife
[View Original Post]
When confronted you deflect, you are just like a toddler that asked a question and not satisfied with the answer, you ask but why? Or you try to directly insult them. You and your little buddy can com fort each other, boo hoo hoo. FUCKING TROLL! LOL.
-
10-12-15 13:49 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 818Yeah
Yeah, I remember that, if I was an attorney I would not seek $60 BJ, that is just too cheap. I know someone is an attorney, he leaves $50 tips for his girl alone.
.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 08:33 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 338SS, what you said does not make any sense sorry to say. If you don't know whether his claims are true or not, then what VALUE do his posts have even if they have been bar and names specific? He could be shilling for the bar (which is why I have been trying to avoid mentioning the bar name, not that that helps since others keep saying it). He said ALL the kbgs there play for cheap rates. You believe that one?
Originally Posted by Shipshape
[View Original Post]
Remember, this is the guy that posted a while back getting $60 blowjobs from "hot princessy type kbg's on a regular basis". When someone questioned him on this (not me), he blew them off saying sorry, not going to disclose anything further. Does this sound like someone who wants to educate others without boasting?
-
10-12-15 08:13 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 338Yup
Exactly. And WHO SAYS THAT? Besides anyone that wants to brag. Bullshit plus arrogance = stupidity. Anyone else you know that posted that he is an expensive this or that? You said the great attorneys or docs were too cool. I agree. But he does not fit the bill.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 03:27 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 818Shadow Hunt
You are a fucking idiot.
.
Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 00:22 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 1360Tactics
The second paragraph of the above post is exactly what I do. Vbgs do accept this way better and are happy to share you with their sisters LOL. They are much more honest about they want your money and you want sex from them in exchange. I use kbars for safe bars to drink only most of the time. Being upfront is the best tactic. You have to be clear that they aren't your girlfriends first in your head because feeling like they are fucks this tactic up big time LOL.
Originally Posted by Shipshape
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 20:52 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 98Maybe it is the way you post that is irritating or the amount of times that you repeated yourself and then your tag team partner chimes in and repeats. Why don't you just take care of your leg spreading honey's at 74 and be happy with that. You only got one penis unless I missed something recently.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 19:12 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 670Do I believe his claims? I don't care about them. Maybe he is, maybe not, I just don't care. It's like who has a bigger dick. I could care less as I have absolutely no interest, zip, zero, nada. LOL. Now if he were to share info on what worked on a particular kbg for him, well, maybe I might give it a try. I say maybe because his taste might differ from mine, but, I will check out possibilities after reading some of the guys suggestions or experiences. At LEAST the guy is giving reports that are name / bar specific. Yah just never know how it will go for you.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
As for tactics, well I believe there has already been plenty of follow up on that. Let me just place a couple of cents on the table. I agree with Mr. HM. It's all about how you establish yourself in a particular bar. I have my "honies" when I want, I have my safe bar (I never buy any drinks) where I just go to watch a game or the wildlife, and I have my "he's a playboy" bars where the girls know I will choose different kbgs or vbgs on a regular basis. Just being up front with them seems to help that situation. BTW the vbgs seem to have an easier time with that concept.
-
10-11-15 14:38 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 822Attorneys are like KBGs they fuck with your mind & wallet LOL.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 12:31 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 5231I've been through similar; once the girls establish that I'm just a POS playboy, they are willing to take turns, greeting me and posing the question "Who yo patunah tonight?
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
". Prior to that, they'd get pissed (BGs in general) but like VW says they come to realize they'll be getting repeat business.
In BA's case, he has posted that he is an expensive attorney and you can be sure he packs a lot of green ammo, excellent communication and speaking skills (let's face it, today it is the customer who has to entertain the girl), above-average grooming, fine wardrobe, and just an overall studliness; just everything a BG could want while stuck hustling drinks all night.
As for nailing 50% of the girls, there is a "rich guy" recognized as "famous" and reputed by BGs as having "had all the girls". I'm not saying he's BA, but look how thick the "Attorney" section in the Yellow Pages is, not to mention the Physician section. You can imagine how cool they are. They'd never be arguing on a Forum like this. KBGs are very perceptive and this also plays into the equation.
Back into my cave I go.
-
10-11-15 12:07 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 1360The Secret Tactic
The secret tactic is you walk in and be cordial with the women you know and say Hi. Then you just tell them you want to sit with "insert name here" tonight. Yes it can be uncomfortable and they might get mad but they know the business. It's no different than you walking in and the girl has a customer already. Do you flip out? No you try someone else or go elsewhere. Maybe you wait but it's really up to you as the customer who you choose to sit with and spend your money. I see guys walk in all the time and 4 or 5 girls come up and say Hi to them. Why? Because he has spent time with them before and the women know he might want to sit with them again. It's so easy to get pegged as a certain girls customer after drinking with them even once if you allow it. We have all been there before. We can split hairs over stats and probabilities forever but if you have been frequenting a bar for several years and have some game it's not that unusual to have been with several girls at the same bar over time. If you continue to do multiple at the same bar on a regular basis that takes a lot of effort and more power to you if you can handle or have the funds for that!
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




