Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 1273 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 22119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10539

    You wouldn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    HAha. You're right. The furthest south she has ever been is the probably the El Eden on 8st.
    Yeah furtheset south you seen her is 8th st but for me believe it or not is SW 88th st. Remember they're are hotels on SW 88st especilly SW 137th ave close to 88st. Ask around if you don't believe me. You be surprise. What if I saw an old LSW about late 50's, you wouldn't.

    Believe me? LOL ok.

  2. #10538
    [Deleted by Admin]

  3. #10537

    Nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by El1905  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this girl named jennifer by 79st early Friday morning. She has brownish hair and is thick. She said not to cum in her mouth.

    But I did anyways. Then she grabs my car keys and got out of the car and told me to give her all the money I had if I wanted the keys back.

    For cumming in her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention so I gave her what I had left which was another Jackson. She had a long.

    Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.
    Sorry that happened. I guess that's what she called a tough nut to swallow. Be careful out there.

  4. #10536

    Fuck no

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Correct, A2 says fuck no.

    A2

  5. #10535
    10 years ago chased down a ho who dropped my keys when she was running and I snatched the wig off her head and threw it over a barb wire fence, good times. When I offered the skank 20 for head she snatched my keys and took off. Now I have keyless ignition

    Quote Originally Posted by El1905  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this girl named jennifer by 79st early Friday morning. She has brownish hair and is thick. She said not to cum in her mouth.

    But I did anyways. Then she grabs my car keys and got out of the car and told me to give her all the money I had if I wanted the keys back.

    For cumming in her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention so I gave her what I had left which was another Jackson. She had a long.

    Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.
    .

  6. #10534

    Warning. Jennifer

    Picked up this girl named jennifer by 79st early Friday morning. She has brownish hair and is thick. She said not to cum in her mouth.

    But I did anyways. Then she grabs my car keys and got out of the car and told me to give her all the money I had if I wanted the keys back.

    For cumming in her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention so I gave her what I had left which was another Jackson. She had a long.

    Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.

  7. #10533

    Michelle B

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks for Latinknight for the hookup with Michele. Met her on the south side of 79th street and around 13th next to the Valero gas station. Lots of skanks hanging around there. She lives in that area with a bunch of brothers but will meet you on the street. Freshly showered and excellent BBBJ. Nice hard ass, I want to go back and tap that ass.
    Oh yeah she is a great date. Michelle spend alot of time in WPB but got caught up in a BP sting at the Breakers. Had to leave town quickly after that. I presume she still on the candy but never a problem. No drama always a good time, always a smile. Def aims to please. Hope she hasnt changed. We miss her up her and her angel wing tats!

  8. #10532

    Michele

    Many thanks for Latinknight for the hookup with Michele. Met her on the south side of 79th street and around 13th next to the Valero gas station. Lots of skanks hanging around there. She lives in that area with a bunch of brothers but will meet you on the street. Freshly showered and excellent BBBJ. Nice hard ass, I want to go back and tap that ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michele 1a (Small).jpg‎  

  9. #10531
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Meagan for a pressure releasing session and she doesn't disappoint. Yes, she's holding up the sign letting everyone know that it's ok to post the pics 'as long as I look good' she said. You guys can let her know if she does as she's an avid visitor to this site.
    Good to see you back Pete!

  10. #10530

    Don't call it a comeback, I never left

    Hooked up with Meagan for a pressure releasing session and she doesn't disappoint. Yes, she's holding up the sign letting everyone know that it's ok to post the pics 'as long as I look good' she said. You guys can let her know if she does as she's an avid visitor to this site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.png‎   image.png‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpg‎  


  11. #10529

    Roxy

    Finally caught up to this elusive young Puerto Rican. Apparently her phone had been stolen, she's since bought a new one. As has been reported by many before me, she does have a nice little body, well proportioned with cute curves. Her skills all met my standards, deep thrusts and good suction on the BBBJ, and her cowgirl moves were also top notch. The only con for me is that she rushed me on both nuts. Maybe it was my fault for letting it bother me, but I forced myself to completion each time instead of going the distance and enjoying the session to its fullest. I won't repeat for the FS, but I do recommend her to those that prefer the quick and inexpensive dump and pump.

    No pics, she told me that she doesn't want her pictures on the internet. I got the feeling that she knows of our not-so secret society.

  12. #10528
    Damn this chick is great looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    A thank you to DT for bringing her to the community and LK2 for sharing digits. Responds promptly to texts and was very easy to hook up with for some afternoon delight, by far the prettiest girl on 79 street, tried to get 50 from me but of course I pleaded poverty and she agreed to 40 for bbj and f. S. don't want to ruin pricing for anyone. Decent bbj, box was a little loose for my 3 inches but staring at that pretty face and hair more than made up for it.

  13. #10527
    Now that makes sense because I'm in that area almost daily I thought I must be blind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    Don't listen to this guy! He's a troll! And full of it!

  14. #10526
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun  [View Original Post]
    Are talking Kendall drive?
    Don't listen to this guy! He's a troll! And full of it!

  15. #10525
    She jumped in my car too quick before I could get set up: will probably repeat and try again. Just missed hooking up with Bunny but roxy answered first. Roxy gave her phone to her "brother" while we did the deed.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    No pics. Or vid?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape