Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4445
-
10-02-15 00:16 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 141Finally a NURU
1st I want to say its been good seeing everyone's reviews especially the warning or bad experiences.
So on to my nuru dream. I dream't that I saw an ad for a nuru and decided to take a plunge. In my dream I had to travel to a far far away land called "El Cajon". Once I arrived I was given very direct instructions on where to park and how to get to her apartment. Once I arrived I was very happy to see a little light skin ebony lady with a NICE ass. She welcome me in and told me to relax as she went over the rules and how the nuru session would go. Once I got all wet I laid down and she went on to perform one of the best nuru's I EVER had. Tons of touching and rubbing and flipping and gliding for the entire hour. She didn't try and screw me over on the time and the nuru lasted for about an 1 hr and 10 minutes. The one and only bad thing I have to say is in my dream she mention that the finish would be self service. Now I think for $50 it should be non-self service, but she did manage to take care of me without help from me. Then a shower, which she joined me and we both laughed and had some small talk as she washed me down from top to bottom. I dried off and we had some small talk and I left. Great girl and I will go back int he future for my nuru needs, but I must admit I keep looking to see if I can find another. She didn't do anything wrong, but I'm looking for something a little closer to me. I woke up and wonder why I felt so happy. The warm weather out here sure does make a guy day dream.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...glide/12263156
-
10-01-15 13:41 #2614Regular Member

Posts: 3Latina Bella
She's on BP all the time, but just wondering if she's worth it. Her reviews are mixed.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...iewed/15403710
Her rates seem reasonable. Anyone have experience with her?
-
09-30-15 17:13 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 46April Busty Massage
This is first time posting. Anyone seen her?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ssage/19982419
I saw her recently at hotel in Carlsbad for body to body massage. $160. She wasn't very enthusiastic. A pretty so-so personality and not that into the work. I think she is new bc I haven't been able to track down many reviews. She had an amazing body though on the thicker side. Pics were accurate.
Can anyone recommend similar providers in the san diego area? East county?
-
09-30-15 13:46 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 95Backpage. Thick Asian Jessica massage
I saw a recent review of Jessica, the link on that review expired but found a older link that is still active.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...all-27/9909370
Great massage, been in need of a good legit massage for about 2 months now.
Massage was awesome and HJ was great, conversation was a plus. I will be repeating again.
Cute girl with lots of curves. If curves are not your thing don't try her.
Capa.
-
09-29-15 18:05 #2611Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone See Melrose Lately?
About this time in 2014 I saw a massage provider named Melrose who worked out of a top floor suite on Miramar Road. I haven't seen her advertise much so I am wondering if she is still around? She was a great massage and all around fun time. Mmm, those cans were like big fluffy chocolate marshmallows. Mmmm.
Here is her web site:
http://melrose.thesensualmassage.com/
Her phone ended in 0073 back in the day. That was the number she posted on BP.
-
09-29-15 10:18 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 324Sophia
Anyone been here yet? Seems TGTBT- no reviews either. If no one has any info I will probably wait a week or two to see if she is still around.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...lable/18857610
Thanks- 5.
-
09-29-15 04:45 #2609Regular Member

Posts: 6Watched my best friend get robbed by Kendra on SKype
Lurked this site for years. My best friend V is in San Diego, second time on a date with a backpage girl. He set it up with Kendra.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...endly/15253044
She came over, I was on skype recording everything ready for some action. He gave her the donation up front and they started drinking and asking him about his work etc. She got a call from her friend to see if she was safe. I'm guessing the friend was also the driver, this part was a little unclear. Loud music obscured parts of the conversation. They continued talking and she said she missed a call, didn't hear the phone ring and said there was no service. At the same time kendra's friend called V to ask if she was okay. Kendra stepped outside to go to the car where her friend was waiting and them know she was alright and get her purse out of the car. She never came back and took off with V's $350.
Be careful out there.
-
09-28-15 21:35 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 95Amber Allure
Yes GFE, not many rules for me but I was celebrating a birthday. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RichyBran
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 02:51 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 394New Style of BP ad: Careful
There is a new 'style' of BP ad going around, its a really cheap offer and then it has a very spread out style of one-word sentences followed by a lot of spaces. Example:
New in town special 50 hr incalls.
You can txt me on 7 otoo eightoThree zero3 ninetoo but my phones almost out of min.
Incall.
Outcall.
New.
Fetish.
Newbie.
Fresh.
Young.
In call.
Out call.
Massage.
Real.
Free.
Lactating.
Like an ee cummings poem.
Thing is, I'm seeing them simultaneously in some midwest BP forums where I'm traveling to. It ain't the same girl posting all over the place, somethings up. So be careful and I would suggest avoiding them.
MG.
Edit: Almost forgot, there is always some sort of claim that their cell phone is almost out of minutes. I'm willing to bet this can be found in OC/LA etc. BP spaces as well if you look.
-
09-27-15 05:20 #2606Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn really? I was hoping she would be worth trying at least. What was she asking if I may ask?
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 05:10 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 972STay away. Big time upsell.
Originally Posted by ManWii2012
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 03:56 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 394Yea, well so can I, if I'm coming from Aldeberto's.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
HA!
MG.
-
09-27-15 00:39 #2603Regular Member

Posts: 12First post on the website.
Does anyone have any news on Kendra?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/20104177
-
09-26-15 23:57 #2602Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Thats a giant ass.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
I bet she can clear a room when she farts.
-
09-26-15 23:45 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 558This girl has lots of reviews. Most positive too. She's been around for awhile. Can't speak from experience because she's a little too big for my tastes but she's definitely legit.
Originally Posted by CapaNegra888
[View Original Post]

















