LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 332 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    RealTroll is interesting. ALL of his posts are lies and deceit aka BS. When called on them, he will deflect, in this case it was "oh it was only sarcasm". I believe what he calls sarcasm (aka bs) is at the core of ALL of his useless reports. He merely feeds off of the forum members tendency to pass on information as honestly as possible or practical (with some exceptions). He is indeed a boastful, arrogant, manipulating, lying troll, but, I enjoy his BS and can't wait to see his next post (it helps me take a dump). His little buddy is hilarious. The BIG Deal and his Galoot, too funny. Granted we are reporting through beer-google lens at times so all reports need to be taken with a certain amount of skepticism. However, this guy RealDeal uses the assumption of "bro's helping each other find pussy" for his own personal mental jerk off. It's the way he gets off. He gets his jollies tweaking members. Note he is ALWAYS opinionated, he is ALWAYS right, he is ALWAYS baiting, and he has NEVER given a legitimate report. Man I hope he isn't somebodies boss who thinks he's "all that", those kind are real a-holes.
    At least Beer Addict has chosen to ignore Fake Deal and Boto Tracy aka Warrior for Life. They are both pretty pathetic. I just got tired of the two Legends in their own minds tag teaming BA, it was getting very irritating, like picking at a scab.

  2. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    So, on reflection, I think my writing style is annoying to some members. When I write a report relaying a great time I had, for those who take issue with my writing style, do you feel like I'm implying that no other monger can have an equal or better time with the same girl? I think there are plenty of guys who have just a good as time, and maybe better. I'm no 'lady killer'. Obviously. I'm a paying monger like most of the guys who read these forums.

    Bottom line, I don't define how well a session went based on whether or not a girl proffered me BBFS. It really isn't that important to me. In fact, when there is any ambiguity, I verbally make it clear that I would like a condom. Is it mind blowing that I much prefer a strong psychological connection? Even if a girl bad mouths me as soon as I cross the threshold to leave, if she puts on a convincing act for the 1 hour of fantasy I'm with her, that's what I paid for right?

    As a matter of fact, I've paid full price for 2 hour sessions where all I did was talk, cuddle, and kiss a girl. As a choice. No sex. And I left very happy. Different strokes for different folks.
    Nope. They just envious or jealous but then fuck them. LOL. Live it up bro! I'd rather not tell anyone from this point on if they going to be bi*tches! Talofa brah!

  3. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    RealTroll is interesting. ALL of his posts are lies and deceit aka BS. When called on them, he will deflect, in this case it was "oh it was only sarcasm". I believe what he calls sarcasm (aka bs) is at the core of ALL of his useless reports. He merely feeds off of the forum members tendency to pass on information as honestly as possible or practical (with some exceptions). He is indeed a boastful, arrogant, manipulating, lying troll, but, I enjoy his BS and can't wait to see his next post (it helps me take a dump). His little buddy is hilarious. The BIG Deal and his Galoot, too funny. Granted we are reporting through beer-google lens at times so all reports need to be taken with a certain amount of skepticism. However, this guy RealDeal uses the assumption of "bro's helping each other find pussy" for his own personal mental jerk off. It's the way he gets off. He gets his jollies tweaking members. Note he is ALWAYS opinionated, he is ALWAYS right, he is ALWAYS baiting, and he has NEVER given a legitimate report. Man I hope he isn't somebodies boss who thinks he's "all that", those kind are real a-holes.
    Ok, so let me ask you this. Do you believe his claims to be fucking 50% of the kbg's at that bar on a regular basis and at the same being able to keep them at arm's length while he goes after new arrivals at the same bar? If so why don't YOU tell me what the secret tactic is that enables him to do this. Or ANYONE who reads this, throw out some suggestions that make sense.

  4. #1244

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying that you did not post the report on 74 inviting your little buddy to come on down then and then ask for advice. If you got game you do not need any advice imo. You are just trying to get Beer Addict to react. What a troll! You sir are scab picker. Get off of that subject, use your supposed legendary skills and bed as many kbg's as you want. In your mind of course. LOL.
    Wrong. What do you mean by trying to get him to react? Just want him to live up to his own claims. He has said more than once that he is all about educating other mongers without boasting. Well I've seen the boasting part but I've not seen the educating part yet. All he has to do is answer my question, which is in complete accordance with his stated mantra. Then he would have done the boasting AND the educating part, which he says he wants to do anyway. Why do you call that trying to get him to react?

  5. #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying that you did not post the report on 74 inviting your little buddy to come on down then and then ask for advice. If you got game you do not need any advice imo. You are just trying to get Beer Addict to react. What a troll! You sir are scab picker. Get off of that subject, use your supposed legendary skills and bed as many kbg's as you want. In your mind of course. LOL.
    RealTroll is interesting. ALL of his posts are lies and deceit aka BS. When called on them, he will deflect, in this case it was "oh it was only sarcasm". I believe what he calls sarcasm (aka bs) is at the core of ALL of his useless reports. He merely feeds off of the forum members tendency to pass on information as honestly as possible or practical (with some exceptions). He is indeed a boastful, arrogant, manipulating, lying troll, but, I enjoy his BS and can't wait to see his next post (it helps me take a dump). His little buddy is hilarious. The BIG Deal and his Galoot, too funny. Granted we are reporting through beer-google lens at times so all reports need to be taken with a certain amount of skepticism. However, this guy RealDeal uses the assumption of "bro's helping each other find pussy" for his own personal mental jerk off. It's the way he gets off. He gets his jollies tweaking members. Note he is ALWAYS opinionated, he is ALWAYS right, he is ALWAYS baiting, and he has NEVER given a legitimate report. Man I hope he isn't somebodies boss who thinks he's "all that", those kind are real a-holes.

  6. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? Bro, your sarcasm radar is broken. If I were you I'd have it fixed right away.
    So you are saying that you did not post the report on 74 inviting your little buddy to come on down then and then ask for advice. If you got game you do not need any advice imo. You are just trying to get Beer Addict to react. What a troll! You sir are scab picker. Get off of that subject, use your supposed legendary skills and bed as many kbg's as you want. In your mind of course. LOL.

  7. #1241

    You can't be serious, can you?

    Seriously? Bro, your sarcasm radar is broken. If I were you I'd have it fixed right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    Why would you need the other poster's advice? It would seem by your own post that you have been able to resolve the issue "able to keep them at bay" while "doing over half of them"(and thus MORE than 50%). You and your little buddy are the Game Masters so please enlighten. Course little' buddy was hitting on Michelle at Lilac. How old is she, 60?

  8. #1240

    In need of enlightenment

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious how the original poster (or boaster as the case may be) is doing 50% of the kbg's in a bar (his estimate) and is still able to keep them at bay while meeting new kbg's at the same bar. Get him to share that info and help to "educate the newer generation of kb mongers" as he proclaims to want to do, and perhaps that will quench my curiosity. Otherwise, it appears he is just boasting while trying to pass it off as "sharing his experiences". I actually have no problem with his boasting, but it is irritating when the Bullshit is combined with self-proclaimed good intentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    I'll be at 74. There's a ton of girls who open their legs there if you got game. My friends and I are doing over half of them both in and out of the bar. See you there!
    Why would you need the other poster's advice? It would seem by your own post that you have been able to resolve the issue "able to keep them at bay" while "doing over half of them"(and thus MORE than 50%). You and your little buddy are the Game Masters so please enlighten. Course little' buddy was hitting on Michelle at Lilac. How old is she, 60?

  9. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    I've been mega-peating with one provider. At least in my case, this has nothing to do with being attached to her, if by "attached" you mean emotionally. It's simply a practical decision. I have comfortable sex and get a satisfying fuck on with this woman and that's the extent of it. I have discovered it's not all that easy for me to find providers who I feel that way with, so having found one, it is just less hassle for me to keep going back to see her. I'm not infatuated in the least with her and do not believe I have much in common with her, couldn't picture us doing the boyfriend / girlfriend thing. But for me I feel so relaxed and at ease with her that the fucking goes better. Actually, meanwhile I have continued sampling other providers, thinking I could find a hotter body or better this or better that. Yet, when it all shakes out, I mean, screw the bells and whistles some other younger woman has. Bottom line, I don't get off with those stars and I get off with this veteran provider so, like, end of story. Just saying, mega-peating is fine, but depends on the circumstances, just don't make the mistake of falling into emotional involvement, which I assume is what you are meaning when you use the word "attached".

    CK.
    Certainly.

    And I used myself as an example, not mongers in general and certainly not you in particular, so I don't know why you come at me defending your position like that.

  10. #1238

    Mega-peating

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Sad but true. I'm a clean, gentle, sweet and easy customer whom the girl wants to know how soon I will be back, too. I'm also a toad that the girls don't care if I get run over after leaving the parlor, never to return.

    I've heard of dreamgirls happily escorting their elated LVBs to the door, only to mock and insult him behind his back once the coast is clear. It's not funny, it is cruel, and I'm sure the girls have had their share of fun with me. I'm just glad I don't mega-peat like some guys.

    Like many of you have said, don't get attached to these girls; just have fun with them.
    I've been mega-peating with one provider. At least in my case, this has nothing to do with being attached to her, if by "attached" you mean emotionally. It's simply a practical decision. I have comfortable sex and get a satisfying fuck on with this woman and that's the extent of it. I have discovered it's not all that easy for me to find providers who I feel that way with, so having found one, it is just less hassle for me to keep going back to see her. I'm not infatuated in the least with her and do not believe I have much in common with her, couldn't picture us doing the boyfriend / girlfriend thing. But for me I feel so relaxed and at ease with her that the fucking goes better. Actually, meanwhile I have continued sampling other providers, thinking I could find a hotter body or better this or better that. Yet, when it all shakes out, I mean, screw the bells and whistles some other younger woman has. Bottom line, I don't get off with those stars and I get off with this veteran provider so, like, end of story. Just saying, mega-peating is fine, but depends on the circumstances, just don't make the mistake of falling into emotional involvement, which I assume is what you are meaning when you use the word "attached".

    CK.

  11. #1237

    It IS Elementary to solve the problem

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious how the original poster (or boaster as the case may be) is doing 50% of the kbg's in a bar (his estimate) and is still able to keep them at bay while meeting new kbg's at the same bar. Get him to share that info and help to "educate the newer generation of kb mongers" as he proclaims to want to do, and perhaps that will quench my curiosity. Otherwise, it appears he is just boasting while trying to pass it off as "sharing his experiences". I actually have no problem with his boasting, but it is irritating when the Bullshit is combined with self-proclaimed good intentions.

  12. #1236

    Elementary my dear Fucktard!

    Hey Realdeal808! Are you ever going to stop posting about how you don't see 25 girls at 904? Talk about beating a dead horse You sounding like one major obsessive fucktard for real. Other than you fucked the Kangaroo it doesn't seem like you post anything else.

  13. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    If it seems like the girls like you, it's because you make it easy for them to make their buck.

    At the end of the day, you mean as much to these girls as the guy who cums within 5 minutes of seeing them although they would never admit it to you. Most guys in this hobby in Hawaii are clean and treat the girls very well. In that way, you are a very average monger in Hawaii. It's one of the reasons why so many mainland girls like coming here to work.
    Sad but true. I'm a clean, gentle, sweet and easy customer whom the girl wants to know how soon I will be back, too. I'm also a toad that the girls don't care if I get run over after leaving the parlor, never to return.

    I've heard of dreamgirls happily escorting their elated LVBs to the door, only to mock and insult him behind his back once the coast is clear. It's not funny, it is cruel, and I'm sure the girls have had their share of fun with me. I'm just glad I don't mega-peat like some guys.

    Like many of you have said, don't get attached to these girls; just have fun with them.

  14. #1234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Goser, if you haven't followed this discussion, I'm not going to rehash my entire philosophy. Doing so would be the equivalent of a staunch Republican debating a staunch Democrat. We're different. And I don't think careful logic is going to change that.

    Ask Happy what her girls think of me. Or Mama May. Or for that matter, if you could find Ivy. I've always been a gentle, respectful, exceptionally clean customer. One who smiles a lot. I've been told that because of my bed side manner and good hygiene, I am an easy customer to deal with. I'm not demanding. In this business, that's enough to be likable.

    I think your blood pressure is rising. You really don't like me now. Give in to your anger.
    You are so naive. This has nothing to do with a difference in philosophy that can be explained away with a simplistic comparison between values of republicans vs democrats. This has everything to do with the difference between experience and inexperience. You are what they call in the business as "an easy mark" If it seems like the girls like you, it's because you make it easy for them to make their buck. Sorry to burst your bubble. But, that's what you are to them. At the end of the day, you mean as much to these girls as the guy who cums within 5 minutes of seeing them although they would never admit it to you. Most guys in this hobby in Hawaii are clean and treat the girls very well. In that way, you are a very average monger in Hawaii. It's one of the reasons why so many mainland girls like coming here to work. The only difference is you keep posting about how clean and nice you are and other mongers don't. In addition, you are a decent writer and a romantic at heart. Nothing wrong with that. I don't hate you. I pity you. When I say you need to go out and get a real girlfriend. I really mean it. Those skills will play more favorably to you in the normal world instead of the fantasy world of love served up one hour at a time. It will help you to see things for how they are instead of the romanticized version of it that you seem to be so deluded about. I'll leave you with one last piece of advice. Free advice is worth what you pay for it. If you want to open the heart of a working girl, project success, not niceness. Nice guys finish last. Success breeds more success.

  15. #1233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyman2002  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro, but that was pretty lame. Not trying to make enemies, but for educational purpose. What is this site for!? Is this a place for intel or Reader's Digest / Commercial post? Let's put this in Lonely's perspective.

    #1 I believe that Lonely stated that Buster PM'd the message to him and not in the public forum. What does Buster have to gain from that? Seems that Lonely got his panties in a bunch and couldn't help but defend his so called GF. Who is she? Let's look at the majority of his post!

    #2 Lonely keeps mentioning that he is a GREAT customer! Everyone knows or have been in this situation, that most AMP gurls don't like to date customers. They feel that majority are losers in the real world.

    #3 Buster, if you have proof, come forward. Who is the gurl you never mentioned? I know it won't happen!

    #4 Buster, I have a mutual friend and she knows your latest and past adventures. LOL.

    #5 Sorry for the earlier post, but this is a site to report ****** and johns, just stating facts my son.
    Thank you for proving my point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape