Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,741 to 34,755 of 61441
-
10-08-15 20:53 #26701Senior Member

Posts: 300Golden Horseshoe
I used to drive out to Ransom West Virginia and some of the girls would need a lift back to Baltimore. Never anything but a ride after Charlestown racing. I didn't know any better and was just being nice. Most of them presented themselves as single Moms, husbands in jail, kids going to school in the morning. Since I was married and out with the guys, we just gave them a ride. We called it the triathelon; Cindy-the's for dinner, the races, and the Golden Horseshoe. Good times.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 19:59 #26700Senior Member

Posts: 318Jessica
Bad Bad Boy, you will be the first one I call if she ever gets the cell straight. LOL.
RP.
-
10-08-15 19:56 #26699Senior Member

Posts: 318Blonde Jessica
Found her on first pass WW about 18:00 today, got nice bbbjws. The phone I gave her to use last week was stolen before she could activate it. She is getting another phone, maybe tomorrow. Gave her my hobby cell number, she will text new info when everything is set up. Okay to give out number on a limited basis, she said anyone who is, or was, one of her "regulars".
RP.
-
10-08-15 18:10 #26698Senior Member

Posts: 1045Foxy
There was a dancer at TABOO in Martinsburg, WVA, by the name of FOXY, a tall leggy blond and friend if legend ALICIA. . I don't know if it could be the same girl, maybe not. I tried hitting on her but, it didn't work out. She was hot. Haven't seen her since. BBB.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 16:42 #26697Senior Member

Posts: 248Anna / Amber
Finally reconnected with our little blonde. She has vacated the St. M lair and is seeking to avoid the invitation back to Eager Street. As such you will not see her out much.
-
10-08-15 16:33 #26696Senior Member

Posts: 81Ashley
So it turns out the person I saw is Ashley. From a far she looked TGTBT but up close it was not as good. She hangs out in BP. She does have a nice chest. Anyone have any experience with this one? I didn't take the plunge just did a meet and got digits. I searched the forum but the last post to mention an Ashley was in 2012.
Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 10:14 #26695Senior Member

Posts: 1045More about BECKY
This might help you decide if you want to try BECKY:
LOCATION:
BECKY usually walks Washington BLVD a couple of blocks above Dunkin Donuts, same side, in the morning and afternoon.
Contact information:
She HAS A CELL PHONE, BUT ONLY HAS THE TEXTING FUNCTION AND FREQUENTLY checks it for messages.
Unique technique:
BECKY's BJ TECHNIQUE IS UNIQUE AND WILL GET YOU OFF QYUICKLY. She SWUIRELLS HER HEAD IN A CIRCULAR MOTION WITH HAIR FLYING, ALTERNATES HER LIP PRESSURE, WILL STOP CHANGE POSITIONS FOR DIFFERENT ANGLES while driving you crazy until you pop. She catches every drop then spits it out.
MASTURBATION: She will play with herself to get things going and is multi-orgasmic, and cums quickly, very animated when she does cum.
SOUTHERN GIRL:
She is from ALABAMA, HAS A COUPLE OF KIDS and plans to return at some date.
Best to catcher in the afternoon after she has had time to clean up after working in the morning.
PLEASANT: But not too talkative, respects your car and won't trash it or change radio stations. Won't smoke in your car if requested.
Appears to be honest, but will over price her services and will accept standard rates.
Hopefully, this information along with my previous post about Becky will help you in your decision making. BBB.
-
10-08-15 09:22 #26694Senior Member

Posts: 1322Who was babysitting your guys newborn during this date night?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 07:10 #26693Senior Member

Posts: 1788Natalie Again
I forgot to add that her number is available to seniors.
-
10-08-15 05:29 #26692Senior Member

Posts: 1788Natalie
I made arrangements to meet with Natalie yesterday. As usual she was running late. But she got to my car after about twenty minutes and we were off. She took a long hot shower and then proceeded to take very good care of me as she always does. Her cute little boobs are still quite full of milk, and her boobs and butt are begging to be squeezed. Still hates the taste of cum, so if you get it in her mouth she's going to get it out as fast as she can. If you see her around the circle she is definitely worth the stop. Natalie's a fun girl.
-
10-08-15 05:14 #26691Senior Member

Posts: 1788LOL. No, it's certainly not my thing. I simply asked her out of curiosity after she told me that story. When she said it was okay as long as she didn't have to swallow it my first thought was "I hope she doesn't really want me to!"
Originally Posted by CCGuyster
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 03:54 #26690Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Nicole (redhead)
Anyone know where Nicole has been? Miss beating this kitty up. Never a fuss and always a bust. Anyone seen her or got good digits for her hit me in my inbox.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
10-07-15 19:09 #26689Senior Member

Posts: 228Vorrectiom, I meant debaucheryville not Debortuaryville
Guys, I really can spell.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 19:06 #26688Senior Member

Posts: 122You said it
I completely agree sir. I understand what these women are going through. I have an addiction that I am currently recovering from. I have been one of the lucky ones who has been fortunate to stay clean and sober. Being addicted to a substance is one of the hardest things to live with. But when it all comes down to it, we are all still people. The least we could do is treat these ladies with respect. Even if they do smell like piss or try to rob us. They play a part, and we play ours.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 17:47 #26687Senior Member

Posts: 1045It's been real, so long JESSICA and hello again BECKY
Tried again to call JESS after I was told that she was going to add minutes to her cell, I tried but no luck, didn't see her on the stroll either. Ran into BECKY again today. She really looked and smelled good, wearing a bright flowered dress and bikini panties, red bra. I caught her right after lunch when she had time to shower, change clothes, a very pleasant change after working all morning. She started me off with a BJ, stopped and proceeded to masturbate, while I TAPPED HER G SPOT. It was fun watching her face getting flush red and hearing her moan as she came. Afterwards she finished me off. What a pleasant girl, always friendly and willing to please, definitely will repeat. BECKY usually can be found walking on Washington BLVD. A good day. BBB.










Reply With Quote




