Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,741 to 34,755 of 61386
-
10-07-15 13:46 #26646Senior Member

Posts: 1788Very well said. I have been saying for years that these girls actually ARE someones daughter, sister or mother. They are frequently stuck in a situation that can be nearly impossible to get out of except by incarceration or death. When I read someone saying "never give a girl more than twenty dollars or she'll start to think she's worth more" I think of some of the many who really were worth more. Their abilities as a provider and their personality and the fact that they are genuinely nice people made them worth more, and unfortunately they ran out of time to make things better for themselves. Ruthie comes to mind, and Vickie B. and Tammy W. I miss all three, but there are many still with us, like Kandii, Jessica, Kiara and Jill, all good people, but if they don't soon get their life together who knows for how long. I hope for a long time. Of course there are those who will never be anything more than what they are now. For instance Tammy W. , who was doomed from early childhood to the life she was in, and it led her to an early death. But there are others who will make it out and make something of their lives.
Originally Posted by CCGuyster
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 13:30 #26645Senior Member

Posts: 1320I always thought the fetish of pissin on someone took place within a shower where the peed on could readily wash off your waste, but you sound like you're taking it to a new level and pissin on SW's behind local bars. Nasty, risky but most of all intriguing. Sounds like you're bored with the standard BBBJ and have taken the game to a new level. Keep us filthy busters informed. As I'm writing FOX news is talking about a dirty bomb, how appropriate. Peace. BP.
Originally Posted by Balto22
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 12:27 #26644Senior Member

Posts: 283Addictions
I can speak for the majority here in saying that these women chase their next fix and feed their habits just like us Mongers chase our addictions. Many of us (whether we admit it or not) are sexual deviants and have sex addiction problems.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
I don't fully trust these women but I treat then with enough respect. Us Mongers are like the SWs in that we are always feeding our addictions and chasing that high.
-
10-07-15 10:53 #26643Senior Member

Posts: 291Empathy for our girls
Well said, "Guys, you should always keep in mind that even the most hardscrabble of these women are human beings". Good for you for focusing on the broad picture. Forgive the pun (broad).
Yes, we are all human beings with feelings and emotions. Let's not forget that in all of our interactions.
Baltoman
Originally Posted by CCGuyster
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Baltoman; 10-07-15 at 11:39. Reason: error
-
10-07-15 08:53 #26642Regular Member

Posts: 23Cindy was incredibly submissive and sweet, a great loss at an early age
Poor slender sweet little submissive Cindy. Last name was colorless, if you catch my drift. She was 100% accommodating of all requests, and her body inspired a broad variety of desires. But beyond her youth and prettiness, the destruction of both being, in parallel, a function of street life and a preamble to this observation, what could tear out any decent person's heart was sitting across from her over a meal and listening to the litany of real life abuses she had suffered. There wasn't an ounce of untruth to what she had to say -- she was given to neither hyperbole nor dishonesty, because she was as ingenuous as they come. Not a stupid girl, just a simple one. I've known scores (well, hundreds, really) of these girls, known them well, and Cindy's story was one of the saddest, even as she was one of the sweetest of girls. She deserved a proper life, and, absent the drugs, would have made a fine wife and mother.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
Guys, you should always keep in mind that even the most hardscrabble of these women are human beings; I know that most of us function within this framework, and understand that the transaction isn't about some simple fungible good, but about a commodity that comes to us cobbled with a soul and very human needs, weaknesses, and virtues. It pains me, for example, when this or that poster characterizes "Kandii" as slow or retarded or witless, when many of us, certainly the ones who are privy to her real name, know quite well that she is bright, albeit unburdened by a conventional education, and that her spirit is lithe and light, so resilient that even to this moment she harbors aspirations which she will be troubled in attaining because her past will stalk her over all the rest of her years. Which, I hope, are many. For Cindy, there was no future. There were no more years, just a pitiful and painful handful. And more's the pity.
-
10-07-15 01:04 #26641Banned Member

Posts: 1312The origins of SW Idol
Ok since I was the one who came up with the term let me explain its origins. First off I'm sure that one time or another you guys may have watch American Idol the show about the singers well if you noticed that in my reports I would say that I had girls singing on my mic which of course meant getting head I didn't like using that term so that's where the mic part came in. Now the SW Idol part came in for those girls that gave 5 star head these were a few of the girls Renee (WW) Darlene, Crystal, Ruthie and little Sara. Then as time went on it began to take on a new meaning being that these were considered the best girls that were out at the time.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 22:22 #26640Senior Member

Posts: 1043I was stopped by the police a couple of years ago in CurtisBay. I had just picked a girl up and we were making a turn to onto the main street. We did not even have time to talk business when he turned his lights on us. The cop said he pulled me over for not having a front license plate, but he asked the girl how old she was, so I really don't think that the license plate was that big a deal. Now the girl did look young, maybe 18-20, but I never got the chance to ask her. Anyway, I was cool and I did not object or say anything to the officer. I think if I had objected to his question, I would have given my intentions away and he would have gotten me for solicitation. The girl produced an I'd stating that she was 30 years of age and you could actually see the officer's face fill with disgust because he did not get the crimes tat he was aiming for. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by CCGuyster
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
10-06-15 21:08 #26639Senior Member

Posts: 300Northern Parkway and 83
Saw a woman with a sign, looked real familiar, older, still a spinner, wrinkled face but you could tell was once a looker. Anyone?
-
10-06-15 20:40 #26638Senior Member

Posts: 283Another Great One
Since we are remenicing, another one was Cindy. Dirty blonde with a thin spinner body. Worked at the Pussycat Club for awhile. A very submissive one who was great fun. Always said yes to anything and never any drama. Too much candy caused a huge abscess in her leg which leg to many medical problems which eventually led to her demise.
R. I. P. Cindy.
-
10-06-15 20:34 #26637Senior Member

Posts: 283Back In My Days Sonny.
WOW! Mentioning those names brings back fond memories. My All-Time Favorite was Ruthie. Soooooo many fond memories. Always had a good time with her. Never any rush. I would actually take her back to mine several times and had a few overnights. She was always fun and game for anything and everything (almost anything. Sure she wouldn't do the pee thing). She was definitely a great one. If you showed her some niceness and actually helped with extra cash or some food or actually listened and communicated with her, she would definitely repay you. She NEVER ripped you off and was just an actual nice person.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
I think that was my first case of actually befriending a SW.
Rest In Peace my dearest Ruth Ann see.
-
10-06-15 20:32 #26636Senior Member

Posts: 81Bp
Was in Brooklyn Park and think I saw Kitty. I was afraid to stop as she just looked too good. Had a red top on and as I drove toward her, she would not turn her head so I could see a face. Slowed down but didn't get a wave of any kind. The lady was blond, with a red top and had massive cans. It looked TGTBT and the lack of a signal scared me off. Can anyone comment on this potential WSW?
-
10-06-15 20:12 #26635Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Which ones
Ummm – I assume you quoted my last posting just because you hit reply on it when you meant to hit new post? In any case, no I haven't been in your (or anybody's) driveway. Norm.
Originally Posted by Munder
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 19:04 #26634Senior Member

Posts: 300Way back a dozen years ago or slightly more.
Does anyone remember Wendy, Wilkens, who used to flash her big nipples at you when she first jumped in your monger rig. Or Sandy, the hard luck sort, blonde spinner, who insisted she worked for the Parks and Rec, and had a City Paper interview. Wendy would try to rip you off and when confronted would try to make it up to you. Sandy was game. Then there was a Cindy, Bat Shit Crazy, blonde, I used to take her for over-nights in the County. And you think the SW's now are different? Too funny.
-
10-06-15 18:35 #26633Senior Member

Posts: 29Customer satisfaction
Hey you might say that this forum is kinda like an ANGIE'S LIST of sorts. LOL.
-
10-06-15 08:21 #26632Senior Member

Posts: 978SirDrDunk there was a girl, tall thin in Dundaulk, that would drop her drawers after she saw you looking at her. Same girl would offer FREE Promo 16 second demos. I don't think to many said no after she started. LOL.












Reply With Quote



