Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 658 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3176

    Nice try

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippin  [View Original Post]
    From the darkest closet he emerges.

    http://www.bisexualplayground.com/profiles/baconbits

    Which is it? The closet or the darkest closet?

    Is that the best you can do dude? Next time you make up a fake profile get it right. In your excitement and haste you used lower case "b". Next time use upper case. I've been on this site a long time. I may be a ball buster and an asshole to some. But those that know me understand I do not lie on this board. So pay attention. If I was bisexual or liked cock I would say so. Actually, if I was joining another site I would be smarter than you. I'd use another handle. However I don't. Therefore, SpermSac/SmokeScreen you are unmasked and your credibility is shot.

    BB.

  2. #3175

    From out of the closet he emerges

    From the darkest closet he emerges.

    http://www.bisexualplayground.com/profiles/baconbits

  3. #3174

    Gratitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Again, nice try dumb dumb. It's "baiting" (to try and make someone angry by using insults), not "bating". You really are not very smart are you? Time for you to get those eyes checked old man. You are obviously out of your element in MASSHOLES. You may want to stick to the other threads. I'm done with you.

    BB.
    You do me great honor. You correct my typo. Yes I'm old. While I have never met you I have been told by those that have that you are a bit dim witted. The wit demonstrated in your posts would suggest otherwise.

  4. #3173

    Pathetic Ody

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Apologies. You mistake intent again. I have no desire to trade barbs. Only to incite them.

    Troll, look it up.
    Again, nice try dumb dumb. It's "baiting" (to try and make someone angry by using insults), not "bating". You really are not very smart are you? Time for you to get those eyes checked old man. You are obviously out of your element in MASSHOLES. You may want to stick to the other threads. I'm done with you.

    BB.

  5. #3172

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to "try" and be comical and trade barbs with me please learn how to spell. Better yet, you may want to to think of giving up. You're pathetic.

    BB.
    Apologies. You mistake intent again. I have no desire to trade barbs. Only to incite them.

    Troll, look it up.

  6. #3171

    Sir Ody, leader of the simple minded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    You mistake intent. I'm no white knight just a troll bating the simple minded.
    If you're going to "try" and be comical and trade barbs with me please learn how to spell. Better yet, you may want to to think of giving up. You're pathetic.

    BB.

  7. #3170
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Please enough of the I had a dream, who are you MLK? Post a current review because so far all you have is 257 posts that don't amount to much.
    And because there so old they really can't be corroborated. Try living in the present, not the past with your reviews bud.

  8. #3169

    Fish on

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I did a lot of reading and there is a pro Deb and Con Deb divide here and you fall in the pro Deb category Double Dippin or is it Deb Defender? I stated pretty clearly that my opinion is why pay for "a" Deb when getting one for free is as easy as hitting the local tavern and pounding a few back? What that means is you are clearly one of those, as you say, fucked up.

    To Blambo: Yes the other non Deb boards are better and I hope to start interacting there but what's up with that douche bag Brooksy?
    When you troll with the right bait you always gets some suckers to bite. FISH ON.

    Pro or Con doesn't matter. It just goes to show how some will go to great lengths to belittle a provider over nothing.

    It would be interesting to hear what other providers would say but then again that would defeat spewing all the intimate events in words on here.

    If she isn't your "cup of tea" then don't drink it. It doesn't mean harass, stalk and belittle at every opportunity that provider no matter who she is.

  9. #3168

    BS Dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with her about a year ago. Very hot girl. She did step out to hand something to someone. She returned and we were off to the races. She's a bit reserved, but her hotness mostly makes up for it.
    Please enough of the I had a dream, who are you MLK? Post a current review because so far all you have is 257 posts that don't amount to much.

  10. #3167

    You mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what you're referring to as far as giving up. Are you possibly talking about your girlfriend? Do you want me to give her a hard time? That's not very white knightish of you now is it? I'm kind of surprised at you. Give her a break.

    BB.
    You mistake intent. I'm no white knight just a troll bating the simple minded.

  11. #3166

    You are right

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippin  [View Original Post]
    As you read you will learn who is fucked up.
    I did a lot of reading and there is a pro Deb and Con Deb divide here and you fall in the pro Deb category Double Dippin or is it Deb Defender? I stated pretty clearly that my opinion is why pay for "a" Deb when getting one for free is as easy as hitting the local tavern and pounding a few back? What that means is you are clearly one of those, as you say, fucked up.

    To Blambo: Yes the other non Deb boards are better and I hope to start interacting there but what's up with that douche bag Brooksy?

  12. #3165
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I'm disappointed. I didn't think you'd give up this easily. You must be getting old.
    I have no idea what you're referring to as far as giving up. Are you possibly talking about your girlfriend? Do you want me to give her a hard time? That's not very white knightish of you now is it? I'm kind of surprised at you. Give her a break.

    BB.

  13. #3164

    Bacon

    I have to say I'm disappointed. I didn't think you'd give up this easily. You must be getting old.

  14. #3163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    In case some of you forgot

    The reason I made this shithole thread is so that ANY MEMBER of the USA Sex Guide can spew their shit without clogging the other Massachusetts boards with shit!. A2 gave all of us the lowdown on the rules. Now,

    Keep venting your disagreements!. Go!

  15. #3162

    Keeping in touch

    Quote Originally Posted by BlamboMcGee  [View Original Post]
    Pee Wee is a good guy, a real gentleman and a well informed, experienced practitioner of our Hobby. He was generous with his information. The Board is weaker without him. Hopefully, one day he will be back.
    Over the years, I've lost contact with a few members who stopped posting or visiting this site. To address this issue, after exchanging a few PM's, I offer my monger e-mail address. I can maintain my anonymity or disclose my identity. E-mail allows me to send attachments, something I cannot do with PM's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape