Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,756 to 34,770 of 61429
-
10-06-15 20:40 #26674Senior Member

Posts: 283Another Great One
Since we are remenicing, another one was Cindy. Dirty blonde with a thin spinner body. Worked at the Pussycat Club for awhile. A very submissive one who was great fun. Always said yes to anything and never any drama. Too much candy caused a huge abscess in her leg which leg to many medical problems which eventually led to her demise.
R. I. P. Cindy.
-
10-06-15 20:34 #26673Senior Member

Posts: 283Back In My Days Sonny.
WOW! Mentioning those names brings back fond memories. My All-Time Favorite was Ruthie. Soooooo many fond memories. Always had a good time with her. Never any rush. I would actually take her back to mine several times and had a few overnights. She was always fun and game for anything and everything (almost anything. Sure she wouldn't do the pee thing). She was definitely a great one. If you showed her some niceness and actually helped with extra cash or some food or actually listened and communicated with her, she would definitely repay you. She NEVER ripped you off and was just an actual nice person.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
I think that was my first case of actually befriending a SW.
Rest In Peace my dearest Ruth Ann see.
-
10-06-15 20:32 #26672Senior Member

Posts: 81Bp
Was in Brooklyn Park and think I saw Kitty. I was afraid to stop as she just looked too good. Had a red top on and as I drove toward her, she would not turn her head so I could see a face. Slowed down but didn't get a wave of any kind. The lady was blond, with a red top and had massive cans. It looked TGTBT and the lack of a signal scared me off. Can anyone comment on this potential WSW?
-
10-06-15 20:12 #26671Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Which ones
Ummm – I assume you quoted my last posting just because you hit reply on it when you meant to hit new post? In any case, no I haven't been in your (or anybody's) driveway. Norm.
Originally Posted by Munder
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 19:04 #26670Senior Member

Posts: 300Way back a dozen years ago or slightly more.
Does anyone remember Wendy, Wilkens, who used to flash her big nipples at you when she first jumped in your monger rig. Or Sandy, the hard luck sort, blonde spinner, who insisted she worked for the Parks and Rec, and had a City Paper interview. Wendy would try to rip you off and when confronted would try to make it up to you. Sandy was game. Then there was a Cindy, Bat Shit Crazy, blonde, I used to take her for over-nights in the County. And you think the SW's now are different? Too funny.
-
10-06-15 18:35 #26669Senior Member

Posts: 29Customer satisfaction
Hey you might say that this forum is kinda like an ANGIE'S LIST of sorts. LOL.
-
10-06-15 08:21 #26668Senior Member

Posts: 978SirDrDunk there was a girl, tall thin in Dundaulk, that would drop her drawers after she saw you looking at her. Same girl would offer FREE Promo 16 second demos. I don't think to many said no after she started. LOL.
-
10-06-15 05:53 #26667Senior Member

Posts: 1788Well said, NT.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 00:58 #26666Senior Member

Posts: 2344Crystal Bottoms
After reading SrDrDunks report mentioning Crystal. I felt sorry for, I summized she must be desperate for money and in the city.
I text her and told her I would do a car date and BJ for twenty around were she lives, but, that's all. She text me back 5 hours later telling me that was okay, but, she's at the circle right now.
I was on my way to Laurel anyway, so I just kept on going. I told her to meet me at Pierre's place and I'd date her there.
I got there early and walked in on a WSW named Heather. She was upstairs in the hallway moving clothes back and forth. I walked up the steps to introduce myself and take a look at her. She has a cute little body on her and has a lot of energy. She was moving around shaking her ass and looking in the bathroom mirror. I told her I was looking for her the other day, but, just missed her by 20 minutes.
She asked me if I wanted to date. I told her I had someone else coming, but, would definitely date her next time. I asked for and got a hug and a nice hand full of her ass.
Did the deed with Crystal after she showed up. I offered her a ride home afterwards, but, she said she had more money to make. She pulled out a crack pipe and put it down before our date. I assumed she was making money for that.
Whatever, she's a sweet girl and everything, but, I'm really not into big girls.
-
10-06-15 00:30 #26665Senior Member

Posts: 505re: raBBits Two Cents
Since we all are going up to bat for these ladies, guess I am next up to bat. I have been around in the shadows for awhile. I remember names like Crystal (blue probe, lived with grandmother), Ruthie, probably all Ambers that have ever been out there, Kandii (I gave her the second "i" cause I thought it was cute), Natalie / Rachel (correction. I introduced her to this forum, for I dated her before you CLS), SW Idol Crystal, Christina (crystals girlfriend), Tiffany, Rene (BP), Kate (Patterson park, before she retired), Ellie, SW Idol Sarah (tall sarah), Idol Renae, Empress, Hailey (sa), Jordan (cb), SW Idol Corrine, all Heathers, Nikki (slim and thick), Elizabeth, Taylor, Brooke / Janice (cb). And the count goes on before I kept track of names. So I will agree with NT and even you CLS (even though we've had drama in the past I am sorry about). These ladies are surviving with the thoughts of us second. I use to think the title "SW Idol" meant they went above and beyond for us. Its been thrown around loosely for awhile and we need to get back to this term being used where it is deserved. These ladies are not meant to be a wifey replacement (and I know a few of you Captain Save A Hoes have tried to do), nor are they porn stars (with one of y'all using them for your own personal gain financially via a certain website). But lets have a certain level of respect and empathy for them. Yes, with their roofs missing, living in the woods in tents, under rocks, or where ever they are calling home. They really are chained to this and make the best out of what they are dealing with. But with that being said, lets not forget one important thing. The chase for the almighty ROCK. That is truly king in their world, not us Mongers. Now, this site keeps us informed on the goods and bads of these ladies and recently the reports have been brutally honest (including mine). Lets not stop this cause a few of us are having this hallmark (hoemark, pun intended). Keep doing what y'all doing fellow mongers. raBBit out.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
10-06-15 00:12 #26664Senior Member

Posts: 228Girls
We can't sit back and judge the girls in the pics that CLS has posted because of their looks. I have met or have been with most of them and I too see their ups and downs while dealing with their life situations or addictions, but any body knows who has been dealing with S / W if you dislike them or their looks don't pick them up or criticize on the forum and make their life worse. Keep looking for someone up to your standards and hope that works out for you. I still continue to see some of them that reach out to me with a call or a text. By the way for those still trying to reach Kandi her phone is on again as of earlier this eve. I got a text from her but I was still at work and had to decline until next time.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 23:29 #26663Senior Member

Posts: 2419There's been many good looking girls, still are. Quality changes w / the names & the habits. There's nothing wrong with the pics of any of the girls.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Some do need to be reminded to keep themselves up. I have bought clothes & let them use my facilities. If their service is lousy, I for one would say so;.
If their personality is off or they're thieves, that's noteworthy. This is actually a business, and when the business is not right we need to know or share that info. For safety if nothing else. I realized after the 1st year is that this is about survival for them. I'll blast them if need be, but the winter is coming.
Some of these ladies only have the space underneath a porch, a spider infested basement, or an abandominium with the roof missing. You know they're desparate staying at the's or the frenchman's. But it's warm for a minute. Let's not be too hard on them. Not "Captain save a ho"; just a other human trying to make it through the night.
-
10-05-15 22:30 #26662Senior Member

Posts: 144I agree with the Monger saying that the pickings are slim and far in between. I don't do it. I won't pick up a girl who doesn't take care of themselves. I know they are street mean but damn. Nothing against Kandi and yes her service is awesome but she talks too much and doesn't always realize that her teeth are gone. I almost lost my lunch looking in that mouth. And she has teeth. They are sharp like a shark. I stopped her took her back and paid her and called it a day. I was just curious. I had candy when she was fresh out the box. Kiera. Her arms are something to be cover 130 percent of the time. No one wants to study anatomy out there. Again great service. Danyelle. Once was a superfine SW. And when she was fine and walking around with her ex bf. She turned me down constantly. Not remembering that she had just swallowed my load in a big way a few days before. She was like a pro star on the mic. I will circle for hours just to get a good one and there are some good ones. 8's,9's on the civi scale. I'll name a few. Betty of Wilkins Sara of Brooklyn. Amanda of Wilkins. Stacy of Harford rd. All top notch ladies with skills. The others have to catch up. It's bad enough we are doing such an unhealthy and dangerous hobby. We should at least feel good about it.
-
10-05-15 20:55 #26661Senior Member

Posts: 1788Why would I take it the wrong way? The girls out there are not supermodels! Ruthie, Ashley and both Saras were awesome! But even then there were great dates and lousy ones. That's what we have now, just different names. Destiny has acne on her face, not open sores, by the way. Destiny and Jenna are not twenty years old any more (unlike you, apparently) but still provide awesome service, equivalent to or even better than the girls you mentioned. Duck lips (I assume you mean Kandii) has not changed a lick since she first came around, save the dental surgery, and still provides awesome service. Shar has definitely deteriorated, but also still provides awesome service. Jill is certainly in the same category, along with Jessica. We have the new ones who are really cute, like Natalie, and we have others who aren't as cute any more but provide great service. When I meet a new girl I post her pictures. I introduced Kiara to you, and Natalie. But there aren't that many Playboy bunnies out there trying to get well by sucking dicks. I think your issue is that you don't like the pictures I post, and for that I apologize. If the pictures are not up to your standards then my suggestion is that you don't look at them and post your own. How about that?
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 20:32 #26660Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
She just texted me. Her number is working again!
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



