Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4967
-
10-06-15 01:28 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 673How long to become a senior member
See FAQ. However, your posts can still end up on moderation as a senior member. Read on for details.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...type_questions
How long does it take to become a Senior Member?
Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.
-
10-06-15 00:49 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 673Two words: Golden Rule. What goes around, comes around. It's like the Roman mob here, are you not entertained? Everyone gets to pick sides.
Originally Posted by Scott4
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 00:42 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 673Let's not beat around the bush
Since you insist on bringing this up in vague posts, here is my original response. Someone snagged it and replied before I decided to delete my post. You sure do like to bring up the word "trust" when you are breaking a girls trust by pming lots of guys about your supposed exploits.
I agree with your point about being nice to the girls. But that's about where our similarities end. As for your generalizations about mongers and the forums, we'll agree to disagree. I have never shared my password with anyone. It's the digital age, copy paste and message over Kakaotalk works just fine. So does bringing out your phone during a session so a girl can read for herself. For my part, I've only done this with one girl that I am particularly close to. And this was only after receiving unsolicited pm's from two mongers about BBFS exploits that rated very high on my bullshit meter. The girl in questions was also quite happy I was sharing what goes on. In my mind there are three logical possibilities:
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
1) The individuals writing these message were specifically targeting other mongers to make them feel inferior for somehow not obtaining "BBFS" from their favorite provider. And the accounts are largely fictitious, despite claims of videos and photos. I am not the only senior member who was targeted in an attempt to make us feel like 'chumps' for not getting the same service. And yes, I do know that some girls are okay with photos and videos of the sex act.
2) The individual claiming BBFS really is one of the only 'special' guys getting extras from the girl, in which case it will be exceedingly easy for her to identify who has a big mouth and is not trust worthy.
3) In the unlikely even that a girl does provide BBFS to 'many' guys as was claimed, then it really isn't a big deal that it got out and she would have no idea who was running their mouth anyhow.
When I sit down and look at these options, discuss it with other seniors I trust, who also never got BBFS from this girl despite having amazing rapport, and discuss it with the girl in question, I made my choice. It was very easy actually. I don't believe you. But do feel free to come forward with your video "proof", she would love to see it.
-
10-06-15 00:11 #1199Banned Member

Posts: 105Fight club
What happens to the rules, don't talk about fight club simple.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 19:48 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 2364Pardon Me
Oh. Then pardon me. I posted this hours and hours ago late last night; I guess being a rookie member, my post are delayed be / see it needs to be reviewed by the boss before it can be posted. Question: how long does it take to become a senior member?
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Mahalo.
DML69.
-
10-05-15 16:19 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 5231Ummm, I'm not sure what you're talking about?
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
I never commented on your post and certainly did not criticize.
It is Memahu I find cryptic, not you. Memahu is a long-time member and his distinctiveness adds to the Forum.
-
10-05-15 12:12 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 2364One Hundred Percent Agree
One Hundred Percent Agree. I especially agree about the part when the provider wants one to meet their friends and family; I was recently in such positions where the provider introduced me to her family and friends. Also agree about the part regarding "ellipsis dot dot dot some senior mongers here feel dot dot dot unellipsis" You are on point!
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
What I've learned that I cannot disclose ALL my extracurricular activities with LMT or AMP models on the forum, be / see of the YMMV factor. I need to realize that not all seniors get the same treatment.
Buster50 you are also in point regarding "ellipsis dot dot dot Trust dot dot dot unellipsis" Written in your post, and regarding some senior mongers relinquishing their password to the providers is perplexing. SMH2.
-
10-05-15 12:06 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 1604That's funny. She told me the same thing about you. LOL.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 06:08 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 4780Thanks, but I'm just another average monger. There are many, many credible members in this forum (seniors and regulars alike). Too many to list. Follow all of the postings, and you should be able to figure out who they are.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 05:54 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 4780Yeah, she told me about that. Said you don't know how to properly fuck, and you're not husband material.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 05:27 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 2364LOL no worries
LOL no worries LittleBigFoot none taken. I thought it was fucking funny too.
Originally Posted by LittleBigFoot
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 05:00 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 247Same for you.
Originally Posted by ClintonPortis
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 04:12 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 141Now that's f**kn funny!
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
No offense Doc
-
10-05-15 03:09 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 293I'm not defending the Dr. , but I keep reading statements that you have to be good looking, rich or well endowed to date these girls for free. I would have to disagree, I am none of the above but have dated a few MT's and AMP girls over the past 15 years of mongering. I'm sure the mentioned qualities make it easier, but it isn't a requirement. The best advice I have is to be nice. Some senior monger here feel and write about how they have a good rapport and are liked by some of these providers, but in reality when they leave, the girls talk down about them and in reality would never "date" them. If they really like you, they will date you for FREE! I'm not talking about driving around site seeing, I'm talking about sleepovers, vacations, meet their friends and family and are introduced as their BF's or SO's. If not, you are just a monger / customer to them so you should NEVER trust them. If you do, then most likely you will be the fool. I've seen some monger's pictures, chat accounts and text messages while the girls were telling me their screen names here. Some mongers even gave some of the girls their passwords here so they could read the PM's that other mongers sent them, SMH!
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
I have to admit that the Dr. Provides some entertaining reading, and I won't even try to confirm his stories because my SO would have a conniption if she found out I was on this website and talking to other working girls. The wireless coconut is unreal! Maybe he will share some info via PM.
-
10-05-15 02:34 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 2364Hindsight is always 20/20
Hindsight is always 20/20. Memahu you're correct a post without name of the Licensed Massage Therapist is a "Selfie Post". Maybe someone should start another thread called "Selfie Post" JUST JOKING dude.
To protect the legit establishment and the licensed professional therapist I could not share their names, but rest assure the experience were true. I understand that perhaps I need to change my writing style but every great author has their own style. Journalism is no different. Not here to beef, but only to share my honest experiences. That is all.
Be easy. Be safe.
Protect it from what?
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
A2













Reply With Quote





