Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,771 to 34,785 of 61387
-
10-05-15 13:27 #26617Senior Member

Posts: 141Thanks to CLS was recently able to connect with Kandii; long time no try, and I regret waiting so long. She's a cut above. Probably not much I can add to previous reviews, I'll just say she has a great body; smooth and mostly unmarred, only a few modest tats. As has been remarked previously she's in the midst of some extensive dental work, so her smile should be getting better. Very good attitude and customer service.
The first time we connected she lost her fone immediately after, had to get additional help from CLS to reconnect. Now that we've met, and I tried to text back, she's of-line again. Someone below posted that she's out of service. Why does it always have to be so hard.
Try to be good to these young ladies -.
Norm.
-
10-05-15 13:18 #26616Senior Member

Posts: 978Girls on the loops
As I look at the pictures I feel sadden at how far down these girls have fallen from years past. Destiny with open sores both sides of her face and legs marked up and scabs, from picking herself. She was so pretty with great skills and now has a child. Jenna is another one her face and her breast used to be so filled out, now her legs that used to be real nice is all bruised up. She always wanted $60 and up for a date and was very selective on who she would get in the car with. Duck lips is pretty much the same from way back when she was in CB except for teeth. Crystal has gotten so huge compared to her years ago in Brooklyn. Poor carebear is still at all these years later and still trying. You got Shar who is another one that is not looking good even though she still smiles at you. Dawn from WW no teeth and skinney and looking rough. Look at jill who was so pretty even tatted up when she showed up along with several others along the way. I guess the point I am trying to make and please, please CLS don't take this the wrong way as I like the pictures, but these girls are a 3 or 4 or maybe 5 on the Civi scale. The girls that were out there several years ago, Ruthie, Amy, Ashley, both Sara's, Lindsey, Heather, Mindy, Brandy and many more who didn't look this bad. The quality of the girls these days is really terrible and not a lot of new faces. There is some new ones pop up that are pretty and a really good date I see get picked up with no reports sort of like private stock for now. More and more young girls getting hooked but not showing up yet, they are still boosting for money. BP is a joke with the fake girls and alo of over priced street walkers trying to get a lot more money. I think this winter is going to be a tough one for us and girls can't keep a dam phone. You are lucky to get a steady date for a month anymore. I think I have been at this game way to long. Good luck and happy hunting, watch out for the renagaide cops that don't no or respect you cival rights.
-
10-05-15 09:10 #26615Senior Member

Posts: 407Tammie
I'm out on sat. Night didn't want to go straight home, so I figure I ride thru. Ww and see what was happening since the rain had stopped. I didn't see any of the SW out, so ran down to carey, nothing there either. So I gave up, so I'm riding up washington blvd, got to patapsco ave. Figure ill since I was up here ill see what's going on. Ran into a SW name Tammie. Scooped her up, took her to her spot. She got busy on the mic. Great skills. No number. But said she could be found in the area.
-
10-05-15 05:17 #26614Senior Member

Posts: 1788Destiny
When I got back in town this weekend I called Destiny. What a great provider! Great attitude, great personality, great boobs. As with before, she starts with a lot of licking and kissing all over, from my ears and neck on down. Then she goes immediately for the boys. Only then does she start with the blow job, with lots of licking, sucking and slurping. Destiny is also very good with deepthroating me, as you can see in picture five. She shaved entirely, which sort of disappointed me because I like some neatly trimmed hair, but oh well. She won't do anal, and no bareback sex. She tries to avoid coming out to the circle but wants to work off her phone. If you do happen to see her out around the circle she is definitely someone you would want to stop for. Treat her well and she will treat you the same. By the way, anyone to whom I gave her number, she isn't getting texts for some reason so you have to actually call her. Her number is available to trusted, contributing seniors.
-
10-05-15 01:35 #26613Senior Member

Posts: 82Quick update
A little run down of my week:
Met up with Mo early in the week. As always, her face leaves much to be desired but the head is top notch and she has a great spinner body. Probably the tightest SW I've ever been with too. She was telling me about a recent funeral in her family and some other drama. Such a shame some of the stuff these girls have to go through.
Friday night I was on my way to a party so I drove by the loop since it was on my way. Didn't expect to see anything out because it was in the middle of all that rain but I saw a spinner WSW on S. Carey. Made the scoop and she said her name was Misty. 25 years old, very nice and great attitude. Great BJ and hit it missionary and doggy in the back of my car. No complaints and she seemed very grateful. Didn't have a phone but I gave her my number. I hope she hits me up.
That's it for now. Stay safe.
-
10-05-15 00:12 #26612Senior Member

Posts: 505re: R. Kelly on these Hoes
Hatas want to hate.
Lovas want to love.
I don't even want.
None of the above.
I want to piss on you.
Yes I do.
I'll piss on you.
I'll pee on you.
-
10-04-15 23:54 #26611Senior Member

Posts: 228Dundalk
Damn. I guess she told the next guy she was all wet from being caught out in the rain. LOL.
Originally Posted by Balto22
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 22:41 #26610Senior Member

Posts: 122Wow
So today was pretty ridiculous for me. I think I saw 5 backpage girls, went to a asian place, and still went out on W / W to hunt for meat. I have a problem. SMH. But anyway, I ran into Kandi. I don't usually pick her up because she seems strange to me. I don't know, she's like--slow. But anyway, she starts talking, and it sounds like she has a mouth full of marbles. Then I remember reading about how she got a bunch of teeth pulled. And yes. She confirmed that. Said she had them pulled because her teeth were rotten. BUT, also said that she had just gotten "pistol whipped" by some people around noon today. Said that her jaw was hurting, and that she had a headache. She said that somebody also beat her in the head with a metal trash can. I'm glad she had sense enough to say that she might go to the hospital if her head still hurts later on. I actually feel bad for her. But anyway, actually got FS from her for the first time. I now understand why you guys like her so much. It was pretty nice. Gave me her number (which I already had) and told me that she doesn't have any minutes, but will later on.
Since I'm in the typing mood, I saw Jill a few days back. Said she hasn't been on any H in a while, and is on Methadone. But said she does "other things". Whatever that means. Still looks like a train wreck. Had multiple scars healing up from some kind of broken glass incident. Always has a great attitude though. Willing to please. Later on that day, I saw MO. I just don't understand why her face is so fucked up. But her body was banging. I opted for FS. She was great. Had a long conversation about her family, and multiple deaths. Man, I need to go to some damn Sex Addicts Anonymous meetings.
-
10-04-15 22:28 #26609Senior Member

Posts: 694Piss on her
You are one sick fucker its guys like you that gives us a bad name.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 20:29 #26608Senior Member

Posts: 300A little cold
You should of at least offered her a change of clothing; it's cold outside. WWTTMD yea right. Fellow bottom feeders unite.
Originally Posted by Balto22
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 18:58 #26607Senior Member

Posts: 233Excellent advice.
Always be careful in these types of situations.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 18:00 #26606Regular Member

Posts: 141I would not piss on these hoes if they were on fire!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 17:20 #26605Regular Member

Posts: 23Better late than never. Drip.
Some months back I spotted the sweet young blond WW spinner Megan, out strolling rather near our infamous circle. Didn't have the time to take her to a no-tel just then, but went back a day or two later, and whilst hunting who do I run into but the once-beauteous Kristen (of Intervention fame). Rare chance to reconnect, and I took advantage of it. So sad, the toll the drugs take -- never was there as perfect a street girl as she, at least some years back. Anyway, I did everything with her, raw. Went back the next day and found little Megan. Same drill, everything, raw. (Neither encounter was particularly memorable, at least from the performance standpoint. But both girls know their way around a man's member. And both girls have damned good bodies.) A day later, my little soldier was dripping. Not ONE nasty bug, but TWO. You can figure out which two bugs; I just wish I could figure out which girl gave them to me. Or maybe it was one each, who knows? My doctor just shook his head and wrote me the meds required to knock out all of the little critters. If I were still married, this would have been a disaster.
I do love me a fine young blond spinner now and again, but my appetite is held in check by the physical risks. Plus, there is plenty of free poon out there. Of course, sooner or later one just gives in and samples more of the easy street meat, as evidenced by my recent eminently blah encounter with acne'd Amanda. And Amanda isn't carrying anywhere near the ammunition under her duds that Megan or Kristen is. Still, young and slender. And all three sweet, appreciative, and fully co-operative.
-
10-04-15 17:06 #26604Senior Member

Posts: 35She got picked up a week or so ago. I know her quite well.
Originally Posted by AmCreep
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 16:48 #26603Regular Member

Posts: 11Hey to each there own! Personally I think you're a sick fuck!!
Originally Posted by Balto22
[View Original Post]
What makes you think any normal monger wants to see you pissing on Kiarra or Kandii!! SMH!!







Reply With Quote





