Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by CanCrippler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or gotten a massage from her? What can you tell me, is it worth a visit? Hanson is a bit out of my way but if you guys think she's worth it I may call her. She posted on CL and am very curious.
    She's down the Cape in Marstons Mills. See Cape Cod Craigslist, CE. She posted last week.

  2. #1328

    Nikki in Hanson 617-905-1729

    Has anyone seen her or gotten a massage from her? What can you tell me, is it worth a visit? Hanson is a bit out of my way but if you guys think she's worth it I may call her. She posted on CL and am very curious.

  3. #1327

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember if I found her on CL or BP but anyone know what happened to Sam from Rockland / Chelsea? Must have been around 2 years ago. Cute blonde, nice personality.
    Theres a sam I know from CL and is now friends me with on my facebook I use for CL and backpage girls, she's blonde and a junkie, I'd give her last name here but I'd get flagged off but pm me your email and ill send you her pic and you can tell me if its her.

  4. #1326
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #1325

    Sam?

    Don't remember if I found her on CL or BP but anyone know what happened to Sam from Rockland / Chelsea? Must have been around 2 years ago. Cute blonde, nice personality.

  6. #1324

    Craigs south shore

    Are you a guy w / a muscly or very round butt? (duxbury / s. S).

    You know who you are.

    Girls and ladies are ALWAYS complimenting you on your backside. It can be hard for you to find pants that fit over your butt and you've been called "bubble butt" many times.

    If you are a fit athletic in-shape guy who fits the description and like having it appreciated, this could be your lucky day! .

    Any partake in this ad? It's posted daily in the w4 m section.

  7. #1323
    Reviewing Amber 857-xxx-0656 and 857-xxx-3224.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...mmmmm/31165135

    "Hey I'm Amber and my ultimate goal is to make your any EVERY desire. Come let me treat you like the king you are! Serious inquiries only!

    200 donation per hour.

    150 donation per half hour.

    857-236-0656".

    The bad: Boyfriend was in the room hiding in the bathroom. Could hear him faintly coughing towards the end of the session. I confronted him and he didn't seem like the threatening 'pimp' type. Seems like they are an actual couple and he stays in the room to protect her and also they have some sort of drug habit (they don't really hide it).

    The good: She's close to the pictures, short, busty brunette. Nice ass, Attractive face. Average or somewhat 'thick' body but definitely not fat. Service delivered as promised and she really gets into it.

    Would have been an amazing experience if I didn't end up confronting the boyfriend.

  8. #1322

    You've been warned. Stay way

    Unfortunately some of us have to learn the hard way.

    I was actively chasing thinking there was a pot of gold and all I ended up with was a big bill. Don't even ask how much.

    This chick Kathy posts all over Boston, Prov, New Eng, etc looking to barter room and board. I'm not even sure what she is but unfortunately she's attractive and the lure is there. She's a freak show when it comes down to it and I really didn't find out until the end.

    I would not let her know where you live! She's a vegan so how can you be a personal chef? And she's the furthest thing from a masseuse. It was awful. After massage she was looking for $ when it was never discussed to begin with. I'm out lunch and hotel room and ended with Zilch, Zippo, Nothing, Nada.

    Here are her ads:

    https://providence.craigslist.org/hss/5215273070.html

    Personal Masuesse & Chef & Errand Woman.

    I hopeing to find a gentleman to be with to offer gourmet personal chef services at your beckon call & soothing, relaxing, therapeutic massage also at your beckon call. I am a nice, interesting, sweet, pretty woman who used to model. I am fun & energetic. I've never smoked nor do drugs of any kind nor that impotence causing botox crud. I do sip wines & cordials & cook with from time to time if you would like. I love nature & the ocean & animals very much although I am allergic to most animals especially cats so I think that means I am meant to be the only cat in the house although hypo allergenic dog breeds are good & I love horses & ride whenever I can. You can date & see whomever & as many as you want. I want to enhance your life offering massage day or night to you as you would like this luxurious & pampering service. Everyone deserves to have these services at least once in their life. I would like from 1 month up to a year I would like my own room & bath, grocery shopping & gas card & an suv to use to get us through the winter & hopefully a fireplace or two Call so we can say hi & arrange Kathy.

    https://capecod.craigslist.org/hss/5213981188.html

    Live-in Personal Massuese & Chef (New England).

    I am a sweet, nice, kind excellent cook. I give incredible touch therepy & massage. I offer to be at your beckon call for both services. I am a passionate massage therapist. I am a non smoker, non drug healthy, physically fit & pretty woman who seeks friendship. I used to model. You can date & see as many people as you would like just let me know when you would like me to cook for you & to massage you. Please, I would like my own room & bath & a non smoking non drug & pet free household as I am allergic. I would like a position from one month up to 5 months. Please call to say hi Kathy.

    https://southcoast.craigslist.org/hss/5214053911.html

    Same as above.

    Consider yourself warned about this freakshow.

    Cut me some slack. I'm learning and I'm usually in FL where it's like shooting fish in a barrel and perfect 10's are cheap!

  9. #1321

    Bev / Ham. Fair waning

    I apologize to all of you who I shared info with.

    I got set up and ripped off by Kristen.

    I will spare the details, but my guess is she must of started using again, I have been a regular and treated her well.

    Be smart.

    Again, my apologies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I shared the info with more than a few. If it goes well and she is cool I will share more or one of her other soon to be visitors can report.

    I do not want to overwhelm her.

    Enjoy mongering.

  10. #1320

    39 yo blone Peabody

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Any info appreciated.

    5'5, 125, blonde, 39, Peabody area.
    Hey,

    This girl is Lisa. A true horror show.

    She used to be large but lost a lot of weight and looks far worse now. I am guessing she is very sick.

    Do not waste your time with this one.

    She was never a real option.

  11. #1319

    Anyone? Curious If anyone recognizes 39 yr old, blonde, Peabody area

    Anyone? Any info appreciated.

    5'5, 125, blonde, 39, Peabody area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one??

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5224778344.html

    Who NEEDS their lollipop sucked? - w4 m (Peabody).

    Body: thin height: 5'5" status: divorced age: 39.

    Hey just cause the middle of the week, Doesn't mean you can't have some sexy fun! Pretty woman will make you sweat as I suck and lick your lollipop. I will nibble and lick your cookies for flowers! As you touch my thin curvy body. Sound like fun? Get back to me lets make it happen!



    (Ad sounds like the woman that used to advertise all the time on CL a few years ago, but she was not thin or pretty!)

  12. #1318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Deanna Santana

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Santana. Anyone know? Very reliable provider 3-5 years ago or so.
    She retired.

  13. #1317

    Whatever happened to Deanna?

    Santana. Anyone know? Very reliable provider 3-5 years ago or so.

  14. #1316

    Am I wrong here

    I once paid 60 for a BBBJCIM, MeatMan confiscated my monger badge for a whole friggin week!, never again I swear, never never never!
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    No pussy for you for a week!. Give me your monger badge!
    The worst of it is he used it to try & scare up some Asian punani, but sorry to say that didn't work out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzo  [View Original Post]
    80 bucks is too much for a BJ? I guess I am going to the wrong places because I haven't seen anyone offering cheaper unless you are talking skanky streetwalkers. Am I wrong here?
    There are those of us that like a little skank in our women be they streetwalkers or no.
    Are you wrong here?, to some of us you are.
    Not all streetwalkers are skanks, some are Angeles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psLhTyj1sAY.

  15. #1315

    5'5", thin, divorced woman, 39 yr old, Peabody area. Any info?

    Anyone have any info on this one??

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5224778344.html

    Who NEEDS their lollipop sucked? - w4 m (Peabody).

    Body: thin height: 5'5" status: divorced age: 39.

    Hey just cause the middle of the week, Doesn't mean you can't have some sexy fun! Pretty woman will make you sweat as I suck and lick your lollipop. I will nibble and lick your cookies for flowers! As you touch my thin curvy body. Sound like fun? Get back to me lets make it happen!



    (Ad sounds like the woman that used to advertise all the time on CL a few years ago, but she was not thin or pretty!)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape