Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Vietnamese Bars

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 440 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6586
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5086

    International

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for taking one for the team, Domino8. Thank you also, VW, for the knowledge and intel. I will wait for someone to confirm that this bar is "fully operational", before I check it out. A lot of room for possibilities.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    It's up and running now. Had a bartender and about 6 or 7 girls. A few local girls, a young white girl I think, Lily from Saigon Palace, A couple older ladies, a couple younger viet girls, and Candy is the new Mama. They were serving food from the kitchen also which isn't that common for a viet bar other than sandwiches at Xo. Still probably working out a few kinks and stuff as it has only been open 3 days. It does have a lot of room for possibilities as Jay stated.

  2. #5085

    International

    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Got some text messages that this place reopened last night as a Vietnamese bar. Did anyone pop in and check it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino8  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit and was completely empty. No Girls No bartender but a manager greeted me and introduced herself as Candy. Not the korean candy mama that was there a vietnamese one. We talked a while and then found out that this is Linda the original misty girl. No tits hapa girl. Candy aka Linda took over the lease from Korean Candy Mama. Does not sound to healthy the way she is trying to run this. Candy aka Linda is seeking investors with a payback. She is also waiting for girls to come over. What a way to start a new bar. At least change the name and have girls and a kitchen when you open. The theory if you open it they will come will not work. It also shows a serious lack of funds. Anybody got a extra 50 g's or a 100 g's around? Candy aka Linda (old misty hostess) wants investors just don't expect to see your money anytime soon. Candy aka Linda's Husband is also there so don't try anything with Candy aka Linda don't know what a vietnamese husband will do to you or maybe it's ok he pimps out his wife to feed the family?
    Thank you for taking one for the team, Domino8. Thank you also, VW, for the knowledge and intel. I will wait for someone to confirm that this bar is "fully operational", before I check it out. A lot of room for possibilities.

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  3. #5084

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino8  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit and was completely empty. No Girls No bartender but a manager greeted me and introduced herself as Candy. Not the korean candy mama that was there a vietnamese one. We talked a while and then found out that this is Linda the original misty girl. No tits hapa girl. Candy aka Linda took over the lease from Korean Candy Mama. Does not sound to healthy the way she is trying to run this. Candy aka Linda is seeking investors with a payback. She is also waiting for girls to come over. What a way to start a new bar. At least change the name and have girls and a kitchen when you open. The theory if you open it they will come will not work. It also shows a serious lack of funds. Anybody got a extra 50 g's or a 100 g's around? Candy aka Linda (old misty hostess) wants investors just don't expect to see your money anytime soon. Candy aka Linda's Husband is also there so don't try anything with Candy aka Linda don't know what a vietnamese husband will do to you or maybe it's ok he pimps out his wife to feed the family?
    Had candy in the back room a few times. Enjoyed it. Knew her for some time as Linda before but never let me hit it back then.

  4. #5083

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino8  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit and was completely empty. No Girls No bartender but a manager greeted me and introduced herself as Candy. Not the korean candy mama that was there a vietnamese one. We talked a while and then found out that this is Linda the original misty girl. No tits hapa girl. Candy aka Linda took over the lease from Korean Candy Mama. Does not sound to healthy the way she is trying to run this. Candy aka Linda is seeking investors with a payback. She is also waiting for girls to come over. What a way to start a new bar. At least change the name and have girls and a kitchen when you open. The theory if you open it they will come will not work. It also shows a serious lack of funds. Anybody got a extra 50 g's or a 100 g's around? Candy aka Linda (old misty hostess) wants investors just don't expect to see your money anytime soon. Candy aka Linda's Husband is also there so don't try anything with Candy aka Linda don't know what a vietnamese husband will do to you or maybe it's ok he pimps out his wife to feed the family?
    Not off to a good start from the sound of things. If the girls come so will the business though. FYI most of the Viet hostesses are married haha. Question is do they know or not? I think they know.

  5. #5082

    International on Sheridan

    Paid a visit and was completely empty. No Girls No bartender but a manager greeted me and introduced herself as Candy. Not the korean candy mama that was there a vietnamese one. We talked a while and then found out that this is Linda the original misty girl. No tits hapa girl. Candy aka Linda took over the lease from Korean Candy Mama. Does not sound to healthy the way she is trying to run this. Candy aka Linda is seeking investors with a payback. She is also waiting for girls to come over. What a way to start a new bar. At least change the name and have girls and a kitchen when you open. The theory if you open it they will come will not work. It also shows a serious lack of funds. Anybody got a extra 50 g's or a 100 g's around? Candy aka Linda (old misty hostess) wants investors just don't expect to see your money anytime soon. Candy aka Linda's Husband is also there so don't try anything with Candy aka Linda don't know what a vietnamese husband will do to you or maybe it's ok he pimps out his wife to feed the family?

  6. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't have their numbers if they weren't.
    Roger that brother. Keep us informed of the viet playgrounds and playgirls.

  7. #5080

    Aye aye Captain!

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Viet playgirls?
    I wouldn't have their numbers if they weren't.

  8. #5079
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Yes but they don't work there yet. Asked me if I heard they opened and if I thought they should maybe move other there.
    Viet playgirls?

  9. #5078

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Text from a vbg?
    Yes but they don't work there yet. Asked me if I heard they opened and if I thought they should maybe move other there.

  10. #5077
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Got some text messages that this place reopened last night as a Vietnamese bar. Did anyone pop in and check it out?
    Text from a vbg?

  11. #5076

    International on Sheridan

    Got some text messages that this place reopened last night as a Vietnamese bar. Did anyone pop in and check it out?

  12. #5075
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumperforq  [View Original Post]
    Q has been around for about 15 years. She started as a hostess in Maui and later at Romantei around 2001 with Lyna, Vicki, Holly, Zhazel. Whenever Lyna opened a bae, Q worked as either a hostess, or kitchen mama. Age is late 30's early 40's. Doubt if any play. Used to enjoy using X.
    Thanks for the info. I'll let you know if I can break that chastity belt. LOL.

  13. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by KungfuPO  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the loop lately, for like 5 years, so what's the deal with the Viet bar scene? I have gone to Secrets, Sandy's and Saigon Palace. Not all that impressed with the talent, but I seen some lookers. Anyone know the deal with the bartender at Saigon's? I think her name is Que or something. I didn't see anything on the forum for her.
    Q has been around for about 15 years. She started as a hostess in Maui and later at Romantei around 2001 with Lyna, Vicki, Holly, Zhazel. Whenever Lyna opened a bae, Q worked as either a hostess, or kitchen mama. Age is late 30's early 40's. Doubt if any play. Used to enjoy using X.

  14. #5073
    I've been out of the loop lately, for like 5 years, so what's the deal with the Viet bar scene? I have gone to Secrets, Sandy's and Saigon Palace. Not all that impressed with the talent, but I seen some lookers. Anyone know the deal with the bartender at Saigon's? I think her name is Que or something. I didn't see anything on the forum for her.

  15. #5072
    Now I know why hardly get any reports in this section. I went hit up various VBs Mon. -Thurs. And all with exception of SP3 was dead. I went to Secret (again) last night and I was the only guy in there, with the exception of the other workers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape