Thread: Vietnamese Bars
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6586
-
10-04-15 12:50 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 1360International
It's up and running now. Had a bartender and about 6 or 7 girls. A few local girls, a young white girl I think, Lily from Saigon Palace, A couple older ladies, a couple younger viet girls, and Candy is the new Mama. They were serving food from the kitchen also which isn't that common for a viet bar other than sandwiches at Xo. Still probably working out a few kinks and stuff as it has only been open 3 days. It does have a lot of room for possibilities as Jay stated.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 04:27 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 1243International
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
Thank you for taking one for the team, Domino8. Thank you also, VW, for the knowledge and intel. I will wait for someone to confirm that this bar is "fully operational", before I check it out. A lot of room for possibilities.
Originally Posted by Domino8
[View Original Post]
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
10-03-15 14:22 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 232Candy
Had candy in the back room a few times. Enjoyed it. Knew her for some time as Linda before but never let me hit it back then.
Originally Posted by Domino8
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-15 11:20 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 1360Yikes
Not off to a good start from the sound of things. If the girls come so will the business though. FYI most of the Viet hostesses are married haha. Question is do they know or not? I think they know.
Originally Posted by Domino8
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-15 02:21 #5082Regular Member

Posts: 8International on Sheridan
Paid a visit and was completely empty. No Girls No bartender but a manager greeted me and introduced herself as Candy. Not the korean candy mama that was there a vietnamese one. We talked a while and then found out that this is Linda the original misty girl. No tits hapa girl. Candy aka Linda took over the lease from Korean Candy Mama. Does not sound to healthy the way she is trying to run this. Candy aka Linda is seeking investors with a payback. She is also waiting for girls to come over. What a way to start a new bar. At least change the name and have girls and a kitchen when you open. The theory if you open it they will come will not work. It also shows a serious lack of funds. Anybody got a extra 50 g's or a 100 g's around? Candy aka Linda (old misty hostess) wants investors just don't expect to see your money anytime soon. Candy aka Linda's Husband is also there so don't try anything with Candy aka Linda don't know what a vietnamese husband will do to you or maybe it's ok he pimps out his wife to feed the family?
-
10-02-15 16:45 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 2178Roger that brother. Keep us informed of the viet playgrounds and playgirls.
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 16:42 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 1360Aye aye Captain!
I wouldn't have their numbers if they weren't.
Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 16:12 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 2178Viet playgirls?
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 14:45 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 1360Yep
Yes but they don't work there yet. Asked me if I heard they opened and if I thought they should maybe move other there.
Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 13:23 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 2178Text from a vbg?
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 13:19 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 1360International on Sheridan
Got some text messages that this place reopened last night as a Vietnamese bar. Did anyone pop in and check it out?
-
09-23-15 11:13 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks for the info. I'll let you know if I can break that chastity belt. LOL.
Originally Posted by Thumperforq
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-15 03:22 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 552Q has been around for about 15 years. She started as a hostess in Maui and later at Romantei around 2001 with Lyna, Vicki, Holly, Zhazel. Whenever Lyna opened a bae, Q worked as either a hostess, or kitchen mama. Age is late 30's early 40's. Doubt if any play. Used to enjoy using X.
Originally Posted by KungfuPO
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 23:32 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 26I've been out of the loop lately, for like 5 years, so what's the deal with the Viet bar scene? I have gone to Secrets, Sandy's and Saigon Palace. Not all that impressed with the talent, but I seen some lookers. Anyone know the deal with the bartender at Saigon's? I think her name is Que or something. I didn't see anything on the forum for her.
-
09-18-15 21:45 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 1354Now I know why hardly get any reports in this section. I went hit up various VBs Mon. -Thurs. And all with exception of SP3 was dead. I went to Secret (again) last night and I was the only guy in there, with the exception of the other workers.










Reply With Quote






