Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Eastern, NC

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772  [View Original Post]
    She might not have been LEO, but she was killed Tuesday night. Look at the date on the ad that I posted. It was for WEDNSDAY afternoon, almost 12 hours later. It's on WITN.

    What it means is like my first post stated. Someone is using a deceased girls ad.
    You are correct. Probably just using her photograph, not her ad. Pretty sick either way.

  2. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Hi, has anyone meet a lady, or married couple in Goldsboro.

    Post in craiglist, easten NC.

    $ to go over party have fun with her, seems legit.

    But I usually stay over by Raleigh area, she is in shape, blonde.

    Any info would be helpful.
    I began corresponding with them yesterday in hopes of trying to set something up for today. Although they told me last night that theywould be available today, they never responded to any of my messages today.

  3. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMunday  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too. How did you come up with the number being LEO?
    I was interested in a dream so I searched the number. It came up as being used by LEO. May be nothing just thought I would let everyone know to proceed with caution.

  4. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa  [View Original Post]
    No they're not LEO well I can only speak for the top pic they are just new to this somewhat.
    She might not have been LEO, but she was killed Tuesday night. Look at the date on the ad that I posted. It was for WEDNSDAY afternoon, almost 12 hours later. It's on WITN.

    What it means is like my first post stated. Someone is using a deceased girls ad.

  5. #118

    Couple Goldsboro

    Hi, has anyone meet a lady, or married couple in Goldsboro.

    Post in craiglist, easten NC.

    $ to go over party have fun with her, seems legit.

    But I usually stay over by Raleigh area, she is in shape, blonde.

    Any info would be helpful.

  6. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMunday  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too. How did you come up with the number being LEO?
    Search that number on Facebook and see where it leads. Pimp, maybe?

  7. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some vile shit in my day, I've probably done some of them also. But dayum!! This is low!

    I'm not sure who's using this young woman's ad, but if you view the ad, then go look up The local news, I think most would agree. Who would use a deceased lady in their ad?! Becareful gents, this was posted 12+ hours after.

    http://northcarolina.backpage.com/Fe...asure/22259716
    Man, what in the heck are you talking about? Which "local news" are you referring to?

  8. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMunday  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too. How did you come up with the number being LEO?
    Has anyone tried her out? Someone TOFTT.

  9. #114

    # shows as being LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too. How did you come up with the number being LEO?

  10. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some vile shit in my day, I've probably done some of them also. But dayum!! This is low!

    I'm not sure who's using this young woman's ad, but if you view the ad, then go look up The local news, I think most would agree. Who would use a deceased lady in their ad?! Becareful gents, this was posted 12+ hours after.

    http://northcarolina.backpage.com/Fe...asure/22259716
    No they're not LEO well I can only speak for the top pic they are just new to this somewhat.

  11. #112

    Uncle LEO?

    I've seen some vile shit in my day, I've probably done some of them also. But dayum!! This is low!

    I'm not sure who's using this young woman's ad, but if you view the ad, then go look up The local news, I think most would agree. Who would use a deceased lady in their ad?! Becareful gents, this was posted 12+ hours after.

    http://northcarolina.backpage.com/Fe...asure/22259716

  12. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady  [View Original Post]
    How did you come up with that?

  13. #110

    Google this # before making contact 2525487434


  14. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMonger  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed on the Jacksonville Thread by (IndianMachan):

    "I had a dream with this gorgeous lady, pics are accurate but sadly she has an attitude issue. Our time was rushed, she seemed very nervous and on the edge (my thoughts are she is on something) the setting was a decent hotel but she smokes inside the room. Even though she smelled good the stale smell of cigarettes was overwhelming. Narcissistic and very unfriendly, if you are a simply looking for good "wam-bam' it's worth it otherwise you better look somewhere else.

    Phone#3659.

    http://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/959535

    She does work with ABBY from havlock them together is a way better dream than one alone. ".

    Stay Safe.

    -Mr E.
    Thanks buddy.

  15. #108

    Unfortunate Dream with Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed on the Jacksonville Thread by (IndianMachan):

    "I had a dream with this gorgeous lady, pics are accurate but sadly she has an attitude issue. Our time was rushed, she seemed very nervous and on the edge (my thoughts are she is on something) the setting was a decent hotel but she smokes inside the room. Even though she smelled good the stale smell of cigarettes was overwhelming. Narcissistic and very unfriendly, if you are a simply looking for good "wam-bam' it's worth it otherwise you better look somewhere else.

    Phone#3659.

    http://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/959535

    She does work with ABBY from havlock them together is a way better dream than one alone. ".

    Stay Safe.

    -Mr E.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape