Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 22118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10463

    WWMD What Would Mongers Do?

    Last Saturday around 3 PM, I was on Flagler when I saw a girl panhandling from the median strip. She looked about 20 years old 5 feet four in height, thick but not fat. She and her clothes looked clean and neat. The jeans were very tight on that big round ass.

    She held a cardboard sign saying she needed help making rent because she had three brothers and her mother was unemployed, sick, pregnant or all three.

    I had about 75 cents in the ashtray so I gave it to her. Here is my question: how many of you would have offered her an easy way to make 20,40, $100? How would you have made the ask?

  2. #10462

    Kelly

    [Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

    If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

  3. #10461
    Quote Originally Posted by GablesGuy  [View Original Post]
    She asked for $25 but I was feeling generous and she was in need. I make good money. I can afford it.
    That's good for you that you make good money but you're missing the point here bro, giving double what EVERYONE else here does for the bare minimum, is contrary to the common good. Again, I'm glad you had a good time with her as we all have but remember your actions also affect us if she starts asking for double the rates it's going to be a good thing you make good money because you'll be the only cat here paying her that LOL.

  4. #10460

    Hey G. G

    Quote Originally Posted by GablesGuy  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to Dre for the digits on this one. Not a big fan of the OT area but I needed to do it!

    After a few back and forth texts, I finally met up with her. We did BBBJ and you guys werent kidding about the skiilz.

    She took her time, wasnt in a hurry, very pleasant and nice, and only dropped two 20's.

    Would like to see her again but like I said, not a fan of OT.
    You are probably getting a lot of heat from guys saying you are overpaying. I know that you are fairly new at this and am sure you will catch on. We all made a lot of mistakes at first and learned from them. Just try to read other post and get an idea about what other guys pay and you'll be ok. I've always gave Bunny $20 (sometimes a $5 tip) for bbbjwcim and also got it on video.

    Keep trying and good luck.

  5. #10459

    You may have

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKnight2  [View Original Post]
    I swear I have seen her before.
    I got to back track and find the post where I had mentioned, there was a new girl in OT. Then it'll all make since to me as well, but I think she's back on the beach now. Speaking of beach I met Kelly a blk formal model and we hooked up for. 80 at eden. But I couldn't get the pictures I really wanted, but you'll now I got something so immature post a link instead of posting pic's on here.

  6. #10458
    Quote Originally Posted by GablesGuy  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to Dre for the digits on this one. Not a big fan of the OT area but I needed to do it!

    After a few back and forth texts, I finally met up with her. We did BBBJ and you guys werent kidding about the skiilz.

    She took her time, wasnt in a hurry, very pleasant and nice, and only dropped two 20's.

    Would like to see her again but like I said, not a fan of OT.
    She is one of the cleanest and most reliable girls over there but I've always gave her $20.

  7. #10457
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    Not to rain on your parade here, I'm glad you got a taste of some fire head BUT, did you really drop double Jackson action for just a BJ?? No vids, no pics, no FS? . we can't let these harlots start thinking they're worth that much in ot, some of them can be got for ALOT lower than that. I know you are fairly new here but if you keep doing that they'll all be wanting that from everyone LOL and my "mundo"self ain't down with that LOL.
    She asked for $25 but I was feeling generous and she was in need. I make good money. I can afford it.

  8. #10456

    Bunny

    Any digits would like to try out. Have some to trade. Think they were saying you overpaid and ruin it for you poor mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by GablesGuy  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to Dre for the digits on this one. Not a big fan of the OT area but I needed to do it!

    After a few back and forth texts, I finally met up with her. We did BBBJ and you guys werent kidding about the skiilz.

    She took her time, wasnt in a hurry, very pleasant and nice, and only dropped two 20's.

    Would like to see her again but like I said, not a fan of OT.
    .

  9. #10455

    Recent rabbit sighting.

    As usual greatbbbj / FS very submissive after her candy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PhotoGrid_1443615027600.jpg‎  

  10. #10454
    Quote Originally Posted by GablesGuy  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to Dre for the digits on this one. Not a big fan of the OT area but I needed to do it!

    After a few back and forth texts, I finally met up with her. We did BBBJ and you guys werent kidding about the skiilz.

    She took her time, wasnt in a hurry, very pleasant and nice, and only dropped two 20's.

    Would like to see her again but like I said, not a fan of OT.
    Not to rain on your parade here, I'm glad you got a taste of some fire head BUT, did you really drop double Jackson action for just a BJ?? No vids, no pics, no FS? . we can't let these harlots start thinking they're worth that much in ot, some of them can be got for ALOT lower than that. I know you are fairly new here but if you keep doing that they'll all be wanting that from everyone LOL and my "mundo"self ain't down with that LOL.

  11. #10453
    Quote Originally Posted by DreyDrey2  [View Original Post]
    I'm 100% sure that there was some doubt about the link above I posted. Well here take another look, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9T...p=docslist_api.
    I swear I have seen her before.

  12. #10452

    Done with that area

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver305  [View Original Post]
    Instead of goin to ne 2 ave where they have SW's with scabs goto SW 8th st where SW's are more decent. You will still find some 40 and 50 dolla ones for about 30 min. I would like to see 8st reports here more often.
    That area is a waste of gas. If 40 to 60 CBJ are your thing then that's the spot but I stopped going over there a long time ago. Cops are always parked around the gas stations next to the motels. An most of the girls are just over priced. They are clean and look amazing but I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck. Which doesn't mean I'll take anything but I think that area is overrated imo.

    Edit: For anyone wondering what route I take when looking in that area is to take Dolphin and get off on 42 ave an head south, Make a right on SW 8th ST an most of the girls are around La campina Motel. Watch out for cops that hang around the Valero gas station. You can also check Flagler around that area, I've seen a few girls there to.

  13. #10451

    Bunny

    Shout out to Dre for the digits on this one. Not a big fan of the OT area but I needed to do it!

    After a few back and forth texts, I finally met up with her. We did BBBJ and you guys werent kidding about the skiilz.

    She took her time, wasnt in a hurry, very pleasant and nice, and only dropped two 20's.

    Would like to see her again but like I said, not a fan of OT.

  14. #10450

    Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by DreyDrey2  [View Original Post]
    I'm 100% sure that there was some doubt about the link above I posted. Well here take another look, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9T...p=docslist_api.
    Yeah that's the girl they were looking for last Wednesday when I was over there. The cops were every where and they were handing out flyers with her pic. On it!

  15. #10449

    Looking Back

    Oh how sexy she was back then, with those crazy hair styles.

    https://youtu.be/Ee32V9Kgm6c

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape