Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3888
-
10-07-15 00:57 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 2682It's not that simple... Then you just get charged with unlawful production of pornography (you need permits and 18 USC § 2257 compliance). Keep in mind also that procuring or recruiting someone to perform in a sexually-explicit performance is a felony under the MA human trafficking laws, and carries a minimum mandatory 5 years in prison (MGL see 265, § 50).
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
10-05-15 20:56 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 1038BP has hundreds of girls posting. Just pick one, have a good time with her and write a little review. If you're worried about LE then don't get an escort, go on the body rub section. AMPs are about as safe as you can get, plenty listed in body rub section.
Originally Posted by Brooksy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 08:53 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 274[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-04-15 22:59 #1710Banned Member

Posts: 118Give me someone to review.
Originally Posted by BigDog001
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 18:39 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 274[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-02-15 18:40 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 360Paying a fee for sex
Basically they are all charged with paying a fee for sex which is a crime. Getting sex for free is OK and paying for pornographic performance is OK but not for sex that is not part of a performance. So if you bring your camera and get the girl to sign a waiver to the rights to the film for the fee you're good to go. Pretty crazy right?
Originally Posted by Spanker100
[View Original Post]
Yes it's more than previously. In RI they have stepped up their enforcement efforts. Not sure why, but they are not targeting the women only the men. They "help" the women who are caught up in human trafficking and addicted to drugs. They charge the men.
-
10-02-15 18:12 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 2682It's all about the numbers. Catching real criminals is hard work, involves lots of resources, and arrest numbers are much lower. Prostitution stings though are easy, they advertise, they tell you were to go, or they come right to you. This results in high arrest numbers with minimal effort and resources.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
10-02-15 15:37 #1706Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Can you believe this shit? Someone stole one of my pics and put it in their ad!
http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Fem...-girl/27238723 Should I be concerned about this? Do you think when someone google images my pics they will think I'm the fake? Also do you think I can or should do something about it? WTF. And she only charges a 100 something for an hour outcall! Will they be surprised who shows up at the door. If I were a guy I'd be suspicious just over the low rate! LOL.
-
10-02-15 15:35 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 10742 individuals in 6 months. Is that more than it was a year ago? 5 years ago? Does anyone here know of someone who got busted? What were these folks actually charged with? Drugs? Warrants? Missing taillight?
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 20:20 #1704Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844What's up with Rhode Island lately?
"If you use Backpage.com to solicit sex in Providence, you had better watch your back," said Mayor Jorge Elorza. He said while such online sites "have created a new mechanism for the sex trade, the Providence Police Department continues to meet those challenges head-on.
"Our investigators are working every day to bring to justice those who perpetuate and seek to profit from prostitution and provide support for the victims of sex trafficking. ".
"Operation Backpage" has led to the arrest of 42 individuals since March 2015, the police said in a news release Wednesday.
It's such a small state and this is what le is focusing on? Isn't there a lot of real crime in Providence or do they have too much time on their hands and nothing to do?
-
10-01-15 19:59 #1703Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844No Yardtape, I didn't mean that date
I meant the one with the escort who you took to the beach, that romantic date, the overnight for 100. The other was definitely not romantic, although the fact that she wanted to spend a week with you of free sex, I say she has or had feelings for you. That's generally how chicks work. Aren't I right A2? Not paying tends to be more expensive. .
Xoxo.
-
10-01-15 19:51 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 674Romance
Awww shucks Deb. Don't make me cry. It ain't every day you find a gem who wants you to take her to a cheapo liquor store and pick out the worst whiskey on the shelf to wash down that bag of rice. You're right had to be one of the most romantic dates I ever had. Hollywood couldn't duplicate it if they tried LOL.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 10:39 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 38Maybe your right
You might be right.
But I'm not into hairy smelly guys.
I like boobs and eating pussy.
Maybe a t s would be my cup of tea. I'll never know.
Thanks for your response.
You've given me something to think about.
Originally Posted by BlamboMcGee
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 09:40 #1700Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Yardape that sounds awesome!!
You are such the romantic The date sounds really dreamy. The only guy that treated me that well was my ex boyfriend who's a monger on this board.
Xoxo.
-
09-30-15 22:07 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 674Cheap Dates
No this girl was found off a social media site. And yes part of the allure for her as well as many of our Brocton friends is the escape of getting out of town for the night to somewhere with less drama and a hint of normalcy.
Originally Posted by SouthsideMike
[View Original Post]
When we went to the liquor store I would have bought her anything she wanted but she insisted on a half pint of Canadian Mist which sold for $3.25. And I offered to get her whatever she wanted for dinner so she said Chinese. We went to order takeout from a local Vietnamese restaurant and again I would have gotten her whatever she wanted however her order totaled $10.00. So my tab ended up $13.25 for the overnight.
Shortly thereafter she asked if she could spend a week at my place. I declined as I would be working and frankly didn't want to be tied down to this girl for a week straight. There are more girls out there like this than you may think. Many just want their cellphone bill paid. I find that compared to conventional escorts their menus are usually expanded and they almost never mention rates by time and they are more apt to be into the experience.
I met with another girl who used to post on Backpage and the chemistry was good on our first meet so I asked her if she wanted to do an overnight. Paid her the same rate as her advertised half hour for $120. I did take her out to eat at a nice beachfront restaurant and bought her lobster. She got all dolled up, did her hair and put on an evening dress. As we sat on the outdoor deck upstairs looking at the ocean she marveled that she had never done anything like this with her prior boyfriend of 7 years. She was only 22 when I met her but I was amazed and from her comments realized that many of these girls don't ever really get out much and crave some deviation from their limited lifestyles and lazy boyfriends. This one was not on drugs either. She was more than content to sleep over and take a walk on the beach and watch a movie. She spent many summer weekends sleeping over and I usually gave her about $100 each time.









Reply With Quote





