Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 22118
-
09-29-15 17:53 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 120On this rainy evening
Might as well share a little something, but not to much so go a head take a look.
https://youtu.be/hCp9uWGAyz8
-
09-29-15 12:49 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 8808th and where? I need to change my hunting area.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver305
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 00:46 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 120I'm 100% sure that there was some doubt about the link above I posted. Well here take another look, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9T...p=docslist_api.
Originally Posted by DreyDrey2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 13:52 #10445Banned Member

Posts: 472Take a different route
Instead of goin to ne 2 ave where they have SW's with scabs goto SW 8th st where SW's are more decent. You will still find some 40 and 50 dolla ones for about 30 min. I would like to see 8st reports here more often.
-
09-28-15 13:35 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 637LOL perfect position to take that the.
Originally Posted by DreyDrey2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 09:18 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 120My Bad
Here's the picture.
Originally Posted by DreyDrey2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 00:56 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 120Flashback Monday
Here's thug girl from a hood near you.
-
09-27-15 21:16 #10441Banned Member

Posts: 46Pics?
So why don't you post the pictures?
Originally Posted by FsuDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 17:42 #10440Banned Member

Posts: 43Yaeh
Yaeh buddy, we all sometimes get to that point. I've been there where I was ready to pay the girl all over again just to get her off the sensitive dick. It's funny as hell after but at the time you just want to scream like a *****. Haha.
Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 18:49 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 156Michelle
Thanks to DT for hooking up digits for her. She is very easy going and good with the head game. While on my way over to miami since I'm usual hunting grounds are broward she sent me tit shots. Overall good experience thanks.
-
09-26-15 18:24 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 1040Guilty
Real close, are you kidding? She had me taping out like a MF. BAHAhaha.
Originally Posted by DreyDrey2
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 13:10 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 120Nice!!
At first I was going to joke around about what I had just watched at the ending of your video, but then I quickly realized she may have made me throw in the towel also. But you came really close to taping out there mr. LOL I know I've said it before somewhere down the line. And I will say it again she's in the top 5 of best BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 11:33 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 235My experience is the 60 to $80 range but you will also experience a much higher quality talent pool no scabs on the face like in Overtown.
Originally Posted by ChillyWilly325
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 05:39 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 66980 to 100
You pay the price for being in south beach trust you looking at 80 to 100 and up and I m talking about 5 minutes session most of them after 5 minutes they are rushing you, and they won't likely go anywhere with because those area are the safe and hot spot, good luck.
Originally Posted by HornyStud69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-15 23:48 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 36How much?
How much are they worth there?
Originally Posted by MiamiThug
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



