Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 1279 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 22118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10448

    On this rainy evening

    Might as well share a little something, but not to much so go a head take a look.

    https://youtu.be/hCp9uWGAyz8

  2. #10447
    8th and where? I need to change my hunting area.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver305  [View Original Post]
    Instead of goin to ne 2 ave where they have SW's with scabs goto SW 8th st where SW's are more decent. You will still find some 40 and 50 dolla ones for about 30 min. I would like to see 8st reports here more often.

  3. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by DreyDrey2  [View Original Post]
    I'm 100% sure that there was some doubt about the link above I posted. Well here take another look, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9T...p=docslist_api.

  4. #10445

    Take a different route

    Instead of goin to ne 2 ave where they have SW's with scabs goto SW 8th st where SW's are more decent. You will still find some 40 and 50 dolla ones for about 30 min. I would like to see 8st reports here more often.

  5. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by DreyDrey2  [View Original Post]
    Here's the picture.
    LOL perfect position to take that the.

  6. #10443

    My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DreyDrey2  [View Original Post]
    Here's thug girl from a hood near you.
    Here's the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20120107_085706.jpg‎  

  7. #10442

    Flashback Monday

    Here's thug girl from a hood near you.

  8. #10441

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by FsuDude  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to DT for hooking up digits for her. She is very easy going and good with the head game. While on my way over to miami since I'm usual hunting grounds are broward she sent me tit shots. Overall good experience thanks.
    So why don't you post the pictures?

  9. #10440

    Yaeh

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    Real close, are you kidding? She had me taping out like a MF. BAHAhaha.
    Yaeh buddy, we all sometimes get to that point. I've been there where I was ready to pay the girl all over again just to get her off the sensitive dick. It's funny as hell after but at the time you just want to scream like a *****. Haha.

  10. #10439

    Michelle

    Thanks to DT for hooking up digits for her. She is very easy going and good with the head game. While on my way over to miami since I'm usual hunting grounds are broward she sent me tit shots. Overall good experience thanks.

  11. #10438

    Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by DreyDrey2  [View Original Post]
    At first I was going to joke around about what I had just watched at the ending of your video, but then I quickly realized she may have made me throw in the towel also. But you came really close to taping out there mr. LOL I know I've said it before somewhere down the line. And I will say it again she's in the top 5 of best BBBJCIM.
    Real close, are you kidding? She had me taping out like a MF. BAHAhaha.

  12. #10437

    Nice!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    No, she doesn't have a phone. As far as I know she's on the street bouncing around from under the bridge to the tents.

    It's a shame because when she is made up and her hair fixed she looks real good. I keep telling her the next time I see her I'm going to take her to the motel and fuck her in the ass. She says fine but then I see her again looking all unkempt I just settle for a good BJ in the car. Always next time. Haha.
    At first I was going to joke around about what I had just watched at the ending of your video, but then I quickly realized she may have made me throw in the towel also. But you came really close to taping out there mr. LOL I know I've said it before somewhere down the line. And I will say it again she's in the top 5 of best BBBJCIM.

  13. #10436
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWilly325  [View Original Post]
    You pay the price for being in south beach trust you looking at 80 to 100 and up and I m talking about 5 minutes session most of them after 5 minutes they are rushing you, and they won't likely go anywhere with because those area are the safe and hot spot, good luck.
    My experience is the 60 to $80 range but you will also experience a much higher quality talent pool no scabs on the face like in Overtown.

  14. #10435

    80 to 100

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyStud69  [View Original Post]
    How much are they worth there?
    You pay the price for being in south beach trust you looking at 80 to 100 and up and I m talking about 5 minutes session most of them after 5 minutes they are rushing you, and they won't likely go anywhere with because those area are the safe and hot spot, good luck.

  15. #10434

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThug  [View Original Post]
    Collins, ocean driva and Washington have lots of SW activity, they are on ocean between 14 and 5, Washington between 6 and 15 and Collins between 6 and 21st, to pick them up its best to walk around, they aren't hard to spot.
    How much are they worth there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape