Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,891 to 34,905 of 61398
-
09-27-15 15:51 #26508Senior Member

Posts: 283Megan
Saturday night was almost a bust. Cruised all the usual loops and found nothing even remotely appealing. Mostly the regulars out and most looked like they needed a hot shower, a body disinfectant spraying of listerine and 2 Big Macs. Spotted a blonde young sinned on SCarey and Bayard. She was getting a lot of traffic. I scoped the area and when I came back around, she was gone. Went to grab. Some BK food and gave it 1 last loop. Saw a bleach blonde short haired WSW with a nice body but someone snagged her before me. Nothing else in CB or Brooklyn. SA was completely dry. WW had the same girls out. SCarey blessed me with the little blonde spinner. Scooped her up and cop checked each other. Said her name was Megan, 21 yrs old, blond hair in a bun, about 5 ft 6, baggy clothes but I could tell she had that nice slender body. Off we went and negotiated standard plus tip pending performance.
Above average head. Tried to sucked the meat off the tip had me shaking some. A little toothy but not bad. It was a great view of this young girl bobbing on my dick. I couldn't help but keep staring down at her bobbing while I was driving down 295.25 minutes of work and still no end result. She commented and offered her the option of nookie for. 1 and she agreed. Found a secluded spot and hopped over the passenger side. Buried myself in the cooch and damn was it tight. A little struggling to squeeze it in and some added natural spit lube and finally got in. Proceeded to pound Way and she took it like a champ. No complaints and she was trying her hardest not to enjoy it or make any noises but the look on her face said it all. Popped inside and both cleaned up and left the area. Dropped her back off in the same spot.
Got number but her phone was broken / stolen. She said she was going to get a new 1 Friday so hope she does. Didn't ask about the third input but she seemed like she'd be game.
-
09-27-15 13:22 #26507Regular Member

Posts: 1Exchange numbers
Have a young clean full GFE's number will do almost anything. Will exchange for a similar quality. PM me.
-
09-27-15 06:28 #26506Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii now has a new phone number. She left her old phone in someones truck. Anyway, anyone who can verify that they had her old number can PM me for the new one.
-
09-27-15 04:07 #26505Senior Member

Posts: 29BP late night
Found a BSW on Pontiac and opted for a mic lesson. Very good work until the fireworks began. Ended up making a mess on myself. Went back through because I spotted a curly haired brunette who sadly wasn't there when I circled back. At this point I spotted Nichole. You all saw me go stupid over this girl but it's like ya'll say about inconsistency. She was terrible this time around. Oh well live and learn. Now spinner Kate is texting me and I don't feel like risking a trip.
-
09-27-15 01:39 #26504Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Kandii
Hooked up with Kandii last night. Always enjoy my time with her. A few text and she was in my car. Standard tuition. BBBJ, and MISH. What else is there to say. Went to Notel P.S. Would post pics, but with recent development. Pics and videos have been compromised. raBBit out.
raBBit
-
09-26-15 22:41 #26503Senior Member

Posts: 252We hooked up today. I don't know what her living situation is, she had me meet her by the park the last few times. Also her phone was stolen about week ago.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 22:17 #26502Senior Member

Posts: 114Anna
Got a text from her last Thursday wanting to meet up. Seemed rather desperate. Said she needed cash so she and the baby could get a room. Said she couldn't go back to St. M. Maybe scared because of the "open invitation". Have tried to contact her but no response.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 22:05 #26501Regular Member

Posts: 18ISO Kiara & Little Jaz (Jasmine) Current Coontact Info
I too will be back in town all this week for the Ravens game. Please PM if you come across Kiara's current # so I can see her again. I used to see her regularly when she had her old #(410) 89*-244*. Also does anyone have Little Jaz's # so I can see her again? I used to see her regularly when her # was (667) 21*-919*. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in return. I have #'s I from a year ago that may still work.
Originally Posted by RavensFan
[View Original Post]
Jen Dundalk Ave.
Megan BP / CB.
Meagan / Jaylin W / W.
-
09-26-15 21:57 #26500Senior Member

Posts: 248Anna / Amber
Our little blond is gone again. Unlike last time she is not on an enforced vacation that I can tell although there is an open invitation to return to Eager Street. The shithole house on St. M's looks virtually deserted but its hard to tell. No response from her last known number. Anybody have any insight?
-
09-26-15 20:55 #26499Senior Member

Posts: 2344Travels with Myself
I made the trip to Bmore twice, Friday and today. On Friday I was just sightseeing, I wanted to go for a drive after a stressful day at work. On Friday's excursion, I saw a few nice ones. One was a plump face dark haired WSW that I nicknamed Miss Piggy, because she has a round plump face , and belly fat , only this time, the bottom half was narrow at the waist and the booty was rounded and plump. I never asked her name when I'd see her, she'just wave and give me the look. She seems to take pride in being neetly dressed and made up. That day was no different, she had a pair of slacks on and a nice shirt.
I finally ran into Jewelz standing by the BB. That girl is slightly vapid, she's not all there. While I was talking to her, she was having 2 different conversations with people standing around us. I got a real close look at her face this time, it's definitely not the same girl I first saw half a decade ago. I got her # , but, it was strange the way she gave it to me. She wouldn't say it out loud, she said she didn't want anyone to hear it. She held her hand out to hold my phone, I held it instead and let her type it in and save it.
About that time LE rolled up and parked across from the BB and started flashing the pink and blue lights. I think he was just making his rounds because he was writing something down. I was parked right behind him, so I kinda got paranoid thinking he was running my plates. I said goodbye to Jewelz and headed home. On the way she text me saying she wanted to make up for lost time and couldn't wait to get together. I told her she was giving me a boner on my way home, and I'd try and see her Monday.
I don't know who the WSW I saw earlier that night on S Carey St and Ramsy was, but, she was really fine looking in the dark. She had black yoga pants on and a grey sweat top jacket. She was extremely feminine in her movements, with very pretty long black hair. I was thinking to myself that it might be Kandi, but, I never got a good look at her.
Today I I made a appointment with Dallas. While I was cruising around waiting on her I saw little Sara, she was sitting on the a stoop on
S Payson, between Wilkins and Christine st. She saw me and smiled, then got up and started to walk over. I told her I had a date and was just killing time. She's lost a lot of weight, and doesn't look very good at the moment.
-
09-26-15 20:47 #26498Senior Member

Posts: 201Kitty
I believe that I saw this Kitty also but I was a little nervous wasn't sure if everything was on the up and up so I kept it moving. I'm glad you reported about her and that she was a fun date I'll make sure I stop the next time I see her.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 20:19 #26497Senior Member

Posts: 88Ocean City
Was in Ocean city for the Sunfest festival and could not find any SW. Driving back to Baltimore and will check BP.
-
09-26-15 09:33 #26496Senior Member

Posts: 162Kiara
Used to be a regular of kiara but I moved to ATL and lost her contact. Will be back in town next weekend and would love to get back with Kiara. I greatly appreciate if someone can share her new contact with me, thank you.
-
09-26-15 03:40 #26495Senior Member

Posts: 114Hooked up with Kitty for the first time since I got her number on the street. Beautiful girl. Clean, sane, no drug issues. She nicely made it clear that she wasn't the typical 20 buck SW. We just did a short car thing to get acquainted. Wow! Skills are over the top and she really gets into it. Tuition was higher than the norm but I'll gladly pay extra for this kind of quality. Said she prefers to work with just a few regulars. Hopefully got me a long term go to girl.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 00:40 #26494

Posts: 906Just one small correction
Theft and illegal exploitation of another person's work isn't a capitalist trait. Instead, that sort of behavior belongs to the socialist / Marxist crowd, who believe that they have a right to seize (without fair compensation) the fruits of someone else's labors and re-distribute it to other people who did nothing to earn or produce it.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
By contrast, our mongering activities (and those of the providers we visit) are a prime example of capitalism at its purest, namely: voluntary economic transactions between two people, based on perceived values that each other has, and the affect of supply and demand on the prices that we pay. And, our video-sharing activities represent a form of charity, voluntarily sharing (without charge) the fruits of our labors with others.
And now, as A2 might say, "Back to the pussy".
P.S. - And just to demonstrate that voluntary charity (What other form of charity is there? Here are some more free pics of my last visit with the BBW MILF provider whom I've reviewed thrice earlier. Enjoy. .









Reply With Quote





