Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,891 to 34,905 of 61429
-
09-26-15 22:41 #26539Senior Member

Posts: 252We hooked up today. I don't know what her living situation is, she had me meet her by the park the last few times. Also her phone was stolen about week ago.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 22:17 #26538Senior Member

Posts: 114Anna
Got a text from her last Thursday wanting to meet up. Seemed rather desperate. Said she needed cash so she and the baby could get a room. Said she couldn't go back to St. M. Maybe scared because of the "open invitation". Have tried to contact her but no response.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 22:05 #26537Regular Member

Posts: 18ISO Kiara & Little Jaz (Jasmine) Current Coontact Info
I too will be back in town all this week for the Ravens game. Please PM if you come across Kiara's current # so I can see her again. I used to see her regularly when she had her old #(410) 89*-244*. Also does anyone have Little Jaz's # so I can see her again? I used to see her regularly when her # was (667) 21*-919*. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in return. I have #'s I from a year ago that may still work.
Originally Posted by RavensFan
[View Original Post]
Jen Dundalk Ave.
Megan BP / CB.
Meagan / Jaylin W / W.
-
09-26-15 21:57 #26536Senior Member

Posts: 248Anna / Amber
Our little blond is gone again. Unlike last time she is not on an enforced vacation that I can tell although there is an open invitation to return to Eager Street. The shithole house on St. M's looks virtually deserted but its hard to tell. No response from her last known number. Anybody have any insight?
-
09-26-15 20:55 #26535Senior Member

Posts: 2344Travels with Myself
I made the trip to Bmore twice, Friday and today. On Friday I was just sightseeing, I wanted to go for a drive after a stressful day at work. On Friday's excursion, I saw a few nice ones. One was a plump face dark haired WSW that I nicknamed Miss Piggy, because she has a round plump face , and belly fat , only this time, the bottom half was narrow at the waist and the booty was rounded and plump. I never asked her name when I'd see her, she'just wave and give me the look. She seems to take pride in being neetly dressed and made up. That day was no different, she had a pair of slacks on and a nice shirt.
I finally ran into Jewelz standing by the BB. That girl is slightly vapid, she's not all there. While I was talking to her, she was having 2 different conversations with people standing around us. I got a real close look at her face this time, it's definitely not the same girl I first saw half a decade ago. I got her # , but, it was strange the way she gave it to me. She wouldn't say it out loud, she said she didn't want anyone to hear it. She held her hand out to hold my phone, I held it instead and let her type it in and save it.
About that time LE rolled up and parked across from the BB and started flashing the pink and blue lights. I think he was just making his rounds because he was writing something down. I was parked right behind him, so I kinda got paranoid thinking he was running my plates. I said goodbye to Jewelz and headed home. On the way she text me saying she wanted to make up for lost time and couldn't wait to get together. I told her she was giving me a boner on my way home, and I'd try and see her Monday.
I don't know who the WSW I saw earlier that night on S Carey St and Ramsy was, but, she was really fine looking in the dark. She had black yoga pants on and a grey sweat top jacket. She was extremely feminine in her movements, with very pretty long black hair. I was thinking to myself that it might be Kandi, but, I never got a good look at her.
Today I I made a appointment with Dallas. While I was cruising around waiting on her I saw little Sara, she was sitting on the a stoop on
S Payson, between Wilkins and Christine st. She saw me and smiled, then got up and started to walk over. I told her I had a date and was just killing time. She's lost a lot of weight, and doesn't look very good at the moment.
-
09-26-15 20:47 #26534Senior Member

Posts: 201Kitty
I believe that I saw this Kitty also but I was a little nervous wasn't sure if everything was on the up and up so I kept it moving. I'm glad you reported about her and that she was a fun date I'll make sure I stop the next time I see her.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 20:19 #26533Senior Member

Posts: 88Ocean City
Was in Ocean city for the Sunfest festival and could not find any SW. Driving back to Baltimore and will check BP.
-
09-26-15 09:33 #26532Senior Member

Posts: 162Kiara
Used to be a regular of kiara but I moved to ATL and lost her contact. Will be back in town next weekend and would love to get back with Kiara. I greatly appreciate if someone can share her new contact with me, thank you.
-
09-26-15 03:40 #26531Senior Member

Posts: 114Hooked up with Kitty for the first time since I got her number on the street. Beautiful girl. Clean, sane, no drug issues. She nicely made it clear that she wasn't the typical 20 buck SW. We just did a short car thing to get acquainted. Wow! Skills are over the top and she really gets into it. Tuition was higher than the norm but I'll gladly pay extra for this kind of quality. Said she prefers to work with just a few regulars. Hopefully got me a long term go to girl.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 00:40 #26530

Posts: 906Just one small correction
Theft and illegal exploitation of another person's work isn't a capitalist trait. Instead, that sort of behavior belongs to the socialist / Marxist crowd, who believe that they have a right to seize (without fair compensation) the fruits of someone else's labors and re-distribute it to other people who did nothing to earn or produce it.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
By contrast, our mongering activities (and those of the providers we visit) are a prime example of capitalism at its purest, namely: voluntary economic transactions between two people, based on perceived values that each other has, and the affect of supply and demand on the prices that we pay. And, our video-sharing activities represent a form of charity, voluntarily sharing (without charge) the fruits of our labors with others.
And now, as A2 might say, "Back to the pussy".
P.S. - And just to demonstrate that voluntary charity (What other form of charity is there? Here are some more free pics of my last visit with the BBW MILF provider whom I've reviewed thrice earlier. Enjoy. .
-
09-25-15 23:40 #26529Senior Member

Posts: 124Searching for digits
Nobody returning my texts.
I'm assuming old digits anyone care to share new ones?
Thanks play safe and monger on.
-
09-25-15 23:34 #26528Senior Member

Posts: 2419Actually I was told by a reliable source (in LE) some of the sites have been under scrutiny for some time now.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
They encouraged me to set up the contract system in order to cover my ass.
Gov. Guys love to follow the money.
-
09-25-15 23:32 #26527Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Charm City Clips
I am wondering who is behind this. I am not paying any video I ever take. Promised private collection and it stays private collection. But it is messed up.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
09-25-15 23:00 #26526Senior Member

Posts: 614Bigger fish to fry
There is bigger fish out there. The gov't isn't going to spend time and resources going after a 2 bit amateur operation with minimal site traffic and revenue. The only way these guys will get investigated is if they get linked to a much larger crime or operation or the girls themselves step up and pursue charges. However that'll require time, money and patience. We all know that's not going to happen and I'm sure these predators know that too which is why the prey on these girls.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-15 21:42 #26525Senior Member

Posts: 2419I got a call from Ranee the other day about this matter. I actually have contracts with her and some of the ladies that state that I cannot profit from the sessions.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
I was told that you can share electronic information, but once you profit from it, it's pandering and actually a business; so it can be taxed. IRS anyone?
The people doing this are going to be investigated and if there has been a monetary gain the gov wants a part of it. She is not being compensated and is trying to find out who set it up.
Meanwhile, don't give the site any of your money.










Reply With Quote




