Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3888
-
09-27-15 08:17 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 1038I got one recently, so being curious I signed up. Was not impressed in the least and haven't been back. Can't hold a candle to this site.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 00:46 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 63Deb,
Oops!
Railman.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 21:17 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 2121Got one a long time ago SPAM.
Originally Posted by StripClubDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 20:04 #1680Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844I was out at Dunkin Donuts around the corner from my apt and my client arrived early. He said he was parked in front of Walgreens so I drove over there and we would walk to my apt. So I see the only lone guy in a car in front of Walgreens and I smiled at him and he nodded his head. I went over to his car window and told him he could follow me across the street to my apt. It was the wrong guy! Lmao. I was so embarrassed. My new client saw the whole thing while standing a ways behind me and thought it was funny. My client was parked on the side of Walgreens. I assume that the front of Walgreens meant where the entrance is located. LOL. Don't you think? I wonder what that guy thought of me casually asking him to come over to my place. He looked really puzzled. I told him I thought he was another guy I was supposed to meet. LOL I'm such a **** / *****! LOL.
Deb.
-
09-26-15 11:14 #1679Banned Member

Posts: 1004A2 help?
Hi A2, Question, on each thread it states the number of pics in the thread and when you click on that number it opens another window where you can click on a link to the pic and open it to view individually. If their are 200 pics in a thread it is very cumbersome to click on each link, view the pic then close the window because there is no back button and then click on the number of pics in the thread and start the process over again. Is there a way to have these pics appear as thumbnails that can be easily scrolled through, viewed and closed without closing the page and clicking blindly on the pic links?
Thanks,
Fever.
-
09-24-15 07:04 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 353Texted and chatted with her
Although I never partook, I did have a conversation with this girl. Seemed. Legit, was staying at the hotel. Near unos in Revere. I believe she wanted 180 for the hour. Had another girl with her at the time. Been around here and there. Seek the nice enough.
Originally Posted by Energizerbunne
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-15 20:22 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 209Anyone have any thoughs on this?
Here's the ad:
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-sexy/31128982
When I "googled" the number, one result was this:
http://www.escortbusts.com/617-615-1824/
-
09-23-15 15:41 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 2682That's backpage scamming the girls, they need to pay more to have the ad show for more than a few minutes. I've heard quite a few complaining about it. The ads are still there, they're just way down at the bottom (after several pages), but they'll still show in searches.
Originally Posted by Sampox
[View Original Post]
They started that when they stopped taking credit cards, and started only accepting bitcoin (which a lot of the girls can't figure out how to do).
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-22-15 17:56 #1675Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844I think I just found the most expensive backpage girl ever!
What do you think about these rates A2?
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...easer/13006741
That chick would make 60 bucks an hour down here. No fucking way I'd pay that price but I have seen higher.
A2
-
09-22-15 16:35 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 63Not really a report, but a question
I was going to be in the area and had been intrigued in the past by Mya's reviews. I. Thought I might give her a try even though out of my price and comfort zone. She advertises from time to time on BackPage. When I look directly at ads I don't see her, but if I do a search on her name a current ad comes up. When I check the time and go back to the ads the ad in the search isn't there. Is this normal? Or is some kind of scam or something else going on? Any thoughts? Thanks.
-
09-21-15 01:42 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 2197My review in New York
Went to the Big Apple, saw a Russian MILF and wrote something about her in Brooklyn Backpage section 3-4 days ago. Today got a comment to that post. I tell you, they are weird there in NY LOL.
-
09-04-15 12:09 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 138Good Words.
Thanks man. Wise words.
Originally Posted by StressedOut
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 08:40 #1671

Posts: 1286Computer.
Deb, it sounds like a virus, or more appropriately a phishing bot. I have had those in the past. My new (free) virus program eliminated that issue.
Rob.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 16:59 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 1856Interesting
There is an old saying that if you wait until the last girl is left at a bar you'll have the best fuck of your life. Not to mention the old adage about never marrying a pretty girl. Anyway in my travels I have found that it is indeed true that the 'not so hot and perfectly built' girls tend to be the best pick-ups. I'm not sure if it is because they are not full of themselves. Or appreciate the attention given to them. Or they just don't get it often but they tend to be the best.
Originally Posted by PSmith
[View Original Post]
So I would say. Number 1. Number 2. And add down to earth as number 3. SO.
-
09-02-15 12:39 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 558Viagra Discount
I posted an overview of Pfizer's Viagra Discount Program in the "Viagra & other Performance Enhancements" thread:
Originally Posted by ShortStroke
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2556590
You can get a 50% savings off the amount of your co-pay or your out-of-pocket cost.
The cash price for 100 mg Viagra in this area's pharmacies is between $25 and $35 per tablet. Perhaps you pay (co-pay) $10 a tablet because your insurance covers ED drugs.










Reply With Quote




