The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 260 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    My order of preference would be 1, 7, 8, 2, 5, 6.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    My preference would be:

    1. Welcoming attitude (most important).

    2. No clock watching.

    3. Insists multiple pops laughingly.

    4. Loves cum.

    5. No holes barred.

    6. Enjoys BJ.

    7. Cute face.

    8. Great body.

    No surprises that for me, women are more desirable by their action attributes and not physical attributes. I have had sex with beautiful lazy women and after 15 seconds, they become just a hole unless they reciprocate and come alive. If they come alive, man. Nothing like a hot female body in arms.

  2. #1667

    Viagra discount

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    On the Viagra website there is a discount offer to be used 3 times that gives you a 50 percent discount. Costco gave me 7 pills 100 mg for 139.00.

    You print out the coupon or offer. Also looking for pharmacies on line that offer legit Viagra at a discount.

    CM.
    That a 50% discount off the $139? Or you paying $139 with the discount?

    Normal drugstore prices w / script cost about $10 per pill.

    Beware of the Canadian suppliers as they are look alikes but not the same.

  3. #1666

    Personally

    I'd love a provider with #3 and #5.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    My preference would be:

    1. Welcoming attitude (most important).

    2. No clock watching.

    3. Insists multiple pops laughingly.

    4. Loves cum.

    5. No holes barred.

    6. Enjoys BJ.

    7. Cute face.

    8. Great body.

    No surprises that for me, women are more desirable by their action attributes and not physical attributes. I have had sex with beautiful lazy women and after 15 seconds, they become just a hole unless they reciprocate and come alive. If they come alive, man. Nothing like a hot female body in arms.

  4. #1665

    What would your dream 1 hour with provider be?

    My preference would be:

    1. Welcoming attitude (most important).

    2. No clock watching.

    3. Insists multiple pops laughingly.

    4. Loves cum.

    5. No holes barred.

    6. Enjoys BJ.

    7. Cute face.

    8. Great body.

    No surprises that for me, women are more desirable by their action attributes and not physical attributes. I have had sex with beautiful lazy women and after 15 seconds, they become just a hole unless they reciprocate and come alive. If they come alive, man. Nothing like a hot female body in arms.

  5. #1664

    Just wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to second on Cyn. Nice personable spinner, GFE all the way and in many people's opinion the best BBBJ in town. A real sweetheart personality-wise. Not a Ms. Universe material but quite an ok looking "girl next door" type that won't break your bank too.
    Did anybody get with her yet I haven't seen her in about 2 years just wondering if she is still worth it and yes the best BBBJ I have ever had.

  6. #1663

    AM Hack

    You know what I am talking about.

    I have access to the DB. Found some people from my town there.

    If you were dumb enough to use your credit card or real address / email, and want to verify, let me know. Anybody who paid from 2009 is there.

    Stay safe.

  7. #1662

    Viagra discount

    On the Viagra website there is a discount offer to be used 3 times that gives you a 50 percent discount. Costco gave me 7 pills 100 mg for 139.00.

    You print out the coupon or offer. Also looking for pharmacies on line that offer legit Viagra at a discount.

    CM.

  8. #1661
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Comment to Ambrose and sharing intel on a great provider

    To Ambrose: I should write a book. LOL. Starting from when I worked in a peep booth at 21, stripping 23 to 32 and working in the mental health field from 1993 up to a few years ago. I will post some more stories occasionally to keep the board interesting from an escort's perspective. LOL.

    Intel: I am very familiar with a beautiful, blonde, full figured provider. Nice, large, real tits, a blonde hair bombshell. She looks a bit like an older Anna Nicole Smith voluptious and sexy as hell! She enjoys dressing up in lingerie for her clients. She's looking for more business so I thought I'd let you guys know about her. She's that good! Sexy, passionate and very sweet. And she's a nympho like me! She's offering half an hour special at 150. She usually doesn't do half hours, but she said she'd do it for the board members, kind of like a meet and greet to see if you like her. Anyway her hour rate is 250, but she sometimes offers specials on hour rates as well. Pm me for contact info.

    Xoxo.

    Debbie.

  9. #1660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    I feel like a posting hog. LOL. Ok so I've gotten some interesting calls today. I don't mind crossdressers and such, I think that's hot, but what I got with the first call this morning, I answered and a guy in an effeminate voice, sounded like a man trying to sound like a woman, He said something like "Hello Mistress, I want to be your sub and slave. " I asked so what would our appointment entail, what would you do to be my slave?" He replied "I want to strictly pleasure you an eat your pussy the entire time. " Usually I'd love this sort of an appointment, but I'm attracted to somewhat manly men, although I still love the sensitive, intellectual types, but an effeminate man is not my thing. He said he was in the Boston airport area. I told him to mapquest the airport and the north shore Ma, hung up hoping he wouldn't call back.

    I had a cross dresser who strictly wanted to eat my pussy. I didn't mind that he wore lingerie, makeup and a wig, it's kinky right and cross dressers can still be masculine? What the deal breaker was that he had long hot pink nails. Something about the site of long hot pink nails on a man, if I had a penis it would have shrunk at the thought of it. So I gave him to a escort friend of mine.

    Otherwise I got a call from a guy who offered me 50 for half an hour. Weird thing is he called me yesterday and today with the same offer. I'm thinking to myself I wonder if escorts accept 50 for half hours? Next guy called and asked me if I'd take 20 for a quickie. He had a thick accent so maybe escorts in his home country do quickies for 20? I decided to text both of them asking them if they've seen escorts who agree to these low rates. The 50 dollar guy said no. He just thought he was so hot I should see him for 50 anyway! Then he texted me he's so hot, he asked if I'd see him for free. LOL. I tell guys like this that I charge the hot young studly guys double the price. LOL. Entitled guys like these are so annoying! The 20 dollar deal guy said he has seen escorts who charge 20 for quickies but wouldn't tell me who, because he said it was confidential information. LOL.

    Last text I got was a guy asking my rates (even though they are listed on my ad, which is not biggie.) LOL. He also asked about "backdoor" I replied and he asked the same questions again and I could tell by the texts English isn't his first language. So I told him I only see guys who speak English well. He asked "Why is that?" LOL. WTF!

    I actually did see a guy who could barely make an appointment, but I was slow so WTF. Unfortanately the only sexy words he spoke in English were "come on, come on" and "I love you. " So the session was half an hour and at the end I asked him how he wanted to finish. Fucking, oral or jerking himself off on me. His response was something like "I finish? I go now? I was able to find out with difficulty that he spoke Hindi. So I went to my computer and did an English to Hindi translation. Unfortunately he could only speak Hindi, he couldn't read and write Hindi! Very frustrating. We did manage to finish the appointment anyway, I took the lead and didn't ask him what he wanted. What really puzzled me was he works at Dominoes (he was wearing his uniform when he came over) So for anyone who's curious, you don't necessarily have to speak English when you work there. LOL.

    End of story. I haven't made a dime. My escort friend in Waltham is having the same type of day as I am. Her first appointment was a guy who didn't bring any money. Thankfully she asked the "donation" ahead of time!
    Deb, have you ever thought about writing a book? I know escorts get all kinds of wierdos but it seems that you get much more than your share. It would certainly be an interesting read.

  10. #1659
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Where are all the usasg members who post in the general section??

    I feel like a posting hog. LOL. Ok so I've gotten some interesting calls today. I don't mind crossdressers and such, I think that's hot, but what I got with the first call this morning, I answered and a guy in an effeminate voice, sounded like a man trying to sound like a woman, He said something like "Hello Mistress, I want to be your sub and slave. " I asked so what would our appointment entail, what would you do to be my slave?" He replied "I want to strictly pleasure you an eat your pussy the entire time. " Usually I'd love this sort of an appointment, but I'm attracted to somewhat manly men, although I still love the sensitive, intellectual types, but an effeminate man is not my thing. He said he was in the Boston airport area. I told him to mapquest the airport and the north shore Ma, hung up hoping he wouldn't call back.

    I had a cross dresser who strictly wanted to eat my pussy. I didn't mind that he wore lingerie, makeup and a wig, it's kinky right and cross dressers can still be masculine? What the deal breaker was that he had long hot pink nails. Something about the site of long hot pink nails on a man, if I had a penis it would have shrunk at the thought of it. So I gave him to a escort friend of mine.

    Otherwise I got a call from a guy who offered me 50 for half an hour. Weird thing is he called me yesterday and today with the same offer. I'm thinking to myself I wonder if escorts accept 50 for half hours? Next guy called and asked me if I'd take 20 for a quickie. He had a thick accent so maybe escorts in his home country do quickies for 20? I decided to text both of them asking them if they've seen escorts who agree to these low rates. The 50 dollar guy said no. He just thought he was so hot I should see him for 50 anyway! Then he texted me he's so hot, he asked if I'd see him for free. LOL. I tell guys like this that I charge the hot young studly guys double the price. LOL. Entitled guys like these are so annoying! The 20 dollar deal guy said he has seen escorts who charge 20 for quickies but wouldn't tell me who, because he said it was confidential information. LOL.

    Last text I got was a guy asking my rates (even though they are listed on my ad, which is not biggie.) LOL. He also asked about "backdoor" I replied and he asked the same questions again and I could tell by the texts English isn't his first language. So I told him I only see guys who speak English well. He asked "Why is that?" LOL. WTF!

    I actually did see a guy who could barely make an appointment, but I was slow so WTF. Unfortanately the only sexy words he spoke in English were "come on, come on" and "I love you. " So the session was half an hour and at the end I asked him how he wanted to finish. Fucking, oral or jerking himself off on me. His response was something like "I finish? I go now? I was able to find out with difficulty that he spoke Hindi. So I went to my computer and did an English to Hindi translation. Unfortunately he could only speak Hindi, he couldn't read and write Hindi! Very frustrating. We did manage to finish the appointment anyway, I took the lead and didn't ask him what he wanted. What really puzzled me was he works at Dominoes (he was wearing his uniform when he came over) So for anyone who's curious, you don't necessarily have to speak English when you work there. LOL.

    End of story. I haven't made a dime. My escort friend in Waltham is having the same type of day as I am. Her first appointment was a guy who didn't bring any money. Thankfully she asked the "donation" ahead of time!

  11. #1658
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    A new pill out to make a woman horny! There's a pill for that?? LOL

    Thankfully I don't need a pill. I need to learn to reduce my urges otherwise I'm going to start masterbating in public places! Escorting makes me hornier than any pill or drug!

    http://news.yahoo.com/fda-approves-f...224619263.html

  12. #1657
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    This is so friggin hysterical! A formula on how to find the perfect wife or gf


  13. #1656
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Look what I found! Do they conduct stings on the e harmony dating site?

    www.eharmony.com › . › Wallingford Singles.

    EHarmony.

    Meet member #5117368513 A Single Woman in Wallingford, CT 32 / prostitute and nurse. Meet Singles Like Me.

  14. #1655

    Cyn, UTR

    Since she hasn't offered incall, I haven't seen her. I just don't do outcall or cardates, but she does tempt me to break my own rule.

    Nice kid who is extremely accommodating, and as others have said, very good value. Best BBBJ I have ever experienced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Some of you may remember Cynthia and some may not but she contacted me today and needs some help. Cynthia is an attractive white girl with a thin body. The problem is she can't host. As I remember she gave one of the best BJ's I ever had and greedily swallowed every drop. She is good in all other positions too. PM me for her digits. Also I have nothing to do with this girls business so please don't ask me questions about rates etc. , all of that is between you guys and her.

  15. #1654

    Any local pharmacy for Viagra at reasonal prices??

    Some one posted about a pharmacy in Fall river a while back. Now I cannot find the info.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks CM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape