Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,891 to 34,905 of 61383
-
09-25-15 23:40 #26493Senior Member

Posts: 124Searching for digits
Nobody returning my texts.
I'm assuming old digits anyone care to share new ones?
Thanks play safe and monger on.
-
09-25-15 23:34 #26492Senior Member

Posts: 2419Actually I was told by a reliable source (in LE) some of the sites have been under scrutiny for some time now.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
They encouraged me to set up the contract system in order to cover my ass.
Gov. Guys love to follow the money.
-
09-25-15 23:32 #26491Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Charm City Clips
I am wondering who is behind this. I am not paying any video I ever take. Promised private collection and it stays private collection. But it is messed up.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
09-25-15 23:00 #26490Senior Member

Posts: 614Bigger fish to fry
There is bigger fish out there. The gov't isn't going to spend time and resources going after a 2 bit amateur operation with minimal site traffic and revenue. The only way these guys will get investigated is if they get linked to a much larger crime or operation or the girls themselves step up and pursue charges. However that'll require time, money and patience. We all know that's not going to happen and I'm sure these predators know that too which is why the prey on these girls.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-15 21:42 #26489Senior Member

Posts: 2419I got a call from Ranee the other day about this matter. I actually have contracts with her and some of the ladies that state that I cannot profit from the sessions.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
I was told that you can share electronic information, but once you profit from it, it's pandering and actually a business; so it can be taxed. IRS anyone?
The people doing this are going to be investigated and if there has been a monetary gain the gov wants a part of it. She is not being compensated and is trying to find out who set it up.
Meanwhile, don't give the site any of your money.
-
09-25-15 18:02 #26488Senior Member

Posts: 978Crystal
What large woman she is now from what she used to be. I have to respectfully disagree calling her an idol now, but everybody has to ride a moped once in a while.
-
09-25-15 12:43 #26487Senior Member

Posts: 1788SW Idol Crystal
Crystal has a new number and she wanted to let trusted and contributing seniors have it. As you can see she has put on a lot of weight but she still has all the qualities that make her a SW Idol! Just all around a fun girl to be with.
-
09-25-15 12:22 #26486Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kiara
You're absolutely right. That's why I stopped posting videos a while back, even though I have them. I, too, was worried that something like this might happen. It did previously with pictures from here being stolen and posted elsewhere. There was a time that videos could be posted right here on USASG. I wish they could do that again. I just deleted all the videos I had posted previously on CCP. I suggest everybody do the same. These girls trusted us and some douchebag is going to steal them and profit from them, and the star of the video doesn't get compensated? It's not fair for her or for us. We incurred the expense and she did the work. That's bullshit!
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-15 08:59 #26485Senior Member

Posts: 114Kelly
Hooked up with Kelly on Washington Boulevard yesterday. Very attractive strawberry blonde from the Eastern shore. Such a nice day yesterday. I asked her if she wanted to take a walk in the woods. Got a blanket from the trunk and found a secluded spot. Started out with a fantastic BBBJ and then hit it from the front and then doggy. Couldn't hold back any longer. Pulled the cover off and finished in her mouth. This chick is like super GFE. She even apologized for having to spit some of it out. Really seems needy. Just wanting to please anyway she can. Got digits. Will definitely see her again ASAP!
-
09-25-15 08:22 #26484Senior Member

Posts: 134I was with her Wednesday. She's still her normal awesome self. She told me she got a text from someone she doesn't know telling her people are selling vids of her on that stupid site. I haven't checked out that site yet. Are they straight up stealing like all the other Charm City Page sites were? Because if that's the case, that's some faggot shit right there. I've been preaching against that Charm City Page shit for awhile now theorizing something like this would happen. Fuck that website and the faggots who run it.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
It's not just about the content that we so painstakingly get together, working with the girls, having them do vids with us and jeopardizing our relationship with them for this website's monetary gain. It's that they make money off these girls without giving them anything in return. They're cyber pimps. Weak ass capitalist exploiting coward. How do we report those fuckers for not having the appropriate licenses to use these girls' likeness? Does anyone have a way to fuck with them?
-
09-25-15 07:40 #26483Regular Member

Posts: 3I spotted kiara about a week and half ago. She had just crossed over MLK blvd walking west on Pratt street.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-15 04:55 #26482Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kiara
I, too, have been trying to reach her for about six weeks but get no response. I know she isn't locked up, at least not in Maryland. I hope someone hears from her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 18:06 #26481Senior Member

Posts: 1319Took a couple days off from mongering in honor of the Holy Father's visit. Now that I'm backed up a bit, it's time to hit the streets. Haven't seen much worth stopping for on Pontiac so will take my clogged ass over to WW to see what's available. Happy Hunting and God Bless!
-
09-24-15 17:50 #26480Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kiara Curious
I haven't seen her for about 2 months now. I plan on trying to get in touch with her early next week. I was wondering about her physical appearance. She looked okay, but, a bit too thin the last time we hooked up. Has she gained any weight? Are the marks healing up? I will see her for myself soon, I would just like a little heads up if anyone has seen her recently. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 17:37 #26479Regular Member

Posts: 8Crystal
Anyone have a number for BP Pontiac crystal?
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





