Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 22120
-
09-23-15 11:51 #10420Regular Member

Posts: 12Passing through
Passing through the area staying off of nw 36th ave / north airport. Any suggestions on where I might find late night entertainment? Kind of new to all this so any help is appreciated.
-
09-22-15 21:15 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 1129Can you empty your mailbox. Tried to PM you.
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 16:34 #10418Pedophile

Posts: 933Clear out your inbox my friend. I remember Michelle. Use to see her in wpb. Would you mind inboxing me her digits? Would love to see her again.
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 12:21 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 156Clear your mailbox out some.
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 00:18 #10416Senior Member

Posts: 501Michelle
I don't get out much and when I do I usually strike out. The other night I got lucky and spotted a pretty blond on 79th street. She stood out like a sore thumb. I pulled over and she gladly jumped in with an ear to ear smile. I was unsure if she was on the level or a LEO in disguise. She quickly eased my suspicions with a LEO check which she insisted on. We went for a ride and found a nice spot for a BBBJ. Michelle is very accommodating and although she couldn't go as deep as I would have preferred, she did try her best and took direction well with a the perfect amount of licking the shaft and attention to the boys. I inquired if she swallowed and without specifically asking for it, she took it all down and even opened up and said "AAAH" to prove that it was all gone. Before I dropped her off we exchanged numbers.
Michelle is a former escort on indi. A little less than a year ago she was in high demand in that community. Unfortunately for her, she was unlucky and dealt a bad hand. She was fortunate to escape a motorcycle accident with nothing more than bad burns on both of her calves. I took a liking to her and even saw her the very next day for more than just third base. The Cowgirl was very well executed, and she also seemed to enjoy a hard pounding during mish. Aside from performance, her friendly disposition is her other good quality. I enjoyed my time with her and will definitely repeat.
-
09-21-15 14:09 #10415Senior Member

Posts: 80Wtf!
LSS, so I was coming back from homedepot and something tells me to take a back street get off 46th street, I'm glad I listened to my first instinct I ran into a big booby Barbie rI ding a bike. No that's her name Barbie, you guys calm down let me sample the goods first before you start inboxing me. Later tonight I will see her.
-
09-21-15 12:24 #10414Pedophile

Posts: 933LOL that happened to me once. I won't say who but I got serviced in my car as I was at the drive thru window at checkers. The girl working at checkers had her back to me, she comes to hand me the food and see's me being serviced and goes "Ohhh. Well then". The SW who will remain nameless just looks up, smiles and goes back to work on me. LOL. I took the food and left. Funny part was, the SW dared me to do this so I did. (I'm sure some will doubt this. Since I have my haters but ah well. This was like a year ago).
Originally Posted by AMFoxtrot
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-15 12:08 #10413Senior Member

Posts: 149Like To Stay Inconspicuous
Yeah, I picked up some water at the Checkers and left it next to her, tried to wake her but she was done, totally KOd. Could've been more forceful but I don't like being out on the daylight in front of the checkers' staff staring at me as I try to get some service. (I've actually gotten a CBJ from Britney in Hollywood as the Arby's staff all looked from afar, didn't realize it till it was over and I was pulling out to points and stares, luckily no LEO though).
Originally Posted by JoeBlack
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-15 08:54 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 189Jacksonville
I was wondering the same about her to and, I have asked the same question but no one responded to me. So I just left It alone I recently called her old number only to find out It's not her number anymore.
Originally Posted by KingOfTheBlues
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-15 00:10 #10411Senior Member

Posts: 235Elizabeth blonde WSW
Does anyone have info on Elizabeth she was living in the old yellow apartment building that was recently torn down on biscayne, she use to text me all the time have not heard from her in a while and now I lost her number.
-
09-20-15 15:46 #10410Senior Member

Posts: 1040Hey Jack
Glad you came back to chat with us degenerates. A friend also told me about this. I usually carry some extra bottles of water with me and it's a great ice breaker on these hot ass days.
Originally Posted by JoeBlack
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-15 15:34 #10409Banned Member

Posts: 43Thanks Taxi
Just got of the phone with them and everything is set up for Tuesday. Thanks again. If your not doing anything tonight stop by the bar after 9:00 and I'll buy you a couple of beers.
-
09-20-15 15:25 #10408Senior Member

Posts: 1292Save pussy for a rainy day
Save pussy for a rainy day. Next time stop quickly and take her info. A good friend of mine from this board is a real pro at picking up ****** and keeping them for the long run. One of his habits is very simple but effective. If he is limited on time or his ball sack is already empty but he runs into a wh () re he stops and chats with them for a few minutes, gives them a small gift and makes them feel good, with such action he builds rapport for a future encounter. A box of cigarettes or a well time lunch treat can go a long way.
JB.
Originally Posted by AMFoxtrot
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-15 13:07 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 149KOd SW
Hey guys, passed by the checkers on 79th and saw this, anyone picks her up share info, she looks good man.
-
09-20-15 09:13 #10406Senior Member

Posts: 1040Not Bad
If you only saw 4 it sounds like a winner. I've been over there when there were 4 on about every street I went on!
Originally Posted by MiamiThug
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




