Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 22905
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17115
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Sunny from Vegas days?
    If you are looking for bartender Sunny from Vegas at least the's, very funny when drunk, she was at Green Tee, the last time I went there about a month ago.

  2. #17114
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Sunny from Vegas days?
    I don't recall a Sunny but then again. I never frequented there much before. I remember a Sunny at You and I, same one?

  3. #17113
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Donna has been added on as a third mama along with Miji and Kelly. Now they officially have more mamas there as they do customers. LOL.

    Watch out for road blocks brothers.
    What happened to Sunny from Vegas days?

  4. #17112

    Sena baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    Your baby was in the booths at 904 Wednesday night with some guy (wasn't me). Buy her more than a few beers and ask about takeout at her place on Loholiho.
    That chick get one pooch too. I got a pic of her outside smoking and looks like she 3 mos prego. Maybe baby get one other meaning LOL.

  5. #17111

    Slow Friday

    I was out around 10 pm last night to get gas from Costco and was driving around trying to decide on a place to stop, most of the bars look pretty damn slow, so I decided to go to town and visit Splash. It was pretty busy there but kinda cleared out by 12:30 am when I went home. Jaye and Momi, were looking fine, Chanel and Hani were very busy.

  6. #17110

    La Novia

    Donna has been added on as a third mama along with Miji and Kelly. Now they officially have more mamas there as they do customers. LOL.

    Watch out for road blocks brothers.

  7. #17109
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Sorry you can't use this name either.

    See what happens when you piss me off?

    A2

  8. #17108

    Kangaroo

    Drunk brother came into Spotlite asking for the Kangaroo. When he said that, all the KBs started laughing like they knew what he meant. The power of the internet is a crazy thing. Bruddah was so drunk he didn't even know he was in the wrong bar for Kangaroo hunting.

  9. #17107
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboozer  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo's BA and el capitan CaptinCook for the intel. I will be visiting the establishment one day soon. My drinking buddy and I used to go there years ago as the mama was a client of my friend when he was with MorganStanleyDeanWitter. Went there a couple of times for Marilyn's (bartendress) be-day and big pinoy Richies be-day too. Even better I can go visit my cousin who owns the auto specialist shop in the corner. Eh BeerAddict we got to meet up one day braddah man. Fo real kine. I like laugh my old goat ass til I pass out shooting the shit with you. Guaranz ballbaranz we seen each other already buuu. I go pm one day cuzz.
    I'm sure at some point we have crossed paths. I always tell guys you can tell who I am when I sit at the bar. I start drinking green bottles then take Macallan shots straight up the rest of the night. Not too many of us weirdos who drink that toxic beverage. LOL. Been frequenting 904, Spotlite and Starlite in Kalihi. 74, Splash and Summit in town and Genius bar in Waikiki. See you around brother.

    Be safe brothers.

  10. #17106
    Quote Originally Posted by DickTracy25  [View Original Post]
    Sena baby at Spotlite, she got a pretty face of an angel, know her for a few months, we are clicking well, notice Sena like to drink the baby bottle beer, I bought her a few.
    Your baby was in the booths at 904 Wednesday night with some guy (wasn't me). Buy her more than a few beers and ask about takeout at her place on Loholiho.

  11. #17105

    What time she come in

    She must have come in after 6, cause I did not see her when I go there to catch some afternoon football game.

    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is there and not in Korea. Last few weeks she has been there every time I have gone there.
    .

  12. #17104
    Quote Originally Posted by DickTracy25  [View Original Post]
    I probably be at Spotlite Saturday watch the UH game, Mama Sandy give good food.

    .
    I'll be at 74. There's a ton of girls who open their legs there if you got game. My friends and I are doing over half of them both in and out of the bar. See you there!

  13. #17103

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DickTracy25  [View Original Post]
    Sena baby at Spotlite, she got a pretty face of an angel, know her for a few months, we are clicking well, notice Sena like to drink the baby bottle beer, I bought her a few.

    Two other princesses at Splash I am seeing, name withheld due to too many crazy jerks around. Splash doing okay at football game time today, a lot of Korean dudes hang out there lately.

    At Lilac, did not see Michelle there for a while, maybe we come in at a different time, or she might have gone to Korea.

    Saw a town KBG training at the UFC gym today, try to teach her how to hit a heavy bag, she afraid that might broke her pretty nails.

    Call it a night early, the Rail construction work is killing my back.
    Michelle is there and not in Korea. Last few weeks she has been there every time I have gone there.

  14. #17102

    Spotlite

    I probably be at Spotlite Saturday watch the UH game, Mama Sandy give good food.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Monday night football? Tonight? Where you going be? I will be out early evening.
    .

  15. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by Baboozer  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo's BA and el capitan CaptinCook for the intel. I will be visiting the establishment one day soon. My drinking buddy and I used to go there years ago as the mama was a client of my friend when he was with MorganStanleyDeanWitter. Went there a couple of times for Marilyn's (bartendress) be-day and big pinoy Richies be-day too. Even better I can go visit my cousin who owns the auto specialist shop in the corner. Eh BeerAddict we got to meet up one day braddah man. Fo real kine. I like laugh my old goat ass til I pass out shooting the shit with you. Guaranz ballbaranz we seen each other already buuu. I go pm one day cuzz.
    Monday night football? Tonight? Where you going be? I will be out early evening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape