Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 636 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmng2  [View Original Post]
    I know. I was hoping to avoid the process of going to the store to get a prepaid card. .
    They now take Visa in addition to MC, and you can also do check.

  2. #1307
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    Presidents Lincoln and Jackson will help you.
    I know. I was hoping to avoid the process of going to the store to get a prepaid card. .

  3. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmng2  [View Original Post]
    I deleted my account, and really shouldn't have. Anyone interested in helping me out of quarantine?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/nmng3

    Thanks.
    Presidents Lincoln and Jackson will help you.

  4. #1305
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Quarantine

    I deleted my account, and really shouldn't have. Anyone interested in helping me out of quarantine?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/nmng3

    Thanks.

  5. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddan218  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, her name is Inga and she's from Russia.

    Search this site with that name and you will get a lot of reports on her.
    Yep, I remember doing a search and finding a little too much personal info about her.

  6. #1303

    T

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info?

    Friend said she is kindy kookoo (crazy)?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelCheeks7
    She definitely not all there. Seems really obsessed with plastic surgery (she's had multiple nose jobs). If BBFS was your interest, she no longer provides that service.

  7. #1302
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Hope life's been good to you.
    http://www.vevo.com/watch/katy-perry...y/USUV71400617

    "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ".

    – Steve Jobs.

  8. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    No it was actually her I was talking to, through PM and over the phone. There was no booker involved.
    Via PM you were most definitely corresponding with TheBadGirls' booker. Good booker BTW.

  9. #1300

    Happy Birthday

    Hope life's been good to you.

  10. #1299

    Kim looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazeeeyez  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kim a couple months back and it was a very mediocre session. She was rushed and clearly did not like to kiss at all. I have been hesitant to set anything up with Perla cause of my experience with Kim. It sounds like I shouldn't have assumed they would all be the same. Thanks for the review.
    But Perla just has that look about her. I thought about trying Kim too, but maybe I will hold off.

  11. #1298

    No I actually talked to her

    Quote Originally Posted by PeachSkoal  [View Original Post]
    It was the booker you were talking to.

    She does have a nice ass.
    No it was actually her I was talking to, through PM and over the phone. There was no booker involved.

  12. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info?

    Friend said she is kindy kookoo (crazy)?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelCheeks7
    She looks and is boney as a meth head.

  13. #1296

    Maybe I'll give them another shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Seen Perla from the Bad Girls today. Very pretty girl from Ensenada, Mexico. Here for a few months visiting. Contacted her through pm, and she answered right back, she is very prompt answering back real quick.

    Anyhow she is a sweet girl through email, text and in person. Dark skin latina, with a exotic look, short 5'1 petite with a nice hips and ass. Looks better than her pics. Her English is good, but broken when listening, she don't understand it very well.

    Got to her place, and she was dressed in lingerie, after a lismall talk, she start kissing and kissing all over. Very sensual. Than from there BBBJ, than on to CG. She very skilled rider and really gets into it. Than on to miss and pop. Total damage. 120 for 15.

    Next time I may go longer. Will repeat and recommend. She travels between here and Mexico, so you have to catch her when you can.

    That was my first time contacting someone with a collection of girls.
    I saw Kim a couple months back and it was a very mediocre session. She was rushed and clearly did not like to kiss at all. I have been hesitant to set anything up with Perla cause of my experience with Kim. It sounds like I shouldn't have assumed they would all be the same. Thanks for the review.

  14. #1295

    It is her

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info?

    Friend said she is kindy kookoo (crazy)?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelCheeks7
    Yes that is her. Inga and she is what all the post say except I do not think she goes bare as easy if at all anymore.

  15. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info?

    Friend said she is kindy kookoo (crazy)?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelCheeks7
    BaldyCruiser had tons of post on her. She used to do BB but from what I ave read she does not any more.

    Very cold / uninterested.

    BTW. I think she has been a student for 10 years now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape