Thread: Korean Bar Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 22905
-
09-19-15 21:39 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 98If you are looking for bartender Sunny from Vegas at least the's, very funny when drunk, she was at Green Tee, the last time I went there about a month ago.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 19:17 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 531I don't recall a Sunny but then again. I never frequented there much before. I remember a Sunny at You and I, same one?
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 18:12 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 338What happened to Sunny from Vegas days?
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 17:08 #17112Senior Member

Posts: 232Sena baby
That chick get one pooch too. I got a pic of her outside smoking and looks like she 3 mos prego. Maybe baby get one other meaning LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnRoss
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 14:10 #17111Senior Member

Posts: 98Slow Friday
I was out around 10 pm last night to get gas from Costco and was driving around trying to decide on a place to stop, most of the bars look pretty damn slow, so I decided to go to town and visit Splash. It was pretty busy there but kinda cleared out by 12:30 am when I went home. Jaye and Momi, were looking fine, Chanel and Hani were very busy.
-
09-19-15 13:51 #17110Senior Member

Posts: 531La Novia
Donna has been added on as a third mama along with Miji and Kelly. Now they officially have more mamas there as they do customers. LOL.
Watch out for road blocks brothers.
-
09-19-15 12:33 #17109Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
Sorry you can't use this name either.
See what happens when you piss me off?
A2
-
09-19-15 03:30 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 531Kangaroo
Drunk brother came into Spotlite asking for the Kangaroo. When he said that, all the KBs started laughing like they knew what he meant. The power of the internet is a crazy thing. Bruddah was so drunk he didn't even know he was in the wrong bar for Kangaroo hunting.
-
09-19-15 03:22 #17107Senior Member

Posts: 531I'm sure at some point we have crossed paths. I always tell guys you can tell who I am when I sit at the bar. I start drinking green bottles then take Macallan shots straight up the rest of the night. Not too many of us weirdos who drink that toxic beverage. LOL. Been frequenting 904, Spotlite and Starlite in Kalihi. 74, Splash and Summit in town and Genius bar in Waikiki. See you around brother.
Originally Posted by Baboozer
[View Original Post]
Be safe brothers.
-
09-19-15 03:10 #17106

Posts: 2479Your baby was in the booths at 904 Wednesday night with some guy (wasn't me). Buy her more than a few beers and ask about takeout at her place on Loholiho.
Originally Posted by DickTracy25
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 18:48 #17105Banned Member

Posts: 903What time she come in
She must have come in after 6, cause I did not see her when I go there to catch some afternoon football game.
.
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 18:29 #17104Senior Member

Posts: 338I'll be at 74. There's a ton of girls who open their legs there if you got game. My friends and I are doing over half of them both in and out of the bar. See you there!
Originally Posted by DickTracy25
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 14:40 #17103Senior Member

Posts: 1360Michelle
Michelle is there and not in Korea. Last few weeks she has been there every time I have gone there.
Originally Posted by DickTracy25
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 12:37 #17102Banned Member

Posts: 903Spotlite
I probably be at Spotlite Saturday watch the UH game, Mama Sandy give good food.
.
Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 10:23 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 2178Monday night football? Tonight? Where you going be? I will be out early evening.
Originally Posted by Baboozer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





