Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 32171
-
09-22-15 15:38 #8576

Posts: 906Still UTR
I just returned from a joyful session with her. Yes, she's still around, still working UTR, and still providing the same great FS massage as before.
For those who knew her but may have lost track of her, I hope you know who I'm referring to. If you did and do, and if you want her current contact info, send me a backchannel PM and tell me who it is. Since she was (and is) very much UTR and is very special, I won't play "Twenty Questions" or answer anything in the open forum. You'll either know, or you won't.
Roman.
P.S. - Please, no one with post counts under 50 for this one. In fact, if you knew her, your post count wouldn't (and shouldn't) be under 250. The clue is there.
-
09-22-15 11:50 #8575Senior Member

Posts: 101Added data: Centreville area. Popes Head Rd. They are bold in texting svcs and prices. I texted back with "how about 100 for hhr with sexy young gal for repeat customer", they texted back $ for 15 min, $. 2 for hhr, which is slightly better than their standard $. 3 hhr. Unless you need an hour, recommend the hhr for some savings, 1 pop after roughly 30 minutes incl the 5 min "massage" and she sent me to the shower, done, good body soap and clean towel.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 00:15 #8574Senior Member

Posts: 81Table shower vs table shampoo
I was around Fairfax and decided to give the Comfort Spot on Fairfax blvd a try. What a waste of time and money. They advertise beautiful, young masseuses for 0. 6 for the hour and offer 0. 1 for the - ahem -table shampoo, which, for those like me that were never aware such a thing existed, is washcloth & bucket cleaning service while you're on the massage table. They clean the back only BTW. In their defense, beautiful and young can be relative. The massage was mediocre and no handshake available.
-
09-21-15 15:35 #8573Regular Member

Posts: 17I went to Vivi about 2 weeks ago. Very disappointed with the service. Can't remember the girls name, but it was not Angela. For awhile they had some good ones.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-15 13:09 #8572Senior Member

Posts: 101See'Ville Area. Asian Mimi
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-xxxx/18615460
Stopped in for a massage, quiet old farmhouse, walked from nearby location after I called stating I am outside, 30 something thin asian gal, average to good looking, clean room and bed, appears to have two rooms setup, massage was terrible, she told to flip within 5 minutes, so asked how much for svcs using gestures, she noted. 4 HJ, . 8 CBJ, $ CFS. I took the CFS option, picking her petite light frame up, gained entry and fun began, average clam pressure (not tight, not loose), went to lay her on bed, but sorta dropped her onto it, she laughed and resumed after pulling her to the bed's edge, finished with her hugging and kissing me. Good fun, . 6 entry plus $ for total of $. 6 damage.
-
09-21-15 11:39 #8571Senior Member

Posts: 198Your best bet
Some advertise proximity to Metro stops, I've even seen a few say they'll come pick you up. But if they are BP purveyors, always check back here for reviews.
As far as AMPs, RoRo is right that much of the music stopped for that party 10 to 15 years ago as far as Metro access goes. There are some on Gallows that appear within walking distance from the Dunn Loring Orange line Metro, but I can't speak to their quality.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-15 17:13 #8570Senior Member

Posts: 101Vivi. Angela
Was in the warrenton area so stopped in, looked to be mid to late 30's, okay looking, total disappointment for massage, hope she rotates out prior to my next visit. This gal is not sensual at all, and bordered on being unhappily rude. Table shower was okay, avoided butt, balls, & rod outside of water spray, avoided same during mediocre massage, allowed otc roaming north & south, padded bra and panties so tried to go utc while asking if okay, and she got mad and said NO. No to HJ too, said I could do it, FTS, so no HE. Damage is. 7 for massage & table shower, no tip since it was all average at best, which she got mad about as well, I responded with okay massage, not happy, no tip. She pointed to the signs on the walls saying she cannot do happy. I politely stated I paid for and got an okay massage, nothing great on her part to warrant a tip. She probably put some voodoo hex curse on me, but cest la vie. YMMV.
-
09-20-15 04:51 #8569

Posts: 906Welcome
Welcome to NoVA, Racer.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
Unless you find a specific provider close to one of the Metro stops (which, oftentimes, she'll mention in her ad), or likewise an AMP, you're probably going to find it a bit difficult until you obtain a set of wheels. The problem is, the Washington-area Metrorail system is NOT like that of other cities such as Boston or New York; the stops are not very close together. Thus, it's not really an intra-city system. Ten years ago, there were a number of AMPs with Metrorail access nearby, but not so much these days. And, with regard the Metrobus system, that too will not likely be as convenient as you might want or need, either.
http://www.wmata.com/rail/?forcedesktop=1
http://www.wmata.com/bus/maps/
Your best bet would be to download maps of the Metrorail and Metrobus routes, and become familiar with them. (It doesn't hurt, even if you have wheels.) Then, check the BP ads, as well as the USASG Adult Classifieds, and try to identify some potential prospects.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/
There is, of course, one other possibility, which just sprang to mind: UBER. It'd likely be better (and cheaper) than a taxi, and you'd have door-to-door service.
If I had a more specific idea of your (general) whereabouts, I could make some recommendations. Send me a PM, and we can talk some more detail.
Cheers, and welcome!
- Roman.
-
09-19-15 23:36 #8568Senior Member

Posts: 144New to the area
Hey guys, just moved to NoVA and am looking to get involved in the hobby again. Normally I would introduce myself to a new forum with a report but the problem is that I don't have a car at the moment and I can't really do outcalls. Can anyone recommend something with easy bus or metro access? I am quite close to the district. Only looking for a good massage with a pleasing finish, nothing more. I prefer independents but will settle for an AMP in a pinch. PMs are fine, if preferred. Looking forward to becoming a valuable member of the community.
-
09-19-15 09:25 #8567Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks for the assist
EXACTLY!
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Note: I doubt any HE because I was wrapped in this blanket so tight that I was suffocating (this would be great for winter) . Also, there were windows to the outside on all the doors for massage rooms and people were constantly in the hallway looking in the rooms (both staff and people coming in who were getting massages). The lady wouldn't enter room until I was in the blanket contraption to start either, so no playing around / funny business. Your best bet is try elsewhere IMHO.
-
09-18-15 15:24 #8566Senior Member

Posts: 433Relax Spa.
Originally Posted by Kamen
[View Original Post]
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...tilly/18419566
It is owned by the lady from the old IRenew / URenew / IRelax in Tysons Corner Mall.
Totally legit place. Although, I did get quite a few finishes at the old places in Tysons. So you never know.
-
09-18-15 00:36 #8565Senior Member

Posts: 112Ted, Which spa you talking about?
Originally Posted by TedWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 18:05 #8564Senior Member

Posts: 258I saw her early this afternoon and had exactly the same experience! I too plan on repeating.
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 13:09 #8563Senior Member

Posts: 1959I was going to TOFFT but thanks for the report Ted. Saved me 60 plus tip and blue balls LOL Wrapped like a Costco dog huh too funny. These places are paranoid as hell these days.
Originally Posted by TedWilliams
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
09-17-15 11:31 #8562Senior Member

Posts: 228Vivian
I met Vivian for the first time this week. She's a 30's blonde latina MILF that does body rubs with a slow finish near the West Springfield Shopping Center. She advertises on BP (link / paste below) and offered 30/100 and 60/150. Her apartment complex was quiet during a weekday early afternoon, which I prefer over a busy office park. She met me in one of the outfits from her ad, so yes the pix are real. She has a smoke-free apartment with a folding (sturdy and comfortable to me) massage table. Comfortable temperature and music playing, she offered a choice of beverages. Body rub was good and thorough on the back with baby oil. Enjoyed talking with her too, which often seems a challenge at AMPs. A little teasing before and after the flip lead to a nice slow finish with topless roaming. Her legs are smooth and firm, pretty face, and great rack. Afterwards she handed me a clean towel and wash cloth and pointed me to the shower to get clean. Overall good time and value. Will definitely repeat and likely replace my AMP visits given her location / value / privacy / personality.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sp...-36dd/17769448
Springfield INCALL-Let Me rub you up & Down!! Sexy Blonde 36 DD - 30.
Posted: Wednesday, September 16,2015 12:06 PM.
Hello Mature Gentlemen! I'm available this week Wed 10 am-3 pm, Thurs 12 pm-3 pm, & Fri 12 pm-3 pm & Fri night 8 pm-1 am with my HOT gf Pick which outfit you want me to wear from my pics and I'll wear it for you.
Massage Table & Shower Available I give the best full body sensual massage WITH an Explosive hands on finish. Pics are 100% ME & recently taken. If you don't agree when you see me, simply walk away Call or text to schedule this truly amazing experience Vivian 571-206-4814.
Poster's age: 30.
• Location: Northern Virginia, Springfield INCALL.
• Post I'd: 17769448 nova.










Reply With Quote





