Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2396

    Asian or Latina utr to share or trade.

    Asian or Latina Utr to trade or share?

    Does anyone know or have an Asian or Latina utr that they would like to share or trade with me.

    Please PM me.

  2. #2395
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxddeerrff  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing Texas Shannon out of a hotel in Woodbridge. Sweet girl, great body. I love it when they say, "let me suck your dick a little more. " Would definetly repeat. Not sure if no ad on BP means they're still in the area, but when she's around, give her a call. I know I am!
    Is this the short blonde with tattoos? I used to see her regularly as she was reliable, but she bailed last minute last time and was quite loopy on the phone.

  4. #2393

    Shannon

    Had the pleasure of seeing Texas Shannon out of a hotel in Woodbridge. Sweet girl, great body. I love it when they say, "let me suck your dick a little more. " Would definetly repeat. Not sure if no ad on BP means they're still in the area, but when she's around, give her a call. I know I am!

  5. #2392

    Good Find

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad a month or two ago and wanted to see her immediately but was talked into Macie instead since Nadia was gone. Macie was one of the best experiences I've ever had so I've been dying to see Nadia so I was happy when I saw she was back in town.

    If you've ever visited this Thai outfit you know the normal routine. And this was pretty consistent with every visit I had with Macie. Beautiful petite Thai girl with MM see's. Mutual shower with a BBBJ preview. Back to the room where it continued, DATY, several positions, CIM and another pop in the cover later on. Another great GFE experience here. These girls are amazing at what they do. They make you really feel special when you are there.

    Will give further details to respected seniors and friends.

    http://naughtyangelnadia.gfefiles.com/home
    Hey guys, long time lurker here figured what better way to break the ice. Was familiar with this crew so reached out to the assistant based on the ad, liked what I saw above. Booking was very easy and location same typical upscale incall. Can confirm everything above, very consistent experience, minor photo shop touchups but WYSIWYG in the add. A little bit of a different spin on the traditional k-girl experience but GFE+ none the less. Definitely visit Nadia before she's out of town (about 10 days).

    Mr. Durden.

  6. #2391

    Marianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    Did you post this in the wrong forum? DC / NoVA is not one of the cities on her website.
    She was just touring here in DC and NoVa for about 8 days last week. She will be back again.

  7. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem101  [View Original Post]
    ... Visits the area on a regular basis. ...
    Did you post this in the wrong forum? DC / NoVA is not one of the cities on her website.

  8. #2389

    UTR Fun Freaky Lady

    She is in Woodbridge. Answered an my ad on CL. Sweet 20 5'4 sweet personality, Spanish and black. Had a good time and tastes good. Be nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8088_1_1.jpg‎   10003117_686335531405510_33584010_n.jpg‎  

  9. #2388

    Marianna

    http://www.mariannathemuse.com/

    Highly rated escort with over 330 reviews on the other website. Attractive petite blond in her late 20's originally from Ukraine. Visits the area on a regular basis. High energy intense PSE. She loves sucking cock and will suck your cock from many different positions until you beg her to stop. She is very aggressive and likes to take control. Facef*cking her until you come in her mouth is one of her favorite activities.

    Her pictures, videos, rates and screening info are all on her website. $$$ for the hour and you will get non-stop action for the full hour.

  10. #2387

    Thai Nadia

    I saw her ad a month or two ago and wanted to see her immediately but was talked into Macie instead since Nadia was gone. Macie was one of the best experiences I've ever had so I've been dying to see Nadia so I was happy when I saw she was back in town.

    If you've ever visited this Thai outfit you know the normal routine. And this was pretty consistent with every visit I had with Macie. Beautiful petite Thai girl with MM see's. Mutual shower with a BBBJ preview. Back to the room where it continued, DATY, several positions, CIM and another pop in the cover later on. Another great GFE experience here. These girls are amazing at what they do. They make you really feel special when you are there.

    Will give further details to respected seniors and friends.

    http://naughtyangelnadia.gfefiles.com/home

  11. #2386

    Norther VA UTR. Looking to Expand Her Client Base

    Gentlemen, I am a Senior Member from FL that comes to the Northern VA area for business. I have met a UTR here locally that is looking to do a limited expansion of her client base. She is really into massages and will expand the menu if she feels safe with you. So this is truly a YMMV situaton. She can only do outcalls right now so you will need to have a place. She is a beautiful woman, 5'6", 120 lbs, and a fantastic body. If you are a Senior Member or a regular member with a high number of quality posts and are interested in spending time with this beautiful woman then pm me and I will give you her contact information.

    Be safe out there.

    CflMonger48.

  12. #2385

    Damn Can This Hobby Spoil You

    Anna is a 27-year-old Thai with a bubbly, playful personality. Her body is firm, even around her slender waist, and is adorned with several tattoos. She is not a no-holds-barred provider but she was comfortable with me and let herself go during the session, which made it spontaneous and even thrilling.

    The providers I have seen at this agency have been good and those I have not garnered excellent reviews. Anna arrived a couple of days ago and the booker texted me her ad website address. Although she has no reviews I felt Anna was a good bet. Admittedly a gamble but I have been disappointed even by some providers who have glowing reviews, so there is no sure thing in this hobby. Also this agency seems to have a rare degree of correspondence between ad claims and reality, both in photos and service. They deserve all the success they seem to be having. (For whatever protection it's worth I will not disclose the website address here. Trusted contributors can PM.).

    After introductory chitchat and disrobing, as I often do I asked Anna what she would like to do. She replied "Everything!" and reciprocated the question. I have met Thai providers who do Greek so I simply said, I like ass. She made a slight face and said she doesn't do that. So much for "everything," but I was okay with the limitation and it was not an awkward moment.

    Proceeded to worship that wonderful hardbody with massagi, DATO and DATY. She has the most perfect breasts you can imagine with firm eraser tips. She allowed one knuckle deep penetration in the back door but she said it hurt so I abandoned that. She got off so quickly from DATY that I thought she was faking it but as I went on it became apparent she was not. She writhed more than most during DATY and her climax was punctuated by sudden involuntary twitches.

    She applied a cover with her mouth and we did missionary and doggie, she seemed to enjoy it. Finished with BBBJCIM with PM. She declined CIF but said if I was the last customer of the day that would be ok. We had a fairly long and wide-ranging after-chat, her cheerful and outgoing personality made it a pleasure. The clock on the bedside table was 5-10 minutes fast and I was out in about 55 minutes.

    I felt the chemistry between us was good which created a relaxed, spontaneous session. As I touched her I realized I have never had, and probably never will have, a civilian at my disposal who is so all around hot. Sometimes all the research and hard-earned experience pay off.

    Total damage $2. 6. F9 B9 A9 S8.

  13. #2384
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    I'd be happy to share my favorite UTR with you, but regretably, when she is not busy with me, she is busy caring for her flying unicorn.

    Sorry. But when YOU find one, always be nice to the lady!

    PA.
    Most definitely treating my MD UTR with absolute kindness.

  14. #2383

    Sharing my favorite UTR

    I'd be happy to share my favorite UTR with you, but regretably, when she is not busy with me, she is busy caring for her flying unicorn.

    Sorry. But when YOU find one, always be nice to the lady!

    PA.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, was wondering if? Anyone had any favorite UTR in the area they would like to share?

    Have one but she is located all the way in MD and bit of a hike, so was looking for one in the NOVA area.

  15. #2382

    Any UTR?

    Hello fellow mongers, was wondering if? Anyone had any favorite UTR in the area they would like to share?

    Have one but she is located all the way in MD and bit of a hike, so was looking for one in the NOVA area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape