The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1796

    Cleveland

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...e-site/4484196

    Those two both look like they could be a hot time.

    Tried making plans with this girl while she was on the seacoast. Flaked. Idk if she thought I was LEO?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...pecial/5091029

    NH has me nervous as I don't see a whole lot of activity, and if there is, it must be on the DL? Any guidance would be appreciated. Doesn't seem like a target rich environment as my former stomping ground is. (Cleveland.).

    -Cheers mates.

    Cloaked.
    Manchester is much smaller than Cleveland. There are a few there but it takes a little searching. Jess (with Odysseus' pics) is good. Nicole (no Ody pics yet, LOL) is also good. But lots more to choose from as you move south. Check the Boston BP some list as far north as Andover.

    Also Not on BP but worth it is Fancy.

  2. #1795

    Your not in Kansas anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...e-site/4484196

    Those two both look like they could be a hot time.

    Tried making plans with this girl while she was on the seacoast. Flaked. Idk if she thought I was LEO?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...pecial/5091029

    NH has me nervous as I don't see a whole lot of activity, and if there is, it must be on the DL? Any guidance would be appreciated. Doesn't seem like a target rich environment as my former stomping ground is. (Cleveland.).

    -Cheers mates.

    Cloaked.
    Yeah I know, Cleveland is in Ohio, and it rocks etc. If you came to monger you came to the wrong state. There is activity, but not the kind of volume one can readily observe by looking at the BP ads for the Cleveland / Akron / Canton area.

    I am curious about your first ad as well. I would need to see some I'd from the one on the left. They look like trouble, I am not sure weather it would be good or bad.

    But then my MO is paranoia, so what can I tell ya. If you want a target rich environment, drive to MA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  3. #1794

    Has anyone?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...e-site/4484196

    Those two both look like they could be a hot time.

    Tried making plans with this girl while she was on the seacoast. Flaked. Idk if she thought I was LEO?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...pecial/5091029

    NH has me nervous as I don't see a whole lot of activity, and if there is, it must be on the DL? Any guidance would be appreciated. Doesn't seem like a target rich environment as my former stomping ground is. (Cleveland.).

    -Cheers mates.

    Cloaked.

  4. #1793

    Natasha / Faith

    Yes, that's her. She used to post as Natasha before switching to Faith. Some of us call her Leggy. In my experience, very good value. But has her quirks, eg clean freak, and has been on the evening news. So, tread carefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead, but a search for faith on BP brought up this gal, I'm guessing that's her with those 'legs', if so I'm tempted to go for it this weekend.

    "Hi (-: im Faith. I'm sweet, fun wholesome. I am eager to please (-: My pics are 100% me. Please dont contact me to ask 4 pics, ask questions that my ad answers, or to haggle."

  5. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, definitely was not my intent I do like being one of the first guys of the day though to catch the gals when they are, hopefully, at their freshest. I see she's advertising again today so hopefully you managed to catch her again. I'm definitely tempted, but with so many options out there and some other recs from snr members it may a few weeks before I return again.
    Jest kidding. She'll make time for me so no worries. I was just thinking that she's sort of this not well known diamond in the rough. But of course she's a good provider at a good price. Hard to beat. If I didn't want her to do well I wouldn't bring her up. She's a friend so I'm glad when I hear that others are interested. She's really a sweetheart. Hard to beat.

    But if you're looking for something new have you seen Heidi Swiss?

  6. #1791

    Dead link, is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead, but a search for faith on BP brought up this gal, I'm guessing that's her with those 'legs', if so I'm tempted to go for it this weekend.

    "Hi (-: im Faith. I'm sweet, fun wholesome. I am eager to please (-: My pics are 100% me. Please dont contact me to ask 4 pics, ask questions that my ad answers, or to haggle."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a__3_.jpg‎  

  7. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Yeah sure, I think you bumped me, LOL. Oh well she's bound to get more popular. I agree very GFE and very GND. Keeper for sure.
    Sorry man, definitely was not my intent I do like being one of the first guys of the day though to catch the gals when they are, hopefully, at their freshest. I see she's advertising again today so hopefully you managed to catch her again. I'm definitely tempted, but with so many options out there and some other recs from snr members it may a few weeks before I return again.

  8. #1789

    New faces

    A lot of new faces on BP. I will be taking one for the team in the next couple of days. See how it goes. Will report back soon.

  9. #1788

    Leggy

    Better days are here again!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...leaseg/5211602

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    Natasha Leggy has changed her name to Faith-any takers as yet? She may have outpriced herself.

  10. #1787

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    Want to add that last week I had the pleasure of seeing Nicole, or 'other' Jessica if you prefer based on the feedback of yourself and others. I would say she is the definition of a Girlfriend Experience, friendly, fun and accommodating, and that is exactly what I was looking that day.

    I don't get to NH often but when I do I listen to USG for GFE recommendations. Next on my dream list is the original Jess.
    Yeah sure, I think you bumped me, LOL. Oh well she's bound to get more popular. I agree very GFE and very GND. Keeper for sure.

  11. #1786

    Not serious

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, guys. I didn't intend to make this such a huge issue with some of you, nor was I ranting about the age thing. ....
    Was just a joke. Had no idea that it would start so much discussion!

  12. #1785

    Age

    Sorry, guys. I didn't intend to make this such a huge issue with some of you, nor was I ranting about the age thing. I only wanted to point out that if the poster is so obviously dishonest about her age, then (as noted by Adobe) "she'd be willing to lie about anything and everything else in order to get the donation from me". I don't generally assume the information posted, be it age, weight or any other physical attributes is necessarily a lie, as I have met with many providers who accurately describe themselves. But if a provider says she's 22 and 23 at the same time, I might wonder if she's actually 33 or 43 or even 53! I also might wonder what other info in her ad is less than truthful. Just sayin'.

  13. #1784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Age and Ageism. Different Ages, Same Provider

    Yeah, I have to chuckle, too, when I see the same provider post multiple ads, sometimes on the same day, claiming different ages. As one of our members notes below, who really cares if a lady says she's 22 in one ad and then says she's 23 in the next ad?

    I guess if there's a difference between the ages in two ads, I'd assume she's using a phony age. Which I assume anyway. And that she may be way older than both of the ages she put in her ads. Compare it to a personals ad: When a gal says she's average weight, it means she's 20 pounds overweight. When she claims to be 10 pounds overweight, I just take it for granted that she's at least 30 pounds overweight. If according to her ad she's 30 pounds overweight, I know she's a super-sized BBW. . . And so on.

    Interestingly, some mature ladies kind of give up lying about their ages and seem to come clean with their true ages. If a lady is 62, she may want to admit that, to appeal to potential clients who prefer older women. But then again, there are quite a few ladies whose ages cluster around 39, including at least a few ladies who are well into their 50's and at least one who has pushed past 60.

    To me, the main reason to care about a lady's reported age is because it offers you information about what the experience is likely to be like, after you've shown up and can judge her real age for yourself. For example:

    If a provider places an ad claiming to be 23 and I show up and she's in her 40's, I turn around and leave right away. That's a blatant lie, and if she's bold enough to lie that bald-facedly, then she'd be willing to lie about anything and everything else in order to get the donation from me. It also shows she's not all that smart, since she should have known I'd realize the lie the moment she opened the door, and also that she just doesn't care about keeping her clients happy. If I drove 30 miles to spend time with a 25-year-old and the woman who greets me is 45, I'm unwilling to hand her any roses at all.

    If she claims to be 39 and she's 50, I leave it alone. She's middle-aged and I knew that coming over, and that was the important thing.

    If according to her ad she's in her early 30's but I discover, on meeting her, that she's in her 60's, I figure she might be a ROB (as Samantha in Waltham is) and I just turn and walk away.

    So, nah, I don't take their self-reported ages too seriously. And if I'm really in the mood to spend time with someone in their 20's and not their 30's, I just go ahead and say that to the lady when we're speaking on the phone or texting. After we've scheduled a time, the last part of our exchange might go like this:

    Me: Tiffany, I'm looking forward to meeting you. You sound nice. Can I ask you, are you honestly 23?

    Tiffany: I sure am, hon.

    Me: Please be honest. I understand that lots of ladies fib a little about their ages in their ads. And for me it's not a problem if you're in your 30's, but if I drive over to see you and you're not in your 20's, I wouldn't want to waste your time or mine. I leave it vague so it doesn't sound like I'm warning her that I'll leave if she's not in her 20's. I want her to feel that I'll still come over if she's in her 30's, and, yeah, I actually might.

    Tiffany: Well, hon, I'm actually 29, but I'm told I look like I'm in my early 20's.

    Me: Okay, thanks. I'll see you soon.

    So based on that conversation, I know that Tiffany lied in her ad. Not a big deal. And that she's almost certainly in her 30's, and that she's just lied to me again. If I really wanted to spend time with someone who is 23, I'll call her back a few minutes later to let her know I've changed my mind. If I show up and she's in her late 30's or in her 40's, I'll just walk away and chalk it up to dishonesty.

    If a particular lady's real age is that important to me on a given day, I feel that it's up to me to communicate that to her. The gals must assume that we guys automatically add 5-10 years to their advertised ages, right? I mean, what lady who is 38 years old would be foolish enough to put that age in her ad? Many of us. Maybe most of us. Would assume that she's got to be in her 40's. So if I were a 38-year-old provider, I would pretty much feel that it was necessary for me to claim to be 32 or 33 years old or else risk losing lots of potential clients.

    Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

  14. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Nicole and that's another story altogether.
    Want to add that last week I had the pleasure of seeing Nicole, or 'other' Jessica if you prefer based on the feedback of yourself and others. I would say she is the definition of a Girlfriend Experience, friendly, fun and accommodating, and that is exactly what I was looking that day.

    I don't get to NH often but when I do I listen to USG for GFE recommendations. Next on my dream list is the original Jess.

  15. #1782

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she doesn't play games. Unless it involves her age, that is. Two ads posted on the same day. One says she's 22 yo, the other says she's 23 yo. Good luck with that.
    So you think they don't all play games with their age? If I worried about that I would never see anyone. 22,23 who cares. If she's 30 she's still young to me, LOL. It's silly to move your age one year really who would care if she said 22 instead of 23? Oh like now that I see she 23 that's just too old, LOL. Anyway I still haven't seen her. Been seeing Nicole and that's another story altogether.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape